Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

My ZTE Phone Only Shows Network With Airtel Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My ZTE Phone Only Shows Network With Airtel Sim (434 Views)

Help! My Lg K20 Plus Only Shows 2g Despite Having 4glte Using A 4g Sim / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My ZTE Phone Only Shows Network With Airtel Sim by Jayjay93: 6:32am On May 21, 2021
Morning naira landers and engineers in the house... Please my Zte phone, model C88OA only shows network when you insert Airtel sim. What is the solution.
Re: My ZTE Phone Only Shows Network With Airtel Sim by Adeelijah17(m): 6:48am On May 21, 2021
Try to factory reset it. What is the memory of the phone
Jayjay93:
Morning naira landers and engineers in the house... Please my Zte phone, model C88OA only shows network when you insert Airtel sim. What is the solution.
Re: My ZTE Phone Only Shows Network With Airtel Sim by stupidmod3: 7:33am On May 21, 2021
thats wat d phone network capability can handle
Re: My ZTE Phone Only Shows Network With Airtel Sim by Jayjay93: 7:34am On May 21, 2021
Try to factory reset it. What is the memory of the phone
I have done that many times
Re: My ZTE Phone Only Shows Network With Airtel Sim by Jayjay93: 7:35am On May 21, 2021
Have done that many times
Re: My ZTE Phone Only Shows Network With Airtel Sim by Talentuex(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2021
Welcome to the club..

Mine shows only MTN 4g.. ant other sim is E..

Lol

Though mine is a Gionee

And it wasn't like this 5
3 months ago

(1) (Reply)

Doogee N40 Pro - Affordable, With Best In Class Battery / Best Mobile Phones To Buy In 2022 - Iphone 13 Pro Max Unboxing / How To Download Mymtn NG App Latest Version For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.