Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria (44455 Views)

If You Want Amazon Affiliate Results Like These / I Have Succesfully Build Amazon Affiliate Stores / Can I Buy Stuffs From Amazon In Nigeria Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by felucci(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2013
I used Zenith bank visa card and you can use a Nigerian shipping address if you are buying books or dvds. Most of the other good stuff can only be shipped to a US address.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by hubreality(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2013
Amazon store is most safe and reliable, interestingly GTB and Zenith cards rock pretty good for payment...With the help of a friend or relative in US, one can shop on Amazon departmental stores and have items shipped to the trusted person and finally have items shipped to you here in Nigeria. I prefer buying from Amazon in Nigeria and using a reliable US virtual address/office provider as my shipping address.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by udefrancis: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
with gte bank master card, you have to register it with master card international first.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Ponybiz: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2013
I have uba visa card and a us freight forwarding company address will ebay and amazon accept the card.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Ponybiz: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2013
There price is too high,
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Ponybiz: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2013
Same problem happen to my uba visa card.while trying to buy items on ebay and amazon.is it because that it is naira domination.or l should go for another card, pls advice me.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by femeritus: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
I recently made some purchases on Amazon with my GTB Naira Mastercard and also successfully opened an account with myus. The items have since been shipped by Amazon and are in transit to myus address. Please does myus ship directly to my home address in PH or I will be required to go and clear?
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by felucci(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
They would ship directly to your home address since they'd be using a courier service like DHL. Only in certain cases would you be invited to their office in case there are delays.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by femeritus: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
I see. I have not got my order but I am pretty sure it will get to me. I have been tracking from Amazon, then my US address and now Fedex.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by femeritus: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
chinavasion, chinabuye, everbuying, aliexpress dnt seem to accept debit or credit cards not linked with paypal and paypal doesnt accept nigerian cards. I have tried severally. Is there a way out?
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by wisemikky(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2014
Nigerians sha. The dude only said his payment with his GTBank mastercard was declined and here are y'all trying to market your products.

Anyway, it's either there is not enough fund at the time of authorization or your card has not been activated yet for online transactions on the mastercard card processing site.

I shop on amazon using my gtbank mastercard and it has never failed. The only time it did, I found out it was because I was short in funds.

1 Like

Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by dicapino: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello guys I ordered a book today on amazon with my GT CARD. hope I would get it at my door step.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by felucci(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Of course you will get it. Amazon ships books directly to Nigeria
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 28, 2014
To buy stuffs on amazon from Nigeria can be tricky even with your dollar account. To cut it short if for example you want to buy a camera which cost like $500, beign a first timer on Amazon and with such huge transaction you will keep getting billing error and there customer care wont tell you the real problem, i gues this is one of those security measures taken to make amazon a safe place. These will get your proble solved.

1. As a first timer, buy stuff below $100, (make sure you are using Us address as Billing address).

2. Check your mail for confirmation, as soon as you get confirmation for your first order, by this time you are free to place higher orders.

I recommend Zenith Buxz Card.
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Dewze(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2015
felucci:
Of course you will get it. Amazon ships books directly to Nigeria

Which courier does amazon use to ship to Nigeria? Does the goods get dumped at the airport or does the courier look for your home to deliver it?
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by fuckerholic(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2015
olempe:
Last time I checked, amazon products can only be shiped within the US, u may use the service of graphcard.com. They will give u a US address where u can ship to and they'l then ship it to u here. Or u can also try myus.com. Mind u, I trust graphcard more cos I knw them way back.
What is graphcard ? I want to buy from amazon
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by olempe(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
fuckerholic:

This comment don tey o
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by olempe(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
fuckerholic:

This comment don tey ooooo
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by fuckerholic(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
olempe:
Is that why you are quoting me n all you come here to say ?
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by fuckerholic(m): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2015
olempe:
Is that why you are quoting me n all you come here to say ?
Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by SimonStiles: 2:05am On Nov 20, 2018
hey guys, check out on Amazon black friday with crazy prices https://www.teachalearner.com/amazon-black-friday-2018/

Re: How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria by Akshayseo011: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2018
Get the best deals on Black Friday 2018 on Web Hosting Deals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls / The Domainkingng Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.