Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout (9759 Views)

After 25 Years Of Blackout, Atiku’s Home Town Gets Electricity / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by HonNL: 12:25am On May 20, 2021
Power has been restored to Kaduna State on Wednesday after three days of blackout occasioned by the warning strike of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in the state.

Prior to the five-day warning strike directed by the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) to commence from midnight of Sunday in Kaduna, the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) had knocked off all the 33KV lines in Kaduna State in compliance with the directive.

The total blackout occurred from midnight on Saturday following an earlier warning by the National Union of Electricity Employees that it had been directed by the NLC to join the warning strike.

POWER SUPPLY RESTORATION IN KADUNA

TCN has restored power supply on all its 33kV feeders that KAEDCO had indicated readiness to pick supply from.

The 33kV feeders include: Mogadishu, Abakwa, Naf base, Ungwa Dosa, Turunku, AREWA, Airport, Kinkinau, Narayi and Independence feeders.

The Jaji and Rigasa feeders have also been energized while Olam, PAN and UNTL are about to be energized.

The Waterworks feeder was energized but tripped on fault on the side of KAEDCO.

TCN will continue to gradually restore supply on the other feeders as soon as KAEDCO indicates readiness to take supply.

TCN Nigeria

Power Supply Restored To Kaduna State.

Dear Esteemed Customers,

We are happy to report that power supply has been restored to many parts of Kaduna State after the suspension of the strike action by the Nigerian Labour Congress this evening.

As at 10:30 pm, we were able to pick load on most of our 11KV feeders hence many parts of the metropolis including Zaria and environs have had their supply restored. This was possible after restoration of the 33KV feeders by the Transmission Company of Nigeria.

We once again thank all our esteemed customers and other stakeholders for bearing with us in the past four days. We also appreciate the efforts of the TCN team for supporting us in restoring supply back.

Kaduna Electric

Hours after the Nigerian Labour Congress suspended its 5-day warning strike over the mass sack of workers in Kaduna, Governor Nasir El-Rufai stated that there will be no negotiations until electricity was restored.

KDSG is yet to see evidence that the NLC is backing off from its economic and social sabotage. Our people remain without electricity, an essential service that was illegally shutdown on 16 May 2021. KDSG insists on the restoration of this service. That is not up for negotiation

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by inoki247: 12:35am On May 20, 2021
Okay Public holiday is over

1 Like

Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by temitope27(m): 1:07am On May 20, 2021
Hell rufai must go

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by XXXXTENTACION: 1:16am On May 20, 2021
temitope27:
Hell rufai must go
A.p.c zombies will not agree. They love the peanuts they are recieving. Dogs....... undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by bcomputer101: 2:53am On May 20, 2021
Ayuba Waba sold out this struggle
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by WiszyFraud: 11:26am On May 20, 2021
Did you know??

The sentence;

“The quick brown fox happily jumped over the sleeping lazy dog”

Has all the 26 alphabets in it!

cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by Houseofglam7(f): 11:26am On May 20, 2021
undecided
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by TimmyTen(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2021
Great relief…. I just feel it had effect on those who have no business with the NLC struggle. Meaning they are alienating the very people they claim to be fighting for.

2 Likes

Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by NwaNimo1(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2021

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by MasterKG(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2021
Nonsense of them
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by Teeklef(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2021
As a guy,if u do photoshoot because of birthday, e no suppose better for u.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by slawormiir: 11:27am On May 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by FalseProphet1(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2021
I see power going off again. This I have seen.
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by Bahrain: 11:27am On May 20, 2021
Good.
In case you're interested in Bakery Business.

1 Like

Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by Nobody: 11:27am On May 20, 2021
This is a cause to celebrate.
Over 3 million international email lists available for 20k only
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by nairalee(m): 11:28am On May 20, 2021
They say you never miss the water till it is gone. same with light.

We spent three days without light and it seemed light eternity especially because there was no alternative of using generator cos nupeng also joined the strike. I tell u if it had lasted for 10 days all of us would have just treked away to Abuja and left El Rufai alone to be ruling himself by himself for himself. Crazy man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by DestroyEvil: 11:28am On May 20, 2021
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by salbis(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2021
The best approach to Nigeria's problem now is, when leaders do anyhow, make dem see anyhow from the people.
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by bluefilm: 11:29am On May 20, 2021
Wahala be like Kaduna. grin grin grin
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by Freshdesign338: 11:30am On May 20, 2021
grin

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by Asgard73: 11:31am On May 20, 2021
Walahi fan Dey blow me grin

The imp find sense under his table after so much noise and gibberish
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by Cancelling: 11:31am On May 20, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The sentence;

“The quick brown fox happily jumped over the sleeping lazy dog”

Has all the 26 alphabets in it!

cool

Be following facts for Twitter
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by Dottore: 11:32am On May 20, 2021
See news.
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by The5DME(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2021
h
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by MyexamsHUB: 11:33am On May 20, 2021
ElRufai is working
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by The5DME(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2021
[s]
Freshdesign338:
grin

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
[/s]
[s]
foeverlast:
OK o,

Patronize me for my website design business.. Affordable prices. Whatsapp 0 8 1 6 5 9 8 0 1 3 1
[/s]
Re: Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout by Nobody: 11:34am On May 20, 2021
Is there suppose to be Blackout if the man there is really working?? undecided undecided

I weep for this country, No wonder foreign organisations are investing in other Africa countries, And yet we call this country Giant Of Africa, Nonsense!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Commend Nigerians / Appeal Court Sacks Bauchi Deputy Speaker, Barade / Fashola Reverses Firing Of 34 Doctors (Out Of 788)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.