Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,586 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself (67650 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Breaking: Abubakar Shekau Is Dead! (CNN & World Press) / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by olatdove: 8:58am On May 21, 2021
Shekau has been a every time resurrect human in Nigeria, this guy should be given an Guinness world record, seriously.

Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Epleribus: 8:58am On May 21, 2021
Good morning!

i appeal to your kind heart for whatever amount you can spare! my wife is breastfeeding our 7 month daughter, they are crying right now, we have no drop of food at home.
i plead with you even if its 1k, i would really appreciate.
0. 0. 3. 7. 1. 7. 8. 1. 8. 8. GTB

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU RESPOND.

THANK YOU
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2021
satysaca:
Nigerians forgot so easily. Have you forgotten when the Nigerian army said Shakau is now crippled from the bullet wound he sustain and can't walk again

quote author=MASTAkiLLAh post=101893211]You guys should fúck off with your búllshît stories biko.. From blowing himself up with a grenade to shooting his own chest undecided What happened to putting a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger ? And how come you have all the intricate details like a movie script ? Distractions distractions and I'm not falling for you súckers cool
they know their audience, I refuse to be distracted or deceived
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by rollandben(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2021
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Ayobami7(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2021
Okay
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by donnie(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2021
So he's not dead again? It's not you I blame...it's the general public that has failed to understand that the media, especially in a dictatorship like nigeria, are mere propaganda machinery.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by rollandben(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2021
Rilwayne001:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9599949/amp/Nigerias-Boko-Haram-leader-badly-wounded-sources.html
Nigeria is nothing but a child play,Shekau just dey die, dey wake up, he died few days ago, the same shekau badly injure today!!
Habba, this country na curse o
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Austinbiggy(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2021
Am just waiting to see if he will release a new video of him claiming his still alive. He once said nobody can kill him but still waiting for new video by next week.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Yus2020: 9:06am On May 21, 2021
Useless Apc, Buhari and
Fulani Jihidist government
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Judolisco(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2021
Only an idiot will believe SHEKAU is in SAMBISA
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by ebuclassic18(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2021
Nigeria army statement is laughable what are they investigating,someone they couldn't capture for years even if he dies another will take over
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by juman(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2021
Lies.

So many versions of this fake news
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by IMASTEX: 9:12am On May 21, 2021
Rilwayne001:
This is contrary to the earlier news that says he's finally dead. Hahaha. Shekau now has 6 lives. LMAO.

Even death dey fear him. Hehee grin grin grin
It will be easier to believe a thief who said he only came to check on you & not to kill or steal from you. Than believing the FG.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by alizma: 9:18am On May 21, 2021
doggedfighter:
Death rejected him or what?
The guy know what his doing, watin shoulder get to do with the position of his heart
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2021
In Asa's voice, I'm the one with the 9 lives and you only killed me three times grin grin grin no surrender no backing down
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by amazingspiderma: 9:24am On May 21, 2021
Looking at this critically, the death of Shekau will only make some people broke.

Without Shekau, there will be no name to the excuses for diverting funds.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by sslcrypt: 9:27am On May 21, 2021
Other sources order than the Nigerian army account confirms he's injured.

Nigerians should gear up for ISWAP because the fact is that they hold no captives and slaves when they advance.

Northern areas that are non Islamic should gear up.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by olisamax(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2021
Nonsense news, na every year una dey kill am.yeye people
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by colossus91(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2021
Why are intelligent sources not intelligent in Nigeria??
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by imagrg(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2021
Dialogue with these groups for the sake of peace in the country.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Akharmony: 9:34am On May 21, 2021
And you think this guy no get God backing... I reserve my comment
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by PICP02: 9:35am On May 21, 2021
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by seunayantokun(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2021
Lies everywhere every time. E die, e no die bla bla bla.

They said they don't know his whereabouts and cannot fight him and his colleague terrorists called Fulani herdsmen yet they keep telling us stories of his wonders while killing those defending themselves.

They've made sure Shekau is always resurrecting - with this story now he is back to life.

Well, all I know is those who live by lying will die by falsehood and be buried by deceit.

You can easily predict the future of these self-deceivers if you study their past.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Sirdan247(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2021
See the way media is playing ball with us. Make una rest na
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Sola15(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2021
Rival terrorists were able to get to him, but Nigerian Army couldn't do that.....it is well
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Chirowman(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2021
That guy has 9 life's
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by kolamilan(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2021
Super Mario.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by seunayantokun(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2021
Sola15:
Rival terrorists were able to get to him, but Nigerian Army couldn't do that.....it is well

The police and the military can get to ESN but can't get to terrorists who live in open fields. They know every damn thing about Shekau but they can't get close to him. You can see they can't even tell an intelligent lie.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by proprince(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2021
North remains the problem of Nigeria.

I will say that a thousand times.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Asadujames202(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2021
Aufbauh:

You sound like one of those terrorist sympathizers.
It's ironical to see that you guys hate the Northerners and call almost everyone from there a terrorist, yet you'll be angry that one of the terrorists was killed.

Yesss
Alahu akbah people

Are all

Te ro rist

Iszlam is not a religion
It's a terrorist organization
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Kolaboluv7(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2021
Rilwayne001:
This is contrary to the earlier news that says he's finally dead. Hahaha. Shekau now has 6 lives. LMAO.

Even death dey fear him. Hehee grin grin grin

grin

Six abi nine lives..? Abeg correct yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Jonathan Pictured About To Board A Flight This Morning / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.