Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' (49639 Views)

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 11:03am On May 20, 2021
topboss:

FULANI HERDSMEN CAME, IT WAS TOO HOT FOR THEM, THEY RAN AWAY.

THE SOLDIERS THAT HAVE MET ESN, WILL TELL U WAT THEY SAW.

EVEN THEM TOO RUN.
sure u may be able to kill a dozen of army, but what they will do to ur region, u won't recover from it in a decade.
U think its easy to fight a government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by samwillyco1(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2021
I just heard that KILLINGS of innocent CITIZENS are currently going on in IMO State now, the South East Governors and Senators should speak up.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by RexTramadol1: 11:04am On May 20, 2021
Whoube99:

And boko haram in the north declaring sharia republic and establishing caliphate are what None secessionist maybe

And it is Civil defence that are fighting that are fighting that Boko Haram right?

The government might have been slow to nip BH in the bud before they became monsters, should they now treat the ones they can be proactive about with kids gloves? NO

This is how the Northerners supported BH before they became monsters

It’s only sensible for the government to do all they can to quell this before it gets out of hand
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by tonididdy(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
u have no idea what the BH is facing right now in the hands of NA
In your imaginary head YES.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Nimrod81: 11:05am On May 20, 2021
RagaMufeen:
I've not seen a country where the police chief tells his men to go out and kill indiscriminately.
If they had been killing bandits I wouldn't mind. But when they take it easy with bandits and attack the east I ask myself why the double standards. Of course I'm not in support of killing police men who have families and are going about their lawful duties. But this smells like ethnic bigotry.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by buckeyemedia: 11:05am On May 20, 2021
topboss:

SO FAR THE ONLY PEOPLE PICKING RACE IN THE EAST ARE NIGERIA ARMY AND FULANI HERSMEN.

UNA NEVER START TO DEY DO BEN JOHNSON.
You probably live in Lagos State, keep deceiving yourself from your safe abode.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 11:06am On May 20, 2021
tonididdy:

In your imaginary head YES.
imaginary?
Try and be updated and u will know how the fight is going, BH is fighting guerilla warfare, they don't stand a chance in a full blown war
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 11:06am On May 20, 2021
[s]
richmond500:
sure u may be able to kill a dozen of army, but what they will do to ur region, u won't recover from it in a decade.
U think its easy to fight a government?
[/s]

U SHOULD MAKE SURE, U ARE PRESENT, SO WE CAN KILL U.

STOP SENDING PEOPLE CHILDREN TO DIE.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 11:07am On May 20, 2021
Nimrod81:
If they had been killing bandits I wouldn't mind. But when they take it easy with bandits and attack the east I ask myself why the double standards. Of course I'm not in support of killing police men who have families and are going about their lawful duties. But this smells like ethnic bigotry.
cry all u want but terrorists must die
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by slowice(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
The NA has tolerated u guys enough, u kill policemen and celebrate on a daily basis.

Just wait for ur turn, ona never start to cry
Don't you ever quote me again, take your daftness somewhere else.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by luluman: 11:07am On May 20, 2021
RagaMufeen:
I've not seen a country where the police chief tells his men to go out and kill indiscriminately.
. Liar, Are you not seeing one now?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 11:07am On May 20, 2021
topboss:
[s][/s]

U SHOULD MAKE SURE, U ARE PRESENT, SO WE CAN KILL U.

STOP SENDING PEOPLE CHILDREN TO DIE.
Do I look like NK to u? grin
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:08am On May 20, 2021
federal9:

What one wished for always come back to one. I hope you know that?

Feel like a boss on the Internet and type the way you want. I believe karma has it way of hooking up on people who contributed to the killing of innocent souls.

I wish you good luck.

Seriously? I still remember like yesterday when the Nigerian Army were killing innocent civilians in the North East in the name of hunting Boko Haram, I and others said it was wrong - Most of the people from the same South East said it was ok because the civilians were not pushing out Boko haram. They said how do you expect the Army to know who is who, they made all sorts of stupid excuses for the killings.
I told them then, that one day they might go through the same thing.....In just less than 7 years what I told them then is now a reality.

This only goes to show you how myopic you people are, only thinking of today and incapable of thinking of tomorrow.
when you cheered on the Army to kill innocent civilians just because they are not of your tribe, just because the head of the Army at that time was from your tribe, just because you supported Jonathan, now you are on the receiving end of what you said was ok for others.
what you wished for others must have come back to hunt you now. What an irony.
I have no sympathy for those that have none for others.

Now you know what shaped my opinion. Truly I feel like a man who can see tomorrow because I did see tomorrow many many years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 11:08am On May 20, 2021
slowice:

Don't you ever quote me again, take your daftness somewhere else.
NK lab rat, I will stop quoting u grin
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by LLMG: 11:08am On May 20, 2021
craftiness is not smartness, those who plot against others will be destroyed by their own plots. fulani terrorist are killing and maiming unstopped and unchecked, war is not declared on them. keep fooling yourselves.
Chibuike21:
No more kid gloves, kill them all.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 11:09am On May 20, 2021
WEN DEY MEET ESN MEN...

DEY DOBALE.

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by LLMG: 11:12am On May 20, 2021
what an international and historical failure of a govt. Shame shame on apc.
Ayomide811:
A welcome development
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by southpole: 11:14am On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
we were all here when you guys were cheering Isreali up for killing children in Gaza strip and also killing security outfit called hammas that are defending there nation from bullies such as Isreali and USA..

