Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail (72793 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel / 2 UK Police Officers Caught Kissing In Patrol Car For 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 19, 2021
L
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by LikeAking: 5:35pm On May 19, 2021
Injustice.
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 19, 2021
grin
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by jendhorlee(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2021
Those policemen no nice at all

Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by illicit(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2021
Dem dey krays
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Kingk47: 5:37pm On May 19, 2021
At the end they will come out of prison before that time. They may get early parole or even decide to snitch on some people. Funny enough they can still be nig boys and run their business empire in jail. Going to jail in UK is better than being a free man in Nigeria. Imagine working hard for the government (Hell rufai) and they refuse to pay you. You complain they still send hoodlums to beat you up
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by HitlerGaddafi: 5:38pm On May 19, 2021
If they were blacks, alot of demented mofos woulda been shouting racism.
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Kebbiprince: 5:41pm On May 19, 2021
meobizy:
I’m not sure those guys will stay the full 22 years. With good behaviour they’ll come out in 12 - 15 years.
And what's the difference grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by ecomalchemist(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2021
See Mandem toys and bills, lifestyle crazy !!

Joway 40,000mah powerbank can charge tyoe c laptop and phones simultaneously.

Call or Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by MemoriesAndMe: 5:47pm On May 19, 2021
meobizy:
I’m not sure those guys will stay the full 22 years. With good behaviour they’ll come out in 12 - 15 years.
Thats what most of them console themselves with, but is it even worth it having 12 - 15 years of a person's freedom taken away?

Plus, the prison is not a self-contained apartment where a convict can mind his business, there are other people there waiting for freshers. If you don't look for their trouble, they will look for yours. So, the "good behavior" thingy is easier said than done.

Say a convict is reading a book in prison, and another bipolar convict comes and harrass him or even stab him when you were just minding your business in prison, you won't treat that f..k up if you survive the attack? Where then is the the good behavior in prison? May be when you say "Yes sir" to everything sha, which is impossible when gangsters are locked up together.
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by iampeterben(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2021
Sincerely very funny
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Trutherme: 5:54pm On May 19, 2021
They should also show these pictures to the families of Nigeria politicians.

They are all not better than criminals undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Hamiltonii: 5:57pm On May 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
grin

What a brilliant and creative way to send a warning across..

It reminds me of how our Ghanian neighbors brilliantly and creatively send a message to it's citizens on the dangers of not properly wearing their face mask.

Why not demonstrate with a woman's pussy?
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Monday60655(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2021
face app at work!!!
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by mariahAngel(f): 6:03pm On May 19, 2021
beautyhd:
Will intending offenders learn from this?

They will be less likely to offend.
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by GeneralPula: 6:06pm On May 19, 2021
They’ve successfully found jobs!

Only a few go understand!
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by zolajpower: 6:11pm On May 19, 2021
grin
This kind nus dey sweet me shocked
No Nigerian (s) I just happy die .
grin
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by chyzoo4u(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2021
There's no way those guys are twins. I guess one was swapped at birth
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by jabolo(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2021
donbachi:
Make somebody show me hushpuppi own.

There's an app for that, lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Reference(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2021
Sterope:
With a weapon charge?

Abi oh. And who knows how extreme crime will be viewed in a decade. Most likely sentences will be harsher because let's face it the world is getting more and more sinister.

An AK in the UK (pardon the pun) three decades ago was virtually unheard of.
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Geeman2006: 6:24pm On May 19, 2021
Wasn't a movie made about these two stubborn British gangsters?
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by fergie001: 6:37pm On May 19, 2021
Khaligraph:

How did you put attachments (photos, jpg) on posts? Especially on opera mini and chrome.

I've been trying to copy photos url but i can't post it.
Mention me on a dead thread....I am learning it myself.
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Eddygourdo(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2021
meobizy:
likely but to huge debts they cannot pay in a lifetime. A wage garnishee order for life and coming out when life has passed them by. Crime never pays in the long run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Loverboy3333: 6:43pm On May 19, 2021
Prison or not they will still get old
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by foeedaba: 6:48pm On May 19, 2021
Khaligraph:

How did you put attachments (photos, jpg) on posts? Especially on opera mini and chrome.

I've been trying to copy photos url but i can't post it.

[img]Place image link within this symbol[/img]
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by AntiAPC2023(f): 6:53pm On May 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
grin

What a brilliant and creative way to send a warning across..

It reminds me of how our Ghanian neighbors brilliantly and creatively send a message to it's citizens on the dangers of not properly wearing their face mask.
hahahahaha is that real grin
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Gadaluck(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2021
Well that's if they survive it in jail. And that's a very big "IF"cos "Gangsterism" in jail no be normal package when den dey run for street... angry
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Rushna27(f): 7:10pm On May 19, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by naturefellow(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
grin
where is the feminine example please?
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Skillsnigeria: 7:29pm On May 19, 2021
hmmm
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Kessythegeek(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2021
Hello!! Whenever you see this Here's a Free Voucher Code:
JMSTYLER Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.