Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument (95951 Views)

Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by hardbody: 11:26pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I Hate Men

Ochicha no get amu.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by MoIbrahim: 11:26pm On May 19, 2021
laluski:

What's funny about the man dying

Thank you o
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Godwritten: 11:27pm On May 19, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Wait, how will he explain the incident to God now? Will he be like
"so Lord I was just lying down on my own, then I don't know how an elephant managed to enter our house, next thing I know is that I'm here talking to you..."
Even God will be like...wait wait wait, Micheal, Gabriel! Come you guys have got to hear this. Oya repeat that your story again grin

Many a person using the name of God Almighty to crack jokes should have a rethink. Being in Awareness of the Infinite Consciousness, the I am He should tell you to stop.

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, ...nor sits in the seat of the scornful...Psalm 1:1

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2021
Me marry fat woman.. God forbid.
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 19, 2021
That's what you get when you are married to Mark Henry's Russian cousin... sad

Farewell, buddy.
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 19, 2021
topboss:

WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT SHE WAS WALKING AROUND AND SEEING HER ASS AS A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

grin grin
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by emmabest2000(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2021
longetivity:
So yansh sef dey kill man, I think say na only toto

Na now you take know ? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by brunobaba(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2021
nuban07:
What kind of foolish death is this He can't bite her bumbum hard grin
He died face down.....read to understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by folabayo(f): 11:36pm On May 19, 2021
luminouz:

Rara o..so long you gimme fresh fish...

Let's say 2 kilos worth? cheesy
Lol..., u like better thing sha, no wonder you love them big bigger biggest.
2k for 2kilo
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by sammyonal: 11:44pm On May 19, 2021
wumi2017:
Marry slim girl,,,,,you get coconut head grin grin
babe u no bad at all oooooo, make we relate nah.
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by jiggyman(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2021
nuban07:
What kind of foolish death is this He can't bite her bumbum hard grin

Modified: For those qouting me that he faced down. Yes he did on the bed not on hard surface and u are saying he couldn't turn his head abit for the bite.

His face was buried, meaning he faced down
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by richardtimothy(m): 11:46pm On May 19, 2021
Carry person wey your power reach them no go hear. You have killed yourself by your love for big big things. Rip buddy

I do OFFICE INTERCOM, CCTV, COMPUTER NETWORKING AND POWER BACKUP AOLUTIONS. Tel: 08168962366. Tan kus....

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 19, 2021
"I like thick women" have you seen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by LZAA: 11:47pm On May 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:
BDSM GONE WRONG.....She should have learned from Cherokee D ass, abella danger, pinky, Phoenix Marie, diamond Jackson, Jada fire, Sarah banks, Sara jay, Nyomi banxx, layla Monroe, Victoria cakes, etc...Legends know what I'm talking about

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by richardtimothy(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2021
Carry person wey your power reach them no go hear. You have killed yourself by your love for big big things. Rip buddy

I do OFFICE INTERCOM, CCTV, COMPUTER NETWORKING AND POWER BACKUP AOLUTIONS. Tan kus....
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by DonatusAdorns(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2021
grin something must kill a man. cool
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by notoriousbabe: 11:53pm On May 19, 2021
lalasticlala i cant breath grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Totilopussylick(m): 11:54pm On May 19, 2021
OmegaDesign:
Very funny.
it obvious when someone dies, it funny to you angry
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by urchcoded(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I Hate Men
no you don't
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Rejoicing(f): 11:57pm On May 19, 2021
Whatttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Vision101(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2021
@folabayo
1000 ways to die...
I like them big, i like them big , i like them big bold and beautiful while you are an average size cheesy, the outcome can be outrageous.

@me
Something must kill a man either back or front. Unfortunately for this man backside killed him. Anyway biggie is always sweet.
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Lordapson23(m): 12:00am On May 20, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Wait, how will he explain the incident to God now? Will he be like
"so Lord I was just lying down on my own, then I don't know how an elephant managed to enter our house, next thing I know is that I'm here talking to you..."
Even God will be like...wait wait wait, Micheal, Gabriel! Come you guys have got to hear this. Oya repeat that your story again grin

I just had my first genuine laugh of the day .. Thanks mate
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Vision101(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2021
@Amuochicha
I Hate Men

@me
Do you hate me?
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by trumpcoat(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2021
Difference ways to die
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Vision101(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2021
@Grace001
How will they explain this to his family, killed by yansh

@me
Point of correction. Killed under yansh.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by TbestAb(m): 12:07am On May 20, 2021
paulolee:
see wickedness...wat a bad way to die...he died under d asss of a woman he called his life.
instead of seeking fun n solace ontop the said woman, what happens to the bible verse dt said "he who finds a wife, finds a good thing??
Fact�
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by xreal: 12:08am On May 20, 2021
showafrica:
The future is what again self..
Female, abi na woman dem dey talk.
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Tundex911: 12:10am On May 20, 2021
Something must kill a man...

Smh
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by ofwest47(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2021
" You never know with Women " *James Handley Chase*
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Gidagreen(m): 12:13am On May 20, 2021
On a more serious note, this domestic violence and the man is innocent here,vif it's the other way round, hmmm
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by luminouz(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2021
folabayo:

Lol..., u like better thing sha, no wonder you love them big bigger biggest.
2k for 2kilo

Big is ok... bigger and biggest na aseju

Oya bring the 2kilo na....u sha know my house! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Timblaze(m): 12:40am On May 20, 2021
Pls is this call homicide or Asscide���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.