Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja (586 Views)

Pictures Of Lagos , Ikeja Policemen Counting Bribes Received And Smoking / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Killed A Lawyer In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by studM(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2021
Good day nairalanders,
Am in need of a competent criminal lawyer that can help me handle a case here in Lagos,though d criminal involved is in kaduna,and his accomplice is here in Lagos
Can anyone here recommend such lawyer for me here
Will really appreciate that
Tnx nairalanders in adv
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by sirrotex: 4:36pm On May 19, 2021
Can you afford to pay competent legal fees?
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by studM(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2021
sirrotex:
Can you afford to pay competent legal fees?

sure,so long as i can b assured of gettimg what i wnt
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 19, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by tit(f): 3:42am On May 20, 2021
All lawyers are criminals.
To write letter they charge 10,000 naira.
To go station 50.
If case reach court na 100
And they postpone the case
So you have to pay again.

And the case can never end.
Even if you want to lose the case so you can rest,
Them no-go gree,
They will find a way to rope you into bigger case.

All of them are criminal my brother.
The bigger wans, SAN, are robber.
For them, this money I mention for up na small.
These wans go charge you!!!

And both them, the judge, and the opposing lawyer na club member.
Them go come court dey act drama like say them dey quarrell.
But them all,including the judge, na paddy.

You sabi Latin?
Na that one them go take sell you for open market and you sef no go know.
Them all go finish you.

Quo vadis
That is Latin for -
My dear, find your way ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by sirrotex: 5:28pm On May 20, 2021
Let me hear your story then
studM:

sure,so long as i can b assured of gettimg what i wnt
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by studM(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2021
sirrotex:
Let me hear your story then
i paid for some supposed scrap generators vendor through an agent here in lagos sometime last year september or so,but unfortunalety there was no scrap generators for sale as it turned out,i then asked d vendor and d agent to return my money,all i got frm dem was stories upon stories,not until like 3months or so,after much pressure dey returned a part of it,and continued wit their sories on d bal,i had to invlove d police for d remainimg bal of 2m,and i was able to get 500k,d remaining bal of 1.5m is still wit d vendor and his accomplice,unfortunately for me d vendor guy is base in kaduna,and d suooosed scrap diesel gen also in kaduna,but d agents who connected me to d vendor lives in lagos here
so,here is my story sir,would appr ur respone sir
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by zolajpower: 1:30pm On May 22, 2021
studM:

i paid for some supposed scrap generators vendor through an agent here in lagos sometime last year september or so,but unfortunalety there was no scrap generators for sale as it turned out,i then asked d vendor and d agent to return my money,all i got frm dem was stories upon stories,not until like 3months or so,after much pressure dey returned a part of it,and continued wit their sories on d bal,i had to invlove d police for d remainimg bal of 2m,and i was able to get 500k,d remaining bal of 1.5m is still wit d vendor and his accomplice,unfortunately for me d vendor guy is base in kaduna,and d suooosed scrap diesel gen also in kaduna,but d agents who connected me to d vendor lives in lagos here
so,here is my story sir,would appr ur respone sir
Na EFCC Matter
Connect with EFCC before you call any lawyer .
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by studM(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2021
zolajpower:

Na EFCC Matter
Connect with EFCC before you call any lawyer .

i think this make sense,will give it a shot,do u have anybody there yhat i van reach also?
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by Treash(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2021
studM:

i think this make sense,will give it a shot,do u have anybody there yhat i van reach also?

Afternoon bro. Please call me on 08068088866 for proper brief. Thanks.

Barr Adeolu Ayo Aderinto.
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by studM(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2021
tit:
All lawyers are criminals.
To write letter they charge 10,000 naira.
To go station 50.
If case reach court na 100
And they postpone the case
So you have to pay again.

And the case can never end.
Even if you want to lose the case so you can rest,
Them no-go gree,
They will find a way to rope you into bigger case.

All of them are criminal my brother.
The bigger wans, SAN, are robber.
For them, this money I mention for up na small.
These wans go charge you!!!

And both them, the judge, and the opposing lawyer na club member.
Them go come court dey act drama like say them dey quarrell.
But them all,including the judge, na paddy.

You sabi Latin?
Na that one them go take sell you for open market and you sef no go know.
Them all go finish you.

Quo vadis
That is Latin for -
My dear, find your way ooo.

hmmm,tnx for d info,not encouraging at all,i guess this is naija for u,wish i could...
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by studM(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2021
[quote author=Treash post=101954253]

Afternoon bro. Please call me on 08068088866 for proper brief. Thanks.

Barr Adeolu Ayo Aderinto.[/quote

alright tnx
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by zolajpower: 2:56pm On May 22, 2021
studM:

I don't have just visit any of there office you know and lodge ur complain .
Re: Pls Recommend A Competent Crimal Lawyer Here In Lagos,ikeja by studM(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2021
zolajpower:

I don't have just visit any of there office you know and lodge ur complain .

Will try n do dt ds wk,tnx

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Man Stabs Bricklayer To Death Over N20,000 Debt / NDLEA Arrests Lady With Multiple Identities For Trafficking 296,000 Tabs Of Illi / Tension Arising As Senator Abaribe Confirm His Stand For Ipob And Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.