Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed (3473 Views)

Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings / Why Buhari Travelled To Spain With Tinubu’s Political Foot Soldiers / Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed by telkevog(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Yoots are really brainless...no wonder they lick Nnamdi Cownu's urine.. grin
Hahahaha! Ngene, Ngene, you don reappear? You are not always there when threads against your terrorist Brothers come up.
But why are you this gullible? Can't you see that the seat is even too hot for your oga buhari? He is just looking for every little avenue to leave the country, even when a planned summit has been postponed, and you are here supporting him. What other ass licking is worse than that? I pity you. Keep licking his ass. Nonsense and ingredients!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed by gotnel: 2:23pm On May 17, 2021
I don't believe this story.
If Buhari did not know about the postponement, how about his advisers and Nigerians embassy in France.
May be baba is having another agenda in France that we are not aware of.
Re: Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed by Roma10: 5:01pm On May 17, 2021
grin grin not again
Re: Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed by Biafranboys: 5:53pm On May 17, 2021
Buhari is the greatest scam in the history of Nigeria-Dino melaye
Re: Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed by Owologbo(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Yoots are really brainless...no wonder they lick Nnamdi Cownu's urine.. grin
your stupidity is encouraged by those who engage you in this forum.
I wish everyone can avoid you in your stupidity as a nonentity in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed by Biafranboys: 6:09pm On May 17, 2021
Fulanis day use una catch cruise for naija. Lol. Partying on private jet
Re: Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed by eljp(m): 7:29pm On May 17, 2021
olatade:
President buhari actually travelled for a summit that has been postponed

Good morning fellow Nigerians...

Kaduna, how are you enjoying the blackout?

We move!

Kaduna kee..... It's not easy my brother, we are managing the system that is almost destroying this country called Nigeria.....
Re: Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed by eljp(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2021
gotnel:
I don't believe this story.
If Buhari did not know about the postponement, how about his advisers and Nigerians embassy in France.
May be baba is having another agenda in France that we are not aware of.

He has scheduled a meeting with his physician in France before taking off.....
Re: Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed by cjrane: 7:55pm On May 17, 2021
potbelly:
So which summit is Buhari going to attend? undecided

It's his usual way of sneaking out of the country whenever he gives instructions for grave criminal offenses to be committed against citizens of Nigeria.

He wants the blame to always fall on the commanders while he claims to be abroad and was not contacted. The way he has ruined Burutai's life and made him a candidate for war crimes tribunal if he dares to visit certain western countries as a private citizen.
Re: Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed by ivandragon: 8:08pm On May 17, 2021
Different summit I think...
Re: Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed by Veqtor: 8:16pm On May 17, 2021
Oh... Oh ...smh.

It is finished.

He'd then see his uk doctors from there..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow. Nnamdi Kanu's Foreign Lawyers Just Landed From U.k / BREAKING: Obi Has Made Me Useless-- Tinubu Cries Out / APC Govt Refused To Issue Seaport License To Akwa Ibom But Gave Lagos - Gov Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.