Stats: 3,140,470 members, 7,770,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria (44454 Views)

If You Want Amazon Affiliate Results Like These / I Have Succesfully Build Amazon Affiliate Stores / Can I Buy Stuffs From Amazon In Nigeria Here (2) (3) (4)

How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by ylinkz: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hey guys! i tried ordering a camera from amazon using my GT mastercard(naira).

After a while, i got messages in my inbox that the processing did not go through.

I called GT bank and they suggested that i try amazon.co.uk. Did that but the price difference for the same product on the site is about 100%.

Unbearable!!! has anyone ever bought anything on amazon? how did u go about it?

Pls, i am trying to avoid all these third party options.

Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by lynxnoon(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2011
be informed amazon does not ship to naija . . .well except a select few undecided
cheers wink
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by olempe(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
Last time I checked, amazon products can only be shiped within the US, u may use the service of graphcard.com. They will give u a US address where u can ship to and they'l then ship it to u here. Or u can also try myus.com. Mind u, I trust graphcard more cos I knw them way back.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by ylinkz: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2011
i am not trying to ship it to Nigeria. I am shipping it to a US address that will in turn ship it to me. i just need them 2 accept my payment.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by olempe(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2011
Ok then, try circiutatlantic dot com. they will ship to u here in Nigeria and even accept ur naira mastercard ATM card
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Philcool(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
olempe:

Ok then, try circiutatlantic dot com. they will ship to u here in Nigeria and even accept your naira mastercard ATM card
Olempe, it seems u ddnt get it clear. He only needs a clear acceptance of his payment. Plz can u advise on that too. I have not bought directly but do pass thru a friend those days to buy from Tigerdirect.com when shipped to hs home, he personally then brings it down to me when he is bak
n d country evry trimester.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by civilserva: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2011
I have used mine to make payments in USA, the problem i think comes from the address. Most merchants prefer to have billing and shipping addresses match.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Feyi78: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2011
There's a way around this problem.

Simply buy UK vouchers from www.bigcatapult.com and use them to place your orders.

All vouchers are in naira and you can pay online using your naira debit card.
ITunes giftcards as well as Asos.com vouchers also available
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Ekpees: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2011
I useZenith bank websurfer card to buy from amazon. Go to their website for details on how to get the card.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by akinalabi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
Get a GTB VISA card (denominated in dollars) or a Zenith Web surfer mastercard.

Amazon will ship your books to Nigeria
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by myafrican: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2012
Well if you change you mind and want to order on Amazon.co.uk, we can cover it. And, you don't even need a bank card if you don't have one. And, we are connected directly to Amazon.co.uk database. And, ..... well, just see for yourself ..
http://myafricanstore.co.uk/order/search.php
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Samueljo: 5:21am On May 03, 2012
Can i use payoneer master to buy goods from amazon?
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by hubreality(m): 6:34am On Jul 03, 2012
akinalabi: Get a GTB VISA card (denominated in dollars) or a Zenith Web surfer mastercard.

Gbam!
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Mooshiwa: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2012
[i][/i]Is there a way I can shop directly from ASOS and get it shipped to Nigeria?!
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Ogundale(m): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2012
The down side is that they don'nt ship to naija.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
akinalabi: Get a GTB VISA card (denominated in dollars) or a Zenith Web surfer mastercard.

Amazon ship mostly new books to Nigeria.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by felucci(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
To give you a straight answer. You can shop online at amazon.com from Nigeria and get it shipped to Nigeria. The only thing is that you would first get it shipped to a US address from where you will then re-ship to Nigeria.
To do this you are going to need two things:
- A US shipping address
- A Nigerian issued visa or mastercard

So just first of all get a US shipping address and then shop on amazon with your Nigerian card. Your goods will be shipped there from where you can then send it to Nigeria using DHL.

Personal experience: I have shipped both a laptop and a Kindle fire hd this year using this method. A US shipping address solves the problem. Get one here: multidox.net/go/myus
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
^^ How do the rates compare with other methods of shipping.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by felucci(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shipping rates for Myus are based on weight and size and you can try out their online shipping rate calculator before or after making your order. Getting a 1 year account(about $70) is better than a pay as you use($10) account if you are a probably going to ship more than 7 times.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by profOke: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
felucci: Shipping rates for Myus are based on weight and size and you can try out their online shipping rate calculator before or after making your order. Getting a 1 year account(about $70) is better than a pay as you use($10) account if you are a probably going to ship more than 7 times.

