Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail (72771 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Btruth: 7:57pm On May 19, 2021
Jesuschristus:
That's how Nnamdi KANU will look after spending years in jail
says who?
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Brenn594(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2021
grin in tupac's voice"lawd i waste so many years i shed so many tears"

crime doesn't pay for too long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by ivolt: 8:07pm On May 19, 2021
They should have ran to Nigeria.
All they need is to hire some "youths" and they will blackmail themselves out of jail.
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Ejjis(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2021
One
Jesuschristus:
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by harakiri(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2021
dfrost:
The Krays come to mind.

Quite surprised no blade was among the items. London criminals have a penchant for blades.

That got me...

London gangs are all about jack knives, katana swords, daggers (and even kitchen bread knife). Guns are rarer than diamonds.

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by munezo(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2021
This is a nice deterrent message.
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Everybody is a gangster till a REAL gangster walks in the room. The government is the biggest gangster.

Many people failed to realise that. Kanu, Igboho, zakzaky, ESN, Boko Haram, etc
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by RALPHOW(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2021
Big lie, UK and their parole.
After 3 or 4years they will be released.
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by PierreAbutu(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2021
Jesuschristus:

And Buratai too
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by specialmati(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2021
Jesuschristus:
grin grin grin grin is he your senior brother shocked shocked shocked
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Emeka71(m): 11:08pm On May 19, 2021
meobizy:
I’m not sure those guys will stay the full 22 years. With good behaviour they’ll come out in 12 - 15 years.
Bad market.
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by Sarcastic101: 11:03am On May 20, 2021
meobizy:
I’m not sure those guys will stay the full 22 years. With good behaviour they’ll come out in 12 - 15 years.
Too much American film
Re: UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail by foeedaba: 3:51pm On May 20, 2021
Khaligraph:

How did you put attachments (photos, jpg) on posts? Especially on opera mini and chrome.

I've been trying to copy photos url but i can't post it.

Yeah i know about that sir. The real problem is how to copy the image url link on chrome and opera. But thanks.

On any page, hold the image you want to copy its link, click open image in new tab. Go to the new tab and copy the image URL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA / Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.