Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (5715 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Interview On Voice Of America / Nnamdi Kanu's Interview With The BBC - Proofs of Jubril & Atiku from Cameroon / Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by BENARI: 11:15am On May 21, 2021

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: . by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:04pm On May 21, 2021
I don't have enough data to watch it..... someone should give me summary of the interview

4 Likes

Re: . by Brimstone77: 12:13pm On May 21, 2021
I was busy when the interview was going on live..

I will watch the highlight in the evening..

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 21, 2021
Same here I was crying like wasn't making a sound but tears was falling down my eyes

17 Likes

Re: . by MyexamsHUB: 12:14pm On May 21, 2021
Like we care

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 21, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
I don't have enough data to watch it..... someone should give me summary of the interview
It's not about summary its about the lessons to learn

13 Likes

Re: . by alienspy101: 12:25pm On May 21, 2021
Finally our voice have been had.

11 Likes

Re: . by alienspy101: 12:28pm On May 21, 2021
You should be more worried about getting more Jamb students to help, you think we care too?
Jobless morom!! If Nigeria was so palatable why will a grown man like you be chasing after JAMB students.

MyexamsHUB:
Like we care

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Bialegend(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
You one nigeria muguh, will you ever have your head out from the smelling anus of nigeria even if data is paid for you to watch and listen to the interview.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:33pm On May 21, 2021
ezenwajosh:
It's not about summary its about the lessons to learn
How does lesson take place when their's nothing to read?
Re: . by Charleys: 12:36pm On May 21, 2021
Lolz guy you have fallen for nnamdi kanus trick, nnamdi kanu is good in interviews with media organization, you need to listen to radio Biafra to know the real nnamdi kanu. It's all a facade.

Just like all these imams telling you Islam is the religion of peace but when you attend a mosque and listen to them, you'll know they are not that peaceful

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by alienspy101: 12:37pm On May 21, 2021
What is Buhari good at?

Charleys:
Lolz guy you have fallen for nnamdi kanus trick, nnamdi kanu is good in interviews with media organization, you need to listen to radio Biafra to know the real nnamdi kanu. It's all a facade.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 21, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

How does lesson take place when their's nothing to read?
there's nothing to read because it wasn't written, Its an audio visual interview.... As you said you don't have data to watch

2 Likes

Re: . by ba7man(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2021
I cried too when i watched the interview.

I cried because i realized its only oloshos, illiterate shop attendants, drug dealers, fraudsters, mumu youths and armed robbers that carry Biafra for head. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by MalcoImX: 12:57pm On May 21, 2021
Thank God you said the only thing holding Biafra back all along was the fear of death and who will lead you and not your imaginary and dreaded phastasmagoric Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by fourboys: 1:00pm On May 21, 2021
Nnamdi is an intelligent man na.. May God bless him more

5 Likes

Re: . by gidgiddy: 1:03pm On May 21, 2021
BENARI:
You wanna know why? Please watch the interview

But one I can tell you is this, Biafra is free. No Army can stop it.

Africa and indeed the world have now heard our cry, with many non Biafrans and Nigerians now volunteering thier support.

The only thing holding Biafra back all along was the fear of death and who will lead us. We now have more than a leader, and we are now dying for Biafra and we can see that death itself is not a barrier but an ingredient to achieving freedom. We now know that all men die, not all men really live.

Freedom for Biafra
Freedom for Oduduwa
Freedom for courageous nationalities of Nigeria who desire it.
Goodluck to all those too afraid to die today so they may live forever.

The man kept calling Nnamdi Kanu "your excellency". It showed how impressed he was with Kanu. It was one hell of an interview everyone should watch

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by Leon90(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2021
Where is the video?
Re: . by Tochj(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2021
Only folks with a depraved mind won't see the truth in what MNK Is saying.
But hatred won't let them see the truth.
And they will always be the first to complain when demonic institution they are urging to kill MNK and IPOB start doing their rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Uteghe(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2021
grin Do you need handkerchief? Do you also cry about his fraud and unchecked libido?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by gidgiddy: 1:40pm On May 21, 2021

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by RomanGreen: 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
Uteghe:
grin Do you need handkerchief? Do you also cry about his fraud and unchecked libido?

No we didn't because we careless, Iet Nnamdi Kanu continue because the confidence reposed on him is unwavering, our loyalty to MNK is topnotch.... As for you , you can go and die or hug the nearest transformer for a quick reset of your dumb brain back to reality

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by jesmond3945: 2:08pm On May 21, 2021
Charleys:

Just like all these imams telling you Islam is the religion of peace but when you attend a mosque and listen to them, you'll know they are not that peaceful
fuel would soon hit 400 and then you would be full of venom as mnk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 21, 2021
This is not the first time you Ibos will be brainwashed to die for nothing.

Ojukwu did the same thing.

The coward fugitive is doing the same thing.

Many illiterates, or literates who chose to be illiterates, will still die for nothing.

Ikonso, the terrorist commander died for nothing.

Even you too may choose to die for nothing and join others who died for nothing in hell, where those who already died for nothing will continue to rot for nothing.

Have sense please. Your mates are in Ladipo and Alaba, hustling for their daily bread, but you wanna choose to die for nothing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by jesmond3945: 2:11pm On May 21, 2021
ba7man:

I cried because i realized its only oloshos, illiterate shop attendants, drug dealers, fraudsters, mumu youths and armed robbers that carry Biafra for head. grin
have you bought 385 per liter yet
Re: . by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:15pm On May 21, 2021
alienspy101:
What is Buhari good at?

Empowering cows and bandits for land grabbing of Indigenous People

3 Likes

Re: . by BENARI: 3:17pm On May 21, 2021
Charleys:

Your opinion is well noted.

I guess we've all fallen to somebody or group. I'm glad the person I fell for.

6 Likes

Re: . by MyexamsHUB: 3:19pm On May 21, 2021
alienspy101:
You should be more worried about getting more Jamb students to help, you think we care too?
Jobless morom!! If Nigeria was so palatable why will a grown man like you be chasing after JAMB students.

Re: . by BENARI: 3:20pm On May 21, 2021
ba7man:

Then you're in for a long cry I tell you. You and I don't belong together. As intelligent as you are, you don't know it pays you and your people to allow all the groupings you mentioned above to depart from you, to be on thier own?
Now tell me who an illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: . by Uteghe(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2021
RomanGreen:

No we didn't because we careless, Iet Nnamdi Kanu continue because the confidence reposed on him is unwavering, our loyalty to MNK is topnotch.... As for you , you can go and die or hug the nearest transformer for a quick reset of your dumb brain back to reality
Has he died for Biafra?
Re: . by afube: 3:39pm On May 21, 2021
MyexamsHUB:
Like we care

of course, you do not care ! have you ever cared? Most Nigerians are innately wicked, taking delight in the suffering of his so called fellow compatriots !...........we cannot stomach one more year in this contraption!

1 Like

Re: . by Guynexttdoor: 4:37pm On May 21, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
This is not the first time you Ibos will be brainwashed to die for nothing.

Ojukwu did the same thing.

The coward fugitive is doing the same thing.

Many illiterates, or literates who chose to be illiterates, will still die for nothing.

Ikonso, the terrorist commander died for nothing.

Even you too may choose to die for nothing and join others who died for nothing in hell, where those who already died for nothing will continue to rot for nothing.

Have sense please. Your mates are in Ladipo and Alaba, hustling for their daily bread, but you wanna choose to die for nothing?
So let me ask you, what re you living for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? / Governor Oyebanji To Flag Off Construction Of Ekiti Ring Road Phase I / Suntai Will Be Back Soon - Taraba's Acting Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.