Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman (42363 Views)

Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Okah-donli, Ahmed Isah Bag Nation Builders Achievers Award / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by HonNL: 10:33am On May 19, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6558568/tv-presenter-live-tv-slaps

Founder and host of popular radio programme Brekete family, Ahmed Isah, has just apologised after slapping a woman simply identified as Susan inside his studio.

Susan had been accused of burning a young girl’s head who suffered severe injuries.

Shortly after Isah’s spontaneous action, the video clip circulated by BBC online went viral with divergent opinion.

However, Isah who is also the owner of Human rights radio on Wednesday appealed to his listeners within Nigeria and beyond to forgive him of such action.

He said his reaction was due to the level of injury and pain suffered by the humiliated six-year old girl who was brought to his office.

SOURCE

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Nbote(m): 10:34am On May 19, 2021
He's been changing lives and doing far more than the govt for Nigerians for years and no one recognises his efforts and den one deserving slap and he's being dragged all over by a people that believe in jungle justice

539 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Kriss216: 10:39am On May 19, 2021
No one is asking for any apology.

If it takes slap to your reformat Nigerian girls brains, I endorse it. You bleeding genders must have sense by force!

327 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Biafrannuke: 10:39am On May 19, 2021
All those he wants to be prosecuted for rights violation should also 'apologize' and go free. After all, crime is crime.

BTW, his initiative is a very noble one but the same thing he fights against took hold of him for a moment.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Moferere: 10:43am On May 19, 2021
He has done the best thing by apologising

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by TRADELYN: 10:43am On May 19, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by oloriooko(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2021
Isah needs to take hold of his emotions now that he's a public figure
Slapping a woman can crumble his career
I hope he doesn't regret this action for the rest of his life
(PS when did he apologise OP)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Saifullah01: 10:49am On May 19, 2021
like I said
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by LordLugard1: 10:56am On May 19, 2021
You must understand something, all Southern politicians are driven by untold degree of selfishness. While in office, they are all aspiring for the next office. The strategy to get on the ladder is to sacrifice their people, their towns and villages and their region. They do everything possible to please the Hausa Fulani Northerners in order to be favoured. We can go back a little to pull out some examples.

(1). Governor Peter Odili wanted to run for presidency, he squandered River State money on Northern Emirs and Northern Opinion leaders. At the end, he failed.

(2). General Olusegun Obasanjo held up all development programmes in the South and promoted infrastructure development in the North in order to get the 3rd term agenda through. At the end, he failed.

(3). James Ibori wanted to be a Vice President to President Yar’dua, in place of Jonathan. Delta State Liaison office in Abuja, became an ATM for all the Northern PDP members. At the end, not only did he fail, he was sent to prison.

(4). Jonathan Goodluck postponed South South development to his anticipated second tenure and put in all resources to the rehabilitation of the Almajiris, Emirs Palace from Sokoto to Maiduguri. Built Abuja-Kaduna Rail line when Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was impassable, East-West Road was a mere historical concept; built and completed Federal Universities in Katsina, Jigawa, etc but did foundation ground breaking for the the Federal University in Bayelsa. At the end, he was sent out of the Villa by the Northern INEC Chairman he appointed.

(5). Under Jonathan, the then Minister for Aviation, Stella Odua, funded in full, the rehabilitation and upgrading of the Kano, Sokoto, Katsina Airports but Port Harcourt Airport operated from a Tarpaulin, Enugu completely short down. At the end, AMCON took over all her assets and currently facing EFCC.

(6). Our brother Ibe Kachukwu was the Chairman of NNPC BOT and Petroleum Minister at the same time. He promoted the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline. He rehabilitated the Petroleum institute in Kaduna when the Petroleum Institute in Warri was not captured in the budget. He was humiliated out of office.

(7). Obono Obla, SAN was appointed the Chairman of Government Asset Recovery Committee. His target was only all past office holders from the South South and South East. At the end, he was framed and arrested.

( 8 ). The immediate past Managing Director of NDDC and Akwa Ibom State APC Governorship candidate, Nsima Ekere gave out emergency jobs (contracts) only to Southern Contractors fronting for Northerners. NDDC became an ATM for “the Villa Boys”. Where is he now?