Pls I have these questions: 1) Are you saying shipping to Myus costs $70 or how many shipping will $70 cater for?
2)How do you engage DHL, please I want to live the question open since you have an experience (I want every details)?
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
What he's saying is that with $70 you rent (so to speak) a virtual address with MyUS. All your purchases in the US can then be sent to the Address where staff of MyUS will receive such goods and store them for you until such a time you give them the go ahead to ship down to your Nigerian Address. Cost of shipping down to Nigeria is largely dependent on the weight of the items and the courier they use (mostly Fedex and DHL).

You can also try AASCargo. This is a Nigerian owned service based in the US and offers similar bargain like MyUS. Good thing with them is that they help you clear your stuff at the Airport so you either receive them at your home or you personally go to their office and sign them out.

I've used both service so I know them inside out though I prefer to go with the AASCargo ...mind you they can delay sometimes but they get the job done.

profOke:

Pls I have these questions: 1) Are you saying shipping to Myus costs $70 or how many shipping will $70 cater for?
2)How do you engage DHL, please I want to live the question open since you have an experience (I want every details)?
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by maureenumeh95: 4:02am On Feb 14, 2013
I've been ordering from amazon.co.uk since 2007. I use Ecobank Dollar MasterCard. The only thing I do is to use my friend's address in London. They deliver there at her address, but, it will be in my name c/o the address. Later, when any one I know is coming home to Naija, the person will bring those things for me. Make sure you enter the address you registered your MasterCard with as your Invoice Address, otherwise they would find it difficult processing your Card. I hope this will do for you.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by felucci(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2013
profOke:

1. $70 is for having a membership/warehouse account with Myus for 1 year.
2. myus ships with dhl when you make a shipment request through your online account. You only pay for the shipping.

Warehousing account cos is fixed while shipping costs via dhl are variable depending on how many times you ship and the weight. I've shared some other details here: multidox.net/blog/3/nigeria/82.html
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by a1solution: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
But why must we ship our goods to US before Nigeria. This Amazon and co are really insulting Nigerians.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
somebody should please help me.. have been trying to place order on amazon lately with my zenith bank prepaid card (USD) but amazon keep sending me this mail:

==============================================================================================================
Unfortunately your recent order(s), including (#102344-9957634334-22347564519438), could not be processed. If you would still like to receive the item(s), we ask that you place a new order. Please accept our sincere apologies for any resulting inconvenience.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns, and thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.
Sincerely,
==============================================================================================================

I have contacted amazon rep so many times on this but they seems not to a valid reason why they were unable to process my payment.

I also contacted the company that issued the card(Zenith bank) and here is what they said;

Our cards do not require any authorization as they are done real time online, please send them an email as advised as what they require might just be a verification fax confirming that you are the card holder.

I gave amazon all information they needed to contact my Bank but they insisted the bank contact them and bank said they cant do such.

Am left in the middle of this .. somebody should please come to my aid.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by felucci(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
It's probably because of a problem with your card such as no funds or bank has not activated it yet. Have you ever used the card online apart from at the Amazon store. It may also be that what you want to pay for may be exceeding what is on your card. I use Zenith bank buxd mastercard and access bank visa card and they work quite well. You can also try to see if you can buy a gift card with the card. You can try a $10 gift card
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by felucci(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
a1solution: But why must we ship our goods to US before Nigeria. This Amazon and co are really insulting Nigerians.

Because Nigeria has lost reputation as a safe destination for shipping. Besides Amazon would probably cost you more for items they actually ship directly to Nigeria

Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Thanks to all .. i had my way around this and am writing an article to help people to shop on amazon from Nigeria successfully . ill keep you all posted when am done. thanks once again
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by felucci(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
@ adebajo11, if you are still having problems buying with Amazon, you can contact me and I'll sell you a gift card at the rate of N170 to a $. Just pay in naira. Otherwise, you could just buy with a Zenith bank visa prepaid card(USD). Mine works very well and comes with an sms too.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by myafrican: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Try myafricanstore to buy from Amazon or eBay. You pay in Naira as well.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by ajibsca: 6:17am On Jun 07, 2013
angry angry

Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls / The Domainkingng Thread