Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other (2825 Views)

Mutiny, As Armed Bandits Turn Guns Against Each Other In Niger Community / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Boko Haram And ISWAP Turn Guns Against Each Other In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by Dickson178(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2021
The unusual happened on Friday in Kusasu Community in Shiroro Local Government Area of Niger state, when a group of bandits engaged one another in a gun battle, leading to the death of no fewer than 12 of them while scores were seriously injured. Many others escaped for their lives, leaving their camp in Kusasu in complete disarray as members of the community watched with disbelief.

The internal fight among this group of bandits followed a sharp disagreement between the boys and their leader, popularly referred to as Mallam Dogogide who had accused his boys of shortchanging him after operations. Mallam Dogogide is one of the leaders of the three notorious bandits groups operating within Shiroro Local government in Niger and Birnin Gwari in Kaduna State.Mallam Dogogide, it was gathered, had also accused his boys of going against their operational rules, by killing villagers indiscriminately and raping married women, and therefore decided to summon them for a meeting.

Mallam Dogogide was said to have, during the meeting, seized cachet of ammunition from his boys, threatening to sack them and recruit new hands for “their disloyalty” and flaunting the group rules of engagement during operation.

According to a family close to the community, Dogogide’s action did not go down well with his boys which led to a heated argument and in the process one of his boys attempted to kill him when he opened fire but the bullet could not enter his boss.

Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by KoleDgreat2020(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2021
Good news...more of this...let the camp of our enemies continue to be in disarray

1 Like

Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by slivertongue: 9:10pm On May 18, 2021
labarin duniya
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by AdaugoChisom(f): 9:12pm On May 18, 2021
Op your title is misleading

5 Likes

Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by FarahAideed: 9:13pm On May 18, 2021
Another confirmation Shiroro is still in the hands of Bandits 4 weeks later

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by ComrdDRS1: 9:13pm On May 18, 2021
Only 12?
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by Conrod: 9:21pm On May 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
Another confirmation Shiroro is still in the hands of Bandits 4 weeks later
While the military are masturbating themselves in the east.

6 Likes

Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by Sunnymatey(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2021
You sure?
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2021
Is this Op mad ni....why is he misleading...what nonsense
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by McStoic(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2021
Very shameful
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by Vulcanheph(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2021
Conrod:
While the military are masturbating themselves in the east.
The thing tire me oh!!!
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by AustineE1: 11:04pm On May 18, 2021
To think that even the locals knows the camp of this idi*ots in Kusasu and Nigerian military is yet to dislodge and neutralize them,makes me think that we are actually not telling ourselves the truth in this war against terrorists and so called bandits.
Just may be some people at the top echelon of power is benefiting from this madness or there is a hidden agenda behind this bandits.
I rest my case!Indeed 'there was a country'!

2 Likes

Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by Praxis758: 11:18pm On May 18, 2021
If this news is truezm, then, it's a good news for our collective peace.

Any infighting within the rank of an enemy is a big victory for oneself while a united enemy force is a big battle and headache for oneself.

We pray they continue to have sustained infighting that'll decimate their capability, cripple their strategies and and divide their language.
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by 9japride(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2021
@ Op with such misleading headline, I feel this post is fake news. Just a simple heading you can't construct it well. I detest propaganda
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by Christistruth00: 11:22pm On May 18, 2021
Fake news it was the Bandits at Shiroro Nigeria that turned their guns on each other after some of the Bandits leader Dogogide boys left him

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/bandits-open-fire-on-themselves-12-feared-dead-many-injured/

Every fake News attack on Nigeria will make our Nation Stronger, greater and more glorious in Jesus Name

Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by wearsandtrends1: 7:02am On May 19, 2021
9ja wey we dey

Tales By Moonlight

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by NnadyAutos: 8:08am On May 19, 2021
This is answer to our prayers.
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by baralatie(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2021
AustineE1:
To think that even the locals knows the camp of this idi*ots in Kusasu and Nigerian military is yet to dislodge and neutralize them,makes me think that we are actually not telling ourselves the truth in this war against terrorists and so called bandits.
Just may be some people at the top echelon of power is benefiting from this madness or there is a hidden agenda behind this bandits.
I rest my case!Indeed 'there was a country'!
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by baralatie(m): 8:18am On May 19, 2021
Dickson178:
The unusual happened on Friday in Kusasu Community in Shiroro Local Government Area of Niger state, when a group of bandits engaged one another in a gun battle, leading to the death of no fewer than 12 of them while scores were seriously injured. Many others escaped for their lives, leaving their camp in Kusasu in complete disarray as members of the community watched with disbelief.

The internal fight among this group of bandits followed a sharp disagreement between the boys and their leader, popularly referred to as Mallam Dogogide who had accused his boys of shortchanging him after operations. Mallam Dogogide is one of the leaders of the three notorious bandits groups operating within Shiroro Local government in Niger and Birnin Gwari in Kaduna State.Mallam Dogogide, it was gathered, had also accused his boys of going against their operational rules, by killing villagers indiscriminately and raping married women, and therefore decided to summon them for a meeting.

Mallam Dogogide was said to have, during the meeting, seized cachet of ammunition from his boys, threatening to sack them and recruit new hands for “their disloyalty” and flaunting the group rules of engagement during operation.

According to a family close to the community, Dogogide’s action did not go down well with his boys which led to a heated argument and in the process one of his boys attempted to kill him when he opened fire but the bullet could not enter his boss.
The north people know exactly who these bandits are,where they are and the security forces are looking like as f they don't know what to do.

No wahala
Re: NEWS12 Feared Dead As Soldiers Turn Guns Against Each Other by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2021
Let God continue to bring confusion among these bandits.the God i serve will expose all of you one by one.

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Flyover Set For Commissioning On July 16, 2021 By Governor Udom / Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB / Asiwaju Goes For Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.