Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? (1596 Views)

Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo / Tuface Hosts Faze To Birthday Bash-Photos / Biola Ige Heard That Tonto Was Responsible For Her Illness (2) (3) (4)

I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by bri: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2007
i beg i wan know
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by trendy(f): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2007
I heard it too
a day is coming the truth will be known.lol
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by bri: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2007
u beginning to become my best friend trendy
so u heard it too eh
ok na
we go see when breeze blow the anus of the hen must surely open
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by 9ja4eva: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2007
Akon signed him on konvict so its possible.
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by trendy(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2007
lol! bri, good to know, am liking u already to wink

@9ja4eva, long time o cheesy good to see you
u did not even ask of me on any thread grin
i heard he was signed on konvict too
anyway, we can only say it's true or it's not
a day is coming we will their works
so let's be patient

but we can argue till we see their singles and albums coming out
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by OmoEko1(f): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2007
Eya see all this faze fan grin grin grin grin, your just dey make me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I won't believe the story until that song comes out "In the Kitchen".

Right na faze and his fans are dreamerrrrrrrrrrr cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

2FACE ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by kateflow(f): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

Eya see all this faze fan grin grin grin grin, your just dey make me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Right na faze and his fans are dreamerrrrrrrrrrr cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

tomorrow now you go dey among him wives
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by ginky: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

Omo Eko,it is true.Akon signed Faze in his record company "konvict". I heard it myself on player in Mtvbase. grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley cool
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by bri: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

nothing like dream here omoeko
this is reality
kateflow:

true words
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by OmoEko1(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2007
ginky:

Omo Eko,it is true.Akon signed Faze in his record company "konvict" I heard it myself on player in Mtvbase. grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley cool

Well I heard it too and am giving it a benefit of the doubt it might be true, however I will not believe this story until I listen to their song called "In the kitchen" cheesy cheesy

kateflow:

I don't share my man so i can't be one of his wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

bri:

nothing like dream here omoeko
this is reality
Where are your proof to back up your claim cheesy cheesy cheesy

true words
Nothing true about it grin grin grin
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by bri: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2007
i don´t mean harm lol
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by OmoEko1(f): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2007
:p :p
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by trendy(f): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2007
na wah o
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by bri: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2007
no be small wah
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by trendy(f): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2007
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by kateflow(f): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2007
i dont share my man
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by Emad(f): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2007
buhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

upon all the noise his fans make about him being being better than tuface?
and he cannot buy common flight ticket to USA
ibeg commot jare!!
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by tosinadeda: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2007
This is an insult on faze's personality.
I think title cld av bn better. It sounds more like faze begged akon and he agreed by putn him in his luggage!
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by jorgan(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2008
guy how ripe is ur brain
tosinadeda:

This is an insult on faze's personality.
I think title cld av bn better. It sounds more like faze begged akon and he agreed by putn him in his luggage!

does that make sense?any way poster i had from areliable source with akon sayin he had no deal with faze
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by tosinadeda: 3:42am On Jan 02, 2008
That post was for those with brains in there thick skulls and not a vaccum. so jorgan am not surprised! Keep acting like an idiot on nairaland
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by ojenew: 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2008
it's true i witnessed the sign on grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Heard That Akon Took Faze To The State: Na True? by Emad(f): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2008
ojenew:

it's true i witnessed the sign on grin grin grin grin grin

nice one i like that grin grin grin grin grin
what was the % ?

Valentine: “breakup Or Celebration Day?” - Written By Ay Comedian. Rate! / (nollywood V Bollywood): Bigger And The Biggest / Joke Silva Clocks 50