Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,915 members, 7,838,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu (3484 Views)

2023 Election: Folashade Oba Bagged Another Assignment / ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding / Falana: DSS Has Given 3 Contradictory Reasons For Not Releasing Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by OPPPS: 7:02pm On May 17, 2021
Guy man needs another cash
Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by Powersurge: 7:25pm On May 17, 2021
jerseyboy:
Please leave Southern Nigeria Minorities out of it. Please.

Receive sense pls. South cannot be divided i the current state of things. The best thing for the minority who doesn't want to stay with the majority is to qctivate their own state. I. e Niger Delta Republic. Either you like it or not, marriage with the north is a curse!
Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by budaatum: 7:28pm On May 17, 2021
mcjohny:

Please if i may ask, what are those things that make you proud of being a Nigerian or living in Nigeria?

First, its my country. Second is our immense potential especially after the youths educate themselves, which I see them doing here at Nairaland University. We will after all one day get rid of the old guard or they will just die a natural death and and then those youth will be in charge of turning Nigeria into what they want it to become, and by 2050, if not long before, or by 2100 by the latest, Nigeria will be the new world power and I am proud in advance for what I see we have the capability to achieve.

Not having such faith and hope in Nigeria is like saying I, buda, a Nigerian, is too useless to fulfil my potential which will be a blatant lie considering how much effort I daily put in to educating myself to be sufficiently competent to fulfil my potential. And I can see that I am not the only one who understands that our country Nigeria is whatever we Nigerians make of it, be it bad or the good powerful nation we can all be proud of.

For the short answer please see below.

Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by Ratedgang: 7:30pm On May 17, 2021
sarrki:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has spoken about his new ‘assignment from God’.

In a live broadcast on Sunday night, the secessionist said he will not only serve Biafra agitators but all the brave young people in Nigeria.

He said his singular aim was to see corrupt people in the country either dead or in prison.

“God gave me another assignment this year, not only to serve the wonderful people of Biafra but also to serve the brave youths of Nigeria. And that is what I’m doing.

“And I will continue to do until everybody is free and until every corrupt individual is either in the grave, hanged, or in prison.

“The difference between us and some of you is that when we say things, we do it. But, you there keep grumbling and murmuring ‘things are bad o, things are bad.’ We are to make our dreams a reality, not because we are better than any other person but because Elohim is on the throne,” he said

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/17/biafra-god-has-given-me-another-assignment-nnamdi-kanu/?amp

very old broadcast
Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by budaatum: 7:36pm On May 17, 2021
ablejesus26:

He can urinate anywhere and at anytime he likes ��dats like the only benefit of being a Nigerian ��

The question was "why are you proud to be a Nigerian", and not, why do you insist on being an animal who turns your country not so much into a zoo but into a jungle.
Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by Jack005(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2021
BigSarah:
This one no sabi him purpose again sha
wetin be your own purpose?
Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by tamdun: 7:43pm On May 17, 2021
Like ojukwu like kanu, after sacrificing ur foot soldiers...
Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by Christistruth00: 7:44pm On May 17, 2021
IPOB should just stay far away from Lagos and SW
Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by Gift96: 7:56pm On May 17, 2021
Christistruth00:

IPOB should just stay far away from Lagos and SW
Funny
Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 17, 2021
They are planning to carry out attacks in Lagos as from next month. All Omoluabis are ready to take out our revenge on all Igbos living in every nook and cranny of the Southwest. Blood for blood
Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2021
He wants to be the next president of nigeria,smart man.
Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by budaatum: 9:48pm On May 17, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
They are planning to carry out attacks in Lagos as from next month. All [s]Omoluabis are ready to take out our revenge on all Igbos living in every nook and cranny of the Southwest[/s]. Blood for blood

Some really should learn from others. Instead of ignorantly repeating the mistakes that others have made.

Omoluabis are responsible well behaved people!

Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by Christistruth00: 9:52pm On May 17, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
They are planning to carry out attacks in Lagos as from next month. All Omoluabis are ready to take out our revenge on all Igbos living in every nook and cranny of the Southwest. Blood for blood

You are right !!!!

IPOB is looking for an excuse to attack Lagos again but only those involved in any attack with be dealt with Surgically not innocent Igbos who cooperate with Security Services or are law abiding and Peaceful

Kanu’s fixation with Lagos and SW is so great that I suspect that Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders are some of the real Targets like in January of 1966
Re: God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 17, 2021
do I even trust anyone? no, no, no, no
do I even care? no, no, no, no

it's ya mission, it's ya cross to carry

don't even bother me cus I also have mine to carry too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Yorubas Does Not Own Lagos This Tribe Own It!!! / We're 90% Ready": Petrol Marketers Reveal Plans To Roll Out Cheap Fuel At N100 / Tinubu Should Get Ready To Vacate Asorock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.