Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic (34187 Views)

“I Will Flog Hell Out Of Those Half-naked Girls Walking In The Street- Eminent / Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours / Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by Newsmic: 12:02pm On May 20, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Alex has stated that a day will come when she will flog kids who forcefully clean cars in traffic then leave a scratch when you don't pay them, IgbereTV reports.

The former Big Brother Naija reality star took to Twitter to ask the government to take the kids off the streets.

She added that she used to make excuses for the kids but it's getting out of hand.

She tweeted:

"Dear Government, this is me announcing in advance. One day, I’ll come down from the car and flog training into one of these children that forcefully clean cars in traffic then leave the foam or scratch the cars when you don’t have cash to give.

"I usually make excuses for them as I understand that they aren’t taught to do better but it’s frustrating. Then again, it’s our duty as a government to get these kids out of the streets and I see little or no efforts being made. Dear Government, je kori e pe o.

"I’ve said my own now before anyone will see any video anywhere or on any useless blog and call me wicked. I’ll flog that child and still give him/her money if I wish but they need to understand that one day, someone will have their time and also that they need to do better."
https://twitter.com/Alex_unusual1/status/1395016344454811651?s=20

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by geedot: 3:40pm On May 20, 2021
And she had to come report to us here. The kids could be really annoying though. undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by OPONG: 3:40pm On May 20, 2021
if dem change am for you ehn grin

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by OmoOshodi(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by bigcil2(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
Lol
Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by younglleo: 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
help needed pls!
Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
They stain car not clean. Imagine a 5 year old girl/boy wiping your car glass with dirty rag.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
Cf
Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by Ultrasur: 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
Life is not always fair sis.... U never know what will happen to u tomorrow

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by smartty68(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
Poor people will be giving birth like rats. Why you no born children wey you go fit take care of.

You wee hear them saying "Children are from God" yen yen yen but they end up on the streets.

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by Teewhy2: 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
if it goes the other way and she is flogged back, what now happens.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by Gizer: 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
Flog and still give money. Dat part kill me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by Bestclean4022: 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
embarassed
Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by filleSouriante(f): 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
A
Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by diplexer: 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
Not nice
Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by Neurotika: 3:41pm On May 20, 2021
Of all the pressing problems of this country worth drawing Government's action to, this one chose hustling minors soiling her windscreen. Interesting times we live in....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by The5DME(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2021
Who cares?
Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by Zane2point4(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2021
grin
That's if you can even beat them, dem go team up beat ur nyash well well, no play with those hardened street huzzlers o.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by NairaMaster1(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2021
It's worse in the north. They can even remove your wipper.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by largehead: 3:42pm On May 20, 2021

Try am see if them no go beat u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by inoki247: 3:42pm On May 20, 2021
ode
Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by Youngbucks58(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2021
There are more important issues please � next

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by wallay77(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2021
Hmmm...u don get money now little change u wanna give dem don turn wahal

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by obembet(f): 3:43pm On May 20, 2021
You are just privilege to be where u are. If they have better work to do, they wouldn't have come to street to clear cars.. funny enough many of them are not happy with that kind life. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by Mindlog: 3:43pm On May 20, 2021
Ultrasur:
Life is not always fair sis.... U never know what will happen to u tomorrow

Things will happen to each and everyone of us tomorrow as that is part of life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic by FILEBE(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2021
Op that brought this to NL. What exactly is your aim?

Mod that pushed it to front page should come too. I want to ask him something

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins / Maheeda Looks Stunning In "New" Photos. / "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.