Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,354 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) (4378 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / Adetola Alao Is Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2021
She left home cuz they where refusing her to marry love of her life, Plz help us find her.. pictures to be uploaded soon and her last seen was in GRA Bauchi, She's by name Zainab (Ameerah).
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2021
Have you asked the love of her life?

20 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 5:24pm On May 21, 2021
She'll be found, have you made an entry to the police,if no please do that. And the guy in question isn't there any way you can reach out to him?
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2021
op "GOGGLE" ELOPE......signing out

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2021
Yes bruh, Na me be dat o.. Me wey dey skul for abroad i no no where she went o.
lilvicky68:
Have you asked the love of her life?
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2021
Have u people check if she dey the love of her life house?

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2021
Amen, Yes bruh dey don make report for police
Deborah98:
She'll be found, have you made an entry to the police,if no please do that. And the guy in question isn't there any way you can reach out to him?
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by lazkizz(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2021
This love pass the one were Buhari get for bandits ?

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:37pm On May 21, 2021
Maybe she has been DICKnapped embarassed

She wud soon return home
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2021
I dey outside the country na, Shes not here.
fuckingAyaya:
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2021
Amen o
pyyxxaro:
Maybe she has been DICKnapped embarassed

She wud soon return home
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2021
Lord knows grin
lazkizz:
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2021
darkstar6971:
I dey outside the country na, Shes not here.

U are the love of her life , did u intend marrying your own cousin ?
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 6:06pm On May 21, 2021
darkstar6971:
She left home cuz they where refusing her to marry love of her life, Plz help us find her.. pictures to be uploaded soon and her last seen was in GRA Bauchi, She's by name Zainab (Ameerah).
What is the meaning of "cousin sister"?

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:10pm On May 21, 2021
darkstar6971:
i pray for her safe return... when we eventually find her, or when she finally returns home, I hope you won't say it is none of our business by the time we ask you where she went to ?
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 21, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WAT A LUCKY GUY. I BET U SHE MUST BE DAM CUTE. D GUY MUST HVE BEEN GRINDING HER ALL NITE ALL DAY. WHISH IT WAS ME. WAT A LUCKY GUY HE IS. WTF
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:12pm On May 21, 2021
Wtf.. You want to marry your cousin sister? I pray she returns home
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2021
darkstar6971:
Yes bruh, Na me be dat o.. Me wey dey skul for abroad i no no where she went o.
You be Muslim?
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2021
darkstar6971:

You gave reason why SHE LEFT HOME which means she is very aware of what she's doing. She's not lost, she's just unavailable for now. Hopefully she'll be back when she calms down
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2021
Incest...
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by domchike(m): 3:50am On May 22, 2021
It is important to always refer to these killers by their name *Fulani Herdsmen* and not only *Bandits*. If anyone is uncomfortable with it then let him or them do needful. See how the whole media have fallen to the changed narrative. Bandits over night just to protect those who cares less of your lives and properties. Wondering what is sometimes wrong with our minds.
lazkizz:

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by networkgenuis: 8:00am On May 22, 2021
darkstar6971:
Lord knows grin

Are you sure her family didn’t seize her gadgets thereby rendering her incommunicado and lied to you she’s missing?

As for marrying your cousin lipsrsealed
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by Hintona(f): 11:13am On May 22, 2021
Really why do Nigerians say cousin sister?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by ivolt: 2:24pm On May 22, 2021
domchike:
It is important to always refer to these killers by their name *Fulani Herdsmen* and not only *Bandits*. If anyone is uncomfortable with it then let him or them do needful. See how the whole media have fallen to the changed narrative. Bandits over night just to protect those who cares less of your lives and properties. Wondering what is sometimes wrong with our minds.
Do you call every thing you eat food and all your gadgets electronics?
I won't blame your teachers because they couldn't have skipped the importance of precise naming.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by domchike(m): 2:35am On May 23, 2021
I think your writing out of context are you if your saying i should join in changing the narrative your wrong
ivolt:

I won't blame your teachers because they couldn't have skipped the importance of precise naming.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by domchike(m): 2:39am On May 23, 2021
Another Fulani dog spotted
ivolt:

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 23, 2021
majamajic:

U are the love of her life , did u intend marrying your own cousin ?

Are you shocked? You've never wondered why the IQ of an average northerner seems so low? Inbreeding weakens physically and mentally.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2021
lol bruh na ur iq too low, add me for IG @alameenmuserh let me prove u wrong ode... grin
HedwigesMaduro:

Are you shocked? You've never wondered why the IQ of an average northerner seems so low? Inbreeding weakens physically and mentally.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 23, 2021
darkstar6971:
lol bruh na ur iq too low, add me for IG @alameenmuserh let me prove u wrong ode... grin

Ladies and gentlemen...a good specimen just showed up.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2021
mumu... drop ur azza makei credit u 100K. No joking, E be like say poverty dey wry u
HedwigesMaduro:

Ladies and gentlemen...a good specimen just showed up.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

The Op is her boyfriend , and her cousin brother too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls In Trouble As Their Evil Act Video Leaked [watch Video] / Photos-notorious-river-state-cult-leader-kidnap-kingpin-don-wayne-shot-dead. / Nigerian Police And Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.