(9). Rotimi Amaechi is lobbying to be the next Vice President, in 2023. His first action is to sell the South and became a saboteur. No wonder why as a Transport Minister, he found it very necessary to build the Lagos-Ibadan- Abuja-Kaduna-Kano-Katsina Rail line, Calabar-Maiduguri Rail line, Transport University in Katsina. The Great Eastern Railway line From Port Harcourt via Aba, Onitsha to Enugu to Okene in his books, is not feasible.
The minister is completing the biggest rail and road line into Niger Republic and towards the border of Niger Republic and other countries while the roads in the south are impassable. What Niger Republic has benefited in this Administration is bigger that all that South-South and South-East combined. Who are the Managing Directors of Nigerian Ports Authority and NIMASA?

(10). The current Petroleum Minister, Chief Timipre Sylva, has initiated the construction of the Ajaokuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline to facilitate the building of a Gas Power Station in Abuja and Kaduna and “to turn Kano into an Industrial Head Quarters”. The man is from Bayelsa State where there is over 90% unemployment and no electricity from National Grid.

(11). Ahmed Tinubu, for his desire to rule Nigeria practically sold the South and with his bullion vans rigged Buhari to power. History will tell of him soon like others.

(12). The number of appointments of people from Niger Republic in Buhari Administration is bigger than all south combined and all the National Assembly members are aware but keep quiet because of future ambition and to avoid probe.

The story is long!

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by 1beat(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2021
Please I need Brekete family FM phone number I have a case to discuss with Ahmed Isah,

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Romanoff(f): 11:01am On May 19, 2021
An apology that is laced with blames, defensive comments, accusations and malice isn't an apology.

For the Hediots that are incapable of a civil comment, if you mention me with insults, I will school you with worse.

A highly placed man like that can destroy his life and all he has built because of anger.

That law maker that slapped the lady at a sex store, the people in power that slap citizens anyhow, na so e dey start, a fit of anger.

If not that FIDA and other NGOs blew hot on his ass, a case that should be that of child abuse could have become a law suit on assault.

Have sense if you're quoting me sha.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by LXG2(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2021
nb
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by JosephXavier: 11:33am On May 19, 2021
Although what this man did was unprofessional but the woman's action begs for even worse

9 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Geeman2006: 11:33am On May 19, 2021
He even tried to comport himself a bit, I would have given her much more hot slaps. And make sure it was off camera though grin
Some people deserve resetting slaps from time to time.

Some acts happen spontaneously, but control is key.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by design106: 11:33am On May 19, 2021
grin

I learnt a while ago to not only read the headings to these kinda topics cos they can be misleading.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Seniorwriter(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2021
Deep Quote
Ability to know your right & obligations is needed howbeit ability to exercise it is a SUPERPOWER!
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by money121(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Chibuzoc(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2021
Woman = woe to man
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by willexyaho(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2021
The good unprofessionalism

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Okoyiboz3: 11:34am On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:
An apology that is laced with blames, defensive comments, accusations and malice isn't an apology.

If it's not okay, you can go to hell. Did you see what that Susan of an idiot did?

25 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Judolisco(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2021
D man no slap am well sef... Tie pikin... Pour kerosene untop her head Wan roast am.... Future is female indeed... See something now haha

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Optimistdude: 11:35am On May 19, 2021
Where d woman? make I slap her my own.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Lekan239(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2021
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6558568/tv-presenter-live-tv-slaps

SOURCE
the woman also begged for forgiveness and apologise for her crime, apologising does not mean you won't face the consequences of your actions

Assuming it was me that slapped a lady like that, this man won't let me rest with Human right palava.

I'm not in anyway in support of what the woman did, also I'm not in support of the man slapping her such way on air. At least if he want to drill her, he should take her back stage then flog her wella. He should know better than promoting jungle justice on air.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Gamesmart: 11:35am On May 19, 2021
Your useless apology is rejected!!!

You did the right thing.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by meobizy(f): 11:35am On May 19, 2021
If he was commended online, he won’t see the wrong in the action. He’s apologizing because people didn’t condone it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obingwa: Abia Governorship Election Results Update / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.