Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story (29735 Views)

Ondo's New Governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Faces Allegations Of Extramarital Affair / Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:27pm On May 17, 2021
You can only deceive your fellow pigs not us
why didn't he post it on his twitter handle?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by udyraph(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2021
I like this guy. Continue to punish them. What they are doing is waste of sin.
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by effort1: 7:29pm On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj, the Yoruba Muslim, now that your only weapon has been blown to pieces, what will you use against Reno now? cheesy

You must be feeling depressed seriously already. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by effort1: 7:33pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Attention seeking dunce

Buhari's acclaimed tormentor who now looks older than Buhari

Lolz. E pain you, dear zombie

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by doctokwus: 7:33pm On May 17, 2021
CR777:

Imagine the joy in most parts of the country should that halfwit dunce not return back to Nigeria from France or wherever his useless ass is right now
Unfortunately Buhari has done so much damage in all facets of Nigeria's life that if Nigeria still remains one,it would take about 32 years of an uninterrupted Mandela or Gandhi like presidency,which is tantamount to an impossibility in Nigeria,to undo his damage.
Infact,anyone above 50 is not likely to enjoy Nigeria anymore before his/death with the monumental destruction Buhari has caused.
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:35pm On May 17, 2021
effort1:
Vaughanlanrewaj, the Yoruba Muslim, now that your only weapon has been blown to pieces, what will you use against Reno now? cheesy

You must be feeling depressed seriously already. tongue

I don't do personal attacks. I focus on the issue so we can all learn and grow.

Here is he indicted for identity theft in 2015 from a woman based in same California.
https://www.nairaland.com/6557905/american-woman-accuse-reno-identity

Reno may be digging himself in more once the wife takes him to the US courts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by OgbanjeProphet: 7:37pm On May 17, 2021
Reno is my kind of family man.

NO EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR.

Thunder or Lightning fire EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR!
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by ZooOga: 7:39pm On May 17, 2021
Another twist or angle in this hot gist. Don't forget his wife in California said she studies his every social media DMs. What on earth could cause that level of insecurity or investment in time with her own and a classroom full of kids to manage? wink

England and Wales
Bigamy is a statutory offence in England and Wales. It is committed by a person who, being married to another person, goes through a ceremony capable of producing a valid marriage with a third person. The offence is created by section 57 of the Offences against the Person Act 1861:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy_in_the_United_Kingdom
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Blackdisciple(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2021
Many men never knew that there are men that never cheat on their wives, but in todays society every one thoughts all men do cheat.

Gallant Men dey oo

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by effort1: 7:39pm On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Here is he indicted for identity theft in 2015 from a woman based in same California.

Yeah, I understand. grin. Reno is such a pain to you zombies. grin.

And typical of zombies, you are bent on attacking him as if attacking Reno can revive buhari's failed government. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by mu2sa2: 7:41pm On May 17, 2021
saphiere:
Trust no MAN
Hahahahahaha! That's my comment.
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by ddippset(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2021
doctokwus:

[s]Unfortunately Buhari has done so much damage in all facets of Nigeria's life that if Nigeria still remains one,it would take about 32 years of an uninterrupted Mandela or Gandhi like presidency,which is tantamount to an impossibility in Nigeria,to undo his damage.
Infact,anyone above 50 is not likely to enjoy Nigeria anymore before his/death with the monumental destruction Buhari has caused.[/s]
This one now will claim that he has brain!!!
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by ofiko123(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2021
How will that help The nation's economy??

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:44pm On May 17, 2021
effort1:

Yeah, I understand. grin. Reno is such a pain to you zombies. grin.

And typical of zombies, you are bent on attacking him as if attacking Reno can revive buhari's failed government. grin
I will no longer respond to you or read your comments. It adds no value to civil debate

Much of your uncouth remarks indicate your real character and likely poor upbringing. I have learnt that how you haul insults at people in an anonymous forum is your true self and no point indulging you sir. .
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by effort1: 7:48pm On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I will no longer respond to you or read your comments. It adds no value to civil debate

Much of your uncouth remarks indicate your real character and likely poor upbringing. I have learnt that how you haul insults at people in an anonymous forum is your true self and no point indulging you sir. .

So, your blind support of a failed president is what adds value to civil debate?

why do you commit your brain to supporting a failed president because of religion? Is it because your father had failed in his parental duty?

Even your presidential candidate in 2015 ran away from civil debate.

Bunch of arrant failures.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:50pm On May 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:56pm On May 17, 2021
Renomonkey, the delusional PDP online thug.
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Joromi1: 7:59pm On May 17, 2021
MalcoImX:
I heard somewhere that the Bible says one who abandons his family is worse than an infidel.
Are these the heads of infidels?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by CharlotteFlair: 8:03pm On May 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:
But it's a new wife?

Abi?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Who is hana?
You mean you bought that story from the wills news media?
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:03pm On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I beg don't those blind IPIGS.
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by tianshie(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2021
What he's saying is that he ended things with his wife before banging this new woman. He is also insinuating that he got married to this new woman before the birth of their child.

There is a new woman, a wife.

There is a former wife. Mother of his three older kids.

When he says "wife" on social media, he is referring to the new woman.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by CharlotteFlair: 8:11pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Attention seeking dunce

Buhari's acclaimed tormentor who now looks older than Buhari

#KickBuhariOutOfFrance

Follow and I will follow back.
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Theboss100(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:
But it's a new wife?

Abi?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Who is hana?
Who is Nimo?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Theboss100(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2021
MalcoImX:
Oga you didn't say anything.

Preacher by day Gigolo by night.
One of them spotted.

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by MalcoImX: 8:13pm On May 17, 2021
Joromi1:

Are these the heads of infidels?
The hypocrites like Reno and his ilks are
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by CharlotteFlair: 8:14pm On May 17, 2021
ednut1:
Reno does not look or act married
He doesn't need to have potbelly. He doesn't do drugs. Fwesh guy!
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by LightUpWithKemi: 8:14pm On May 17, 2021
ednut1:
Reno does not look or act married

Still coming here? How is maple land?
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by MalcoImX: 8:15pm On May 17, 2021
Theboss100:
One of them spotted.
Wendell Simlin enabler spotted.
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by peedeeasobie(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2021
MalcoImX:
Oga you didn't say anything.

Preacher by day Gigolo by night.

Come and get it out of his mouth....

BMC wanna be
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by peedeeasobie(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2021
Peacemaker5129:
You can only deceive your fellow pigs not us
why didn't he post it on his twitter handle?

Your interest in his personal life as against being interested in the governance of the country is misplaced.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 17, 2021
Oga Reno, you never still explain wetin sup. We need to know the details.

Anyways, his personal live is none of my business, but he can't be lecturing us on relationships and have a broken one.

My thoughts though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long-serving Legislators Returning To Ninth Assembly / IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.