Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? (5144 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:39pm On May 19, 2021
For those following the events in Nigeria and we saw how the Fulanis met and declared war on the Southeast and South South, according to Sahara reporters the Fulanis are pulling out some military men from the front lines in BORNO state and they are sending them down to the southeast and South South and you begin to ask is it a crime to ask for freedom the North did it in 1953 and Azikiwe did not tell the British to send the army to crush the northerners and you begin to ask can the demoralized Nigerian army fight in multiple fronts because I know a new front would be opened in the southwest.

The Fulani-led federal government must come to the table and stop using the stick to quell every situation that occurs in Nigeria, the people of the southeast want nothing but freedom and the world is watching the civilian killing machine aka the Nigerian army.

I was listening to Nnamdi Kanu a few days ago when he was saying the government took his bait and he wants the army to come down to South East and perish and yes we know guerrilla warfare is hard to win and the army would find its self in a very difficult situation, but I ask if Nnamdi Kanu ready for this? we all are following the news about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict As Christian and Igbo we are born to love Israel and we have 50million Igbos supporting Israel because we share the same culture and traditions. But I was wowed by Hamas, I saw rocket launchers and suicide drones, ready to be used against Israel, and for the record Hamas is not fighting for freedom, it is just business.

So I ask Nnamdi Kanu are you really ready? Do you have guide missiles, rocket launchers, and suicide drones? Igbos must not be allowed to die for no reason, if we want to do it let us do it right and force the world to negotiate with us. The world is already calling Hamas to the table to negotiate, the scars of the first war have not even properly healed, we must get it right this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r1Wtnm1JI

https://www.biafranboys.org/is-nnamdi-kanu-prepared-for-war

4 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Simplyleo: 6:42pm On May 19, 2021
Which war.

Lamidi cownu is just talking about war because he has countless number of ipob pigs to be sacrificed.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 6:42pm On May 19, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a conflict entrepreneur.

He is just cashing out from this chaos, most of u know this and already saw through his antics but ur ego won't make ur brain function.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:43pm On May 19, 2021
Fulanis food done don

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:45pm On May 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Which war.

Lamidi cownu is just talking about war because he has countless number of ipob pigs to be sacrificed.

No freedom without sacrifice ask the Americans but it must be done right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 6:45pm On May 19, 2021
U want freedom but u are burning down police stations and inec office.

That is not the handwork of someone looking for freedom, rather a big war

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:47pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
Nnamdi Kanu is a conflict entrepreneur.

He is just cashing out from this chaos, most of u know this and already saw through his antics but ur ego won't make ur brain function.

Look we are not all slow, let me ask you, is everything that nnamdi kanu is Saying about the Nigerian government not true? We are slaves in Nigeria, we want freedom and biafra is bigger than kanu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 6:47pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

No freedom without sacrifice ask the Americans but it must be done right
what are u sacrificing, the innocent people in the SE?
If Nigeria Army fight u now, u will start shouting genocide, u better desist from government facilities

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:48pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
U want freedom but u are burning down police stations and inec office.

That is not the handwork of someone looking for freedom, rather a big war

When they carried flags and sang biafran songs they killed them, what is wrong with you fulanis that can't even reason for once? Do you know the British burned the white House down. Make una go read una no go gree

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:50pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
what are u sacrificing, the innocent people in the SE?
If Nigeria Army fight u now, u will start shouting genocide, u better desist from government facilities

Which fight, the civil war was between Biafra and britain and ussr, nobody will join the Nigeria army aka civilian killing machine to kill igbos anymore, middlebelt people are wise now and yorubas, unless you will go and fight

6 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 6:50pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Look we are not all slow, let me ask you is everything nnamdi kanu is Saye about the Nigerian government not true? We are slaves in Nigeria, we want freedom and biafra is bigger than kanu
why didn't u choose freedom when govt favoured you?
The below is a thread when govt favoured the SE, just check the comments and u will know that what u guys are looking for is not freedom but a chance to marginalize others, my own is that stop destroying govt facilities.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by owobokiri(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2021
Bia, this boy..
Stop spamming this site with all these your alarmist threads thinking you are making any impact.
Most of those who listen to Nnamdi Kanu seldom come to nairaland, so save the energy. Moreover, most Igbos who log in regularly here are sensible enough to know you are doing a hatchet job.
I don't know why you guys are desperate to be in the same nation with a group of people you obviously hate with a passion..

