Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) (21472 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by Skepticus: 12:55pm On May 17, 2021
atobs4real:
NIGERIA IS SITTING ON A GUN POWDER WAITING FOR EXPLOSION

Country wey don explode unofficially.
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2021
Men don finish, very jobless, tired of struggling, most end up in the streets, bet naija, hooliganism, illegal house agents, site work, early morning beer section and talks, and many are married ooo,chai women sorry una don suffer..times ain’t Good for men nowadays
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by Exponential101: 12:57pm On May 17, 2021
Not just that, Nigeria as a factory in the East where lunatics are produced in multitude to make senseles comments supporting PDP/Ipob online n tons of almajiri production outlets in the north supporting the HausaFulani hegemony instead of emancipating themselves.

marveangel:
Nigeria seems to have a factory where dy produce hoodlums
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by somehow: 1:03pm On May 17, 2021
The press are the ones calling them 'unknown gunmen"

Every human with a brain knows they are IPOB members.
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by Dozis: 1:03pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by OlaMiki: 1:04pm On May 17, 2021
Ipob/esn stupidity and foolishness , election will surely hold in 2023.
moriss33:
So that elections wont hold
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by Charly68: 1:04pm On May 17, 2021
This is the reason Govt must pally the citizens...no Govt can govern her citizens against their wishes... It is apparent that this Govt is blind to the reality of today... Police won't be able to stay when the bubble burst... Even soildiers will take their leave to escape the wrath of those that will be ready to die when protest starts. ..
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2021
i for say male i buy MTN from you N1100 own but how do i trust you.

daniye9046:
Follow
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 1:05pm On May 17, 2021
You are only destroying your region, succession can be done peacefully, if you know you know

Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by OlaMiki: 1:05pm On May 17, 2021
Gone where U this IPOB mumu wont get sense
atobs4real:
ASIDE THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING SPONSORED TO CARRY OUT THIS ACT, THE TRUTH IS THAT NIGERIA IS GONE
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by OlaMiki: 1:06pm On May 17, 2021
Lazy brain !!
Skepticus:

Country wey don explode unofficially.
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by AmgrayLogistics: 1:06pm On May 17, 2021
Peace and Harmony
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by ManuelZuka(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2021
that is a friendly match between police and unknow gunmen, may the better side win
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by deavicky(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2021
marveangel:
you mean u don't know we such factories in Nigeria! let me shock you, the production is even very high now as many men out there can not possibly feed themselves.
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by kense88: 1:10pm On May 17, 2021
marveangel:
hahahaha
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by ManuelZuka(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2021
that is the version of PALESTINIAN VS ISRAELIS OF NIGERIA may the better side win
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by moriss33(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2021
Na dia problem b that
OlaMiki:
Ipob/esn stupidity and foolishness , election will surely hold in 2023.
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2021
marveangel:
Yes, you are right the factory is called "injustice" close that factory and there will be peace.
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2021
OlaMiki:
Gone where U this IPOB mumu wont get sense
You don't even know if i have spiritual power to curse you. Who is IPOB? Are IPOB not Human like you? Please control your utterances.
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by wpadmin: 1:29pm On May 17, 2021
marveangel:

The factory is at Also rock
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by ManuelZuka(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2021
nawa o
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by Stanchem029: 1:38pm On May 17, 2021
daniye9046:
Follow
Criminal, repent now.
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by michoim(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see peace returning back to the south east, I see a new president addressing the nation on October 1st this year, I see Nigerians smiling once again. This I have seen.
Little wonder you are a false prophet
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by Stanchem029: 1:45pm On May 17, 2021
EZENDIZUOGU:

i for say male i buy MTN from you N1100 own but how do i trust you.

Before transacting, search for his phone number on true caller.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by goldman777: 1:55pm On May 17, 2021
nenyeRitta:
Nigeria now a country of the unknown gunmen
lolzz
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by naijamerican: 1:59pm On May 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see peace returning back to the south east, I see a new president addressing the nation on October 1st this year, I see Nigerians smiling once again. This I have seen.

You need glasses
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:04pm On May 17, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1390262/police-foil-attempt-set-inec-office-enugu-ablaze-photos/

who are the people burning government properties? Abi ana fulanis dey burn those preperties? Dem fit come now say na tinubu dey send his boys to burn government properties in the southeast........people that always like to blame orders for their mistakes........

Make dem continue burning government properties, killing of police and setting prisoners free......
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by Tolexandre: 2:04pm On May 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
i hope you see that you are silly too grin
Re: Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
d

WHICH KIND WINCH YOU BE?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term / ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son / Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.