Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others (52877 Views)

NSCDC Commander, Mohammed Ibrahim, Others Bombed In Niger State / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Olumiday15: 12:14am On May 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Practically, Buhari killed him or better put, Buhari positioned him to die.

If Attahiru wasn’t appointed by Buhari, despite having better qualified men for the job, he would not have died tonight.
elenu shitput
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by nkwoemeka(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2021
Nigeria we hail thee, our own dear native land though tribalsom may differ in brotherhood we stand, Nigerian sons are proud to serve our sovereign motherland. In those good day and time which our bad leaders have bastardized oh I weep, I weep, I weep.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by richardwarner(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2021
died Omo just like that....serving this zoo country
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Jayrow08: 12:20am On May 22, 2021
God, no dey look us lyk dis now.. Death is too much
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by PAQ(m): 12:20am On May 22, 2021
Rip
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:28am On May 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Practically, Buhari killed him or better put, Buhari positioned him to die.

If Attahiru wasn’t appointed by Buhari, despite having better qualified men for the job, he would not have died tonight.

If, if, if.

That is the excuse men make.

But Death does not care about your "if".

Once it is your time, no amount of carefulness can save you.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by DedeNkem: 12:30am On May 22, 2021
The incompetent nepotistic Buhari will surely appoints another Northerner!
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by o2naira(m): 12:31am On May 22, 2021
Grace001:
That man is always shocked...

But how come no pastor saw helicopter crash this year, at least brethren would have prayed to avert it.

one prophet predicted it last two weeks that nigerians should pray for ibb and some royal fathers even military generals avert plain crash this year.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by fashionnisir(f): 12:35am On May 22, 2021
I am shocked ,what about you?
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by o2naira(m): 12:44am On May 22, 2021
Why is the presidency always in shock,instead save the shock and use it to generates electricity,if u don't have anything to say the next thing to do is to express shock,yawoyawo presidency without any ideal.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by o2naira(m): 12:45am On May 22, 2021
[/color][color=#770077][color=#770077][/color]Why is the presidency always in shock,instead save the shock and use it to generates electricity,if u don't have anything to say the next thing to do is to express shock,yawoyawo presidency without any ideal.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by learnedman(m): 12:53am On May 22, 2021
My sincere condolences to his family,I know no Igbo man will be in the crew because of marginalisation, Marginalisation could be life saving sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Antoeni(m): 12:55am On May 22, 2021
Pure Set us , when working for Presidency, Shine.your eyes
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by GoldHorse(m): 12:58am On May 22, 2021
These people are not creative at all. Can't they even try another word apart from "shock"?
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by socialmediaman: 1:05am On May 22, 2021
federal9:
As a human being we are not to rejoice over someone's death. Why are Nigerians always happy to death news?

It’s not a Nigerian thing. People anywhere in the world will rejoice when their oppressors perish. Read Proverbs 11:10 if you’re Christian.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Nobody: 1:09am On May 22, 2021
Every time I read about Nigeria's president,he is always expressing shock...this level of unawareness is truly shocking
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by chaloskyx: 1:10am On May 22, 2021
AM SURE HE AND FEMI ADESINAS BEST SONG AND DANCE STEP WOULD BE SHOKI
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by laitsy: 1:10am On May 22, 2021
Bridersrail1256:
As a human being we are not to rejoice over someone's death. Why are Nigerians always happy to death news?
Very saddening. Don't mind them. They are animals in human flesh. That is why we don't grow as a people.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Ihutomi: 1:22am On May 22, 2021
Everything shocks buhari including eating
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by REVOLUTION2018(m): 1:22am On May 22, 2021
Nigeria my country..... What a painful loss. If you are coming into power in this country you must hang your Goodwill @ya house gate, no one do it and survived it..... I knew from day one you are not going to last longer in this job. R. I. P GENERAL. front page pls for the first time
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Kipit100: 1:36am On May 22, 2021
What should be the result of these persistently shock Abeg?
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Mummyfour(f): 1:48am On May 22, 2021
federal9:
it's because an average Nigerian believes that politicians and other government figures are bent on causing them hardship.
They are perceived as being selfish, greedy, wicked and infact evil.
That is why when people like this man die, irrespective of the fact that it is his time to go, Nigerians see it as karma or nemesis and their prayers of death to public figures being answered.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by tandy2013: 2:03am On May 22, 2021
Bridersrail1256:

Because they are evil . They killing innocent people in SE now . How can you kill your own people?
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Ewedegubbler: 2:05am On May 22, 2021
E choke

Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Parcks(m): 2:08am On May 22, 2021
fergie001:

Femi Adesina

Shock Expresser. Always expressing shock.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Zhongkui: 2:09am On May 22, 2021
ok
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Nobody: 2:12am On May 22, 2021
Am only interested in d real matter... WHY DID THE PLANE CRASH

Bad belle ppl don carry politics kill dis man. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by PointZerom: 2:45am On May 22, 2021
Kizito2nv:
I pity the people this man's new position was about to change their lives,

those he would have given contracts , jobs, and connections.

Friends and relatives

Their village people will be celebrating this night

Deep
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:52am On May 22, 2021
Mr shocker grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President / PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC / Shehu Shagari's 1983 Election Campaign Advert (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.