Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Akala Re-elected: Guess How He's Likely To Deal With: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala Re-elected: Guess How He's Likely To Deal With: (482 Views)

Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akala Re-elected: Guess How He's Likely To Deal With: by Depointer1: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2011
hahaha, don't even go there.
I fear for Teachers especially the one 'tenant' of my Dad who complains a lot, I was told he was dancing on the table throughout yesterday.
Let's wait for another story after Ajimobi starts giving out 'gbemu' grin grin grin

Lautec student, i congratulate u ooo. You can now believe you re a student for the first time, It's been like studying in Afghanistan and Yemen.

Akalamagbo, I enjoyed this show in Ogbomosho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J56PHT5LFz0 sad sad
Re: Akala Re-elected: Guess How He's Likely To Deal With: by monsterg(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2011
Never in this life,its only in coven he'l be dclrd the winner.lmao

(1) (Reply)

Which Additional Qualification Am I Suppose To Have To Become A Stock Broker? / Dem: / An Open Letter To Our Elected Members Of The New Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.