Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Word From God For This Wicked Generation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From God For This Wicked Generation (533 Views)

I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. / I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God For This Wicked Generation by goodvine: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
A Word from God for this wicked generation
Posted by ursinsrforgiven on April 27, 2011 at 8:46 PM   

"The wickedness of this generation has grown worse than Sodom and Gomorrah! Therefore, My wrath will be greater than before. But My wrath is not for those I Love. You must adorn and adorn yourselves My Beloveds. What is the sign of this wicked generation? It is not lewdness, murder, falsehood, slander, jealousy, the love of money, pride, and ego? Their outrage will be rampant. They are a people without self control. Are they not acting as though they are led by their emotions without sound thought and/or reason? They act as though they are drunk with strong liquor and they react and are led by what comes to their immediate mind. They murder, commit adultery, lie, act inhumane, and act lewd and licentious.

THEREFORE, THE LORD OF HOST, THE HOLY ONE, I WILL RAISE AND WILL STRIKE THEM. THERE WILL BE NO ONE WHO CAN STOP ME! I WILL STRIKE THOSE WHO ACTED PRIDEFUL AND ARROGANT BEFORE ME. I WILL RAISE MY HAND HIGH AND I WILL GREATLY SHAKE THE HEAVENS TO STRIKE THEM! THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SOON BE RAMPANT WITH EARTHQUAKES, STORMS, WARS, UNSTOPPABLE NATURAL CALAMITIES, AND PESTILENCE.

STRANGE AND UNKNOWN INSECTS THAT HAVE BEEN LIVING DEEP WITHIN THE EARTH WILL COME OUT AND BITE THE WICKED. THERE WILL BE NO COMFORT OR RELIEF FROM THE PAIN AND ITCH. THE BITES FROM THE INSECTS WILL CAUSE SEVERE PAIN AND ITCH SEVEN TIMES MORE WORSE THAN WHAT JOB HAD SUFFERED. GOING TO THE HOSPITALS WILL BE IN VAIN. THERE WILL NO MEDICATION OR CURE FOR RELIEF. THEY WILL NOT KNOW THE CAUSE OR NAME OF THE DISEASE. THE DOCTORS SEARCHING FOR A CURE WILL BE UNSUCCESSFUL BECAUSE THEY WILL BE IN THE SAME TORMENT!!

BUT MY BELOVED BRIDE WILL BE PROTECTED AS MY PEOPLE THE ISRAELITES WERE PROTECTED WHEN THEY HAD STAYED IN THE LAND OF GOSHEN DURING THE 10 PLAGUES OF EGYPT. AS OTHER PEOPLE WITNESS THE PROTECTION, THEY WILL BE AMAZED. BUT EVEN UPON WITNESSING THE PROTECTION, THEY WILL NOT TURN FROM THEIR WAY TO ME BECAUSE THEIR HEARTS HAVE BEEN SEIZED BY SATAN.

MY PEOPLE, YOU MUST PRAY IN ADVANCE AND BE AWAKEN SO THIS INTENSE JUDGMENT MAY NOT FALL ON YOU. YOU MUST PRAY AND PRAY UNCEASINGLY SO AT LEAST ONE MORE SOUL CAN TURN AND COME TO ME.

THIS IS MY WORD"

From the book, "The Lord will be coming riding on a cloud"
by Pastor Sori

The remaining book is still being translated by Yoojin Kim.
Re: A Word From God For This Wicked Generation by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hmmph!  angry you'd think he would have upgraded his accent/grammar after all these centuries. and please do not bring back the scarabs i cannot bear itchy beach sand in my crack let alone a scarab in my pants grin

(1) (Reply)

Prayer And Action / The Wisdom Of A Master Soul-winner / Transcription Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.