Same way USA and Isreali proscribed innocent youth defending there country in Palestine terrorist is same way Buhari proscribed your Ipob terrorists..

And what befell hammas are what will befall Ipob cos both of you are terrorists.

God bless Nigeria
The Israelis treat Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic jihad the same way, but here you forgive boko haram terrorists, you negotiate with bandits and pay them ransom then for IPOB you say kill them. Israel doesn't discriminate among terrorists. So why can't we treat our terrorists the same way?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by sharpsecret: 11:15am On May 20, 2021
RagaMufeen:
u just saw one....the shithole
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Whoube99(f): 11:16am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
u need to read news, all the bombings and attack BH are receiving from NA, u didn't hear abi?

Get lost with your narrow, parochial & sentimental mindset. It's not enough to read newspapers, but diggesting and understanding the news, you read is what makes you and informed person. You only read newspapers but with no understanding
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 11:17am On May 20, 2021
Whoube99:

Get lost with your narrow, parochial & sentimental mindset. It's not enough to read newspapers, but diggesting and understanding the news, you read is what makes you and informed person. You only read newspapers but with no understanding
U that understand very well, carry go find work.

Bloody terrorist
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Olisehinnocent: 11:18am On May 20, 2021
Chibuike21:
No more kid gloves, kill them all.

You will never live to see good thing in your life
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by gidado14(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2021
ensamy:

Has it been proven that the UGM are IPOB or ESN or killer Fulani herders. Give one prove that the killers of police officers or burning of the stations are IPOB or ESN ?? Or is it just hatred and envy of Igbo by other tribes because of Thier business successes all over the world??

No body has to prove anything we already know just they way every killing in the Nigeria is base on Fulani herdsmen even though not yet proven, yet many have been caught masking up like herdsmen causing deaths and refugees.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2021
topboss:
NIGERIA ARMY SHOULD COME AND SEE ESN IN THE BUSH.

U KNOW WHERE TO FIND ESN, ENETR THE BUSH AND LET THE ACTION BEGIN.

army has wiped out ur esn.. u think army is police? the only soldiers esn successful kill are first six soldiers the ambushed, but the out come of it, esn was wiped out.. now turn them to ugm.. let the ugm go kill one army first, army change ugm to criminal squad..
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Maski87: 11:20am On May 20, 2021
And some of you think ibo people will fold their arms and watch police kill their people, by calling them ipob,that's not how you win minds,you cannot shoot your way out of this, just ask the Americans after 20 years in Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by LordOfTheGame: 11:20am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:
Tho we use to troll Ipob not that we mean it or hate Igbo people but just for cruise but this is total madness I mean a level 10 insanity. Why would the gun and weapons of war be pointed to the South East? Why?? we have states like Katsina, Zamfara, kaduna who's death toll exceed 100lives weekly due to banditry and herdsmen why is there no order to kill just anybody

Believe it or not these folks are giving even we that are non Igbos the reason to support Kanu's cause. like these lowlifes are just bunch of idiotic hypocrites

This is why we said it that most of you do not have brains enough to reason properly. Sorry that I said this to you but I will say it also to another person who have 'jokingly' touted the Igbo without knowing the implications of his or her jokes. With your jokes, you unknowingly emboldened the terrorists to come hard on the Igbo people even though we didn't commit any offence by asking for a referendum because we're tired of this abusive union that have produced nothing but sufferings, pains, deaths against my people. It is getting clearer to you jokers that the monsters you fed are not joking with you as well. How is your conscience dealing with you now?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by LLMG: 11:20am On May 20, 2021
it is your jihadist you sent to the south east that are killing the policemen and burning their stations just to create a false situation. how many fulani terrorist carrying ak47 killing and maiming has the igp and his jihadist crew shot at sight. foolish people thinking you are smart.
LordLugard1:
IPOB JOURNALIST, TWISTING STORIES.

IG said don't wait for order shoot at anyone that comes to kill you.and don't wait until they come to you go and find them. Buhari had said shoot anyone with AK 47

Ipob terrorists on this forum want police to be killed so that they can go and celebrate on social media
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by calcal: 11:21am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

This is just my prayer to..... let this prolonged division just happen in earnest it's taking too long for my liking

I wish a supernatural power go just enter Nigerians make we all storm the streets and bring a total end to all of this

The supernatural power is what we are going to use to bring everything down.

Anyone that makes the order, plan, carry out the order will die in the process.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 11:21am On May 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
army has wiped out ur esn.. u think army is police? the only soldiers esn successful kill are first six soldiers the ambushed, but the out come of it, esn was wiped out.. now turn them to ugm.. let the ugm go kill one army first, army change ugm to criminal squad..

BEN JOHNSON....

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2021
PureKach:
I hope they'll also take the war to boko haram and kill them all
yes. but first of all they need to kill ipob criminals first..
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Nobody: 11:25am On May 20, 2021
Why don't they declare same to against Boko Harams undecided undecided This will cause massive havoc in this country, Y'all wait and see, It's a War!!! Because IPOB will want to use this opportunity

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 11:27am On May 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes. but first of all they need to kill ipob criminals first..

PEOPLE LIKE U, DAT FEEL THE NEED TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE, NEED TO BE IN THE ARMY AND ON GROUND IN IGBOLAND.

NOT NAGGING LIKE A BITCH ON NAIARALND.

COME ON THE GROUND LIVE AND START KILLING.

ABI U BE SUPERMAN? U DONT BLEED...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Consumers Will No Longer Own Cylinders – FG / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.