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:52pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
why didn't u choose freedom when govt favoured you?
The below is a thread when govt favoured the SE, just check the comments and u will know that what u guys are looking for is not freedom but a chance to marginalize others, my own is that stop destroying govt facilities.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

This is where you fulanis get it wrong, we don't want a government that favours one part, we want a government for all, no nepotism, this is why we want biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 6:52pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Which fight, the civil war was between Biafra and britain and ussr, nobody will join the Nigeria army aka civilian killing machine to kill igbos anymore, middlebelt people are wise now and yorubas, unless you will go and fight
don't listen to NK, except guerilla warfare that u guys and BH fight. No group can fight its government and win in a full blown war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 6:53pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

This is where you fulanis get it wrong, we don't want a government that favours one part, we want a government for all, no nepotism, this is why we want biafra
did u open that thread and check the comments? U shall see the real mind of an average Nigerian.
I am not Fulani anyways

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:54pm On May 19, 2021
owobokiri:
Bia, this boy..
Stop spamming this site with all these your alarmist threads thinking you are making any impact.
Most of those who listen to Nnamdi Kanu seldom come to nairaland, so save the energy. Moreover, most Igbos who log in regularly here are sensible enough to know you are doing a hatchet job.
I don't know why you guys are desperate to be in the same nation with a group of people you obviously hate with a passion..

What is this one saying, are you high on expired milk? Just waka pass if you have nothing to say, we don't want to be in the same nation with anyone we want biafra and nothing else
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by ThatFairGuy: 6:54pm On May 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your coward fugitive leader has armour tank he stood with to take picture then.

Isn't that enough grin grin

Cownu, his disciples and sense, TWO PARALLEL LINES lipsrsealed

Besides how many are Ndi Igbo that 50millions supports Israel angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:55pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
did u open that thread and check the comments? U shall see the real mind of an average Nigerian.
I am not Fulani anyways

You are fulani because only fulanis are against the freedom of igbos, what do you people want? You hate igbos and you don't want them to go, I still don't get it, even slavery was abolished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:55pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
don't listen to NK, except guerilla warfare that u guys and BH fight. No group can fight its government and win in a full blown war.

Now you support bokoharam. Clap for yourself
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by ThatFairGuy: 6:55pm On May 19, 2021
It can only be Biafranboy angry [s]
Biafranboys:

[/s]
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:56pm On May 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your coward fugitive leader has armour tank he stood with to take picture then.

Isn't that enough grin grin

Cownu, his disciples and sense, TWO PARALLEL LINES lipsrsealed

Kanu is not my leader, I am not a member of ipob and ayatollah of Iran was in exile and Nelson Mandela was in exile, you people are too unintelligent

Besides how many are Ndi Igbo that 50millions supports Israel angry
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 6:56pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

You are fulani because only fulanis are against the freedom of igbos, what do you people want? You hate igbos and you don't want them to go, I still don't get it, even slavery was abolished
where did I tell u I am against the freedom of Igbo's?
I am more concerned about destruction of govt facilities
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by buckeyemedia: 6:56pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Look we are not all slow, let me ask you is everything nnamdi kanu is Saying about the Nigerian government not true? We are slaves in Nigeria, we want freedom and biafra is bigger than kanu
You are a slave in your own country & the best way for you to express yourself is to run away & not fight for what you claim is yours? Fulanis are oppressing you in Nigeria, so they should create Biafra Republic for you? You should be ashamed of yourself, stop wasting your time chasing an illusion, the mind is a very terrible thing to waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:57pm On May 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
It can only be Biafranboy angry [s][/s]

Proud biafran boy
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 6:58pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Now you support bokoharam. Clap for yourself
I see, when u went to loot palliatives, u forgot ur sense for warehouse

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 6:59pm On May 19, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You are a slave in your own country & the best way for you to express yourself is to run away & not fight for what you claim is yours? Fulanis are oppressing you in Nigeria, so they should create Biafra for you? You should be ashamed of yourself, stop wasting your time chasing an illusion, the mind is a very terrible thing to waste.

Dude I don't even understand what you are saying, you are talking off point, my write up says we must have something like hamas, simple
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:00pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
I see, when u went to loot palliatives, u forgot ur sense for warehouse

Lol yes. Let me ask you what exactly is your pain so I can know which injection to administer to your bumbum
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by buckeyemedia: 7:03pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Dude I don't even understand what you are saying, you are talking off point, my write up says we must have something like hamas, simple
Hamas members are not cowards, they actually believe in a real cause, not a make believe rhetoric Biafra illusion, go & form a political party if you really want power, or you are not intellectually inept to compete? people like you will be the first to take to their heels when the first gunshot is fired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Sirkingsnado: 7:03pm On May 19, 2021
grin

One thing I know 1967 both middle belt yourba and Britain help Nigeria army 2021

None will

We are ever ready
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 7:03pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Lol yes. Let me ask you what exactly is your pain so I can know which injection to administer to your bumbum
this is the comment of an Igbo guy when govt favoured u so I'm asking, what do u need? Good governance or a chance to marginalize others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 7:05pm On May 19, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
grin

One thing I know 1967 both middle belt yourba and Britain help Nigeria army 2021

None will

We are ever ready
prime minister for Britain affairs, did Britain tell u they won't help?

And what kinda help are u shouting here, did they bring their soldiers to fight Biafra at no cost?
What's the help?

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:05pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
this is the comment of an Igbo guy when govt favoured u so I'm asking, what do u need? Good governance or a chance to marginalize others

Run away kid, judging the igbo race by the comment of a fulani on nairaland, run away please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo / Unidentified Man Ran Infront Of Peter Obi Convoy (Photos) / The Man General Sanni Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.