Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' (54362 Views)

Kaduna Crash: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Families Of Military Officers Who Died / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Le124(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2021
How Kaduna Plane Crew Member Shared Prediction Of Bloody May, Called For Prayer

One of the crew members of the Beachcraft 350 aircraft that crashed at the Kaduna International Airport on Friday, Sgt Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah, died less than a month after sharing a post predicting bloody May in Nigeria and asking for prayers for the country.

Adesina and the newly appointed Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru, as well as nine other military personnel were onboard the jet when it crashed around 6pm on Friday. The 11 souls died in the tragic incident.

The late sergeant had on April 30 shared a story “Something bad is going to happen in Nigeria in May” on his Facebook page and asked for prayers for the country.

Adesina had written, “This parable is heavy. Me and you need to pray for our country Nigeria.”The attached link is a news report quoting the General Overseer of the Champions Royal Assembly, Joshua Iginla, warning about heavy clouds on the country in May, June and July.

“Mark all I have said in parables. My spirit boils. For the past six months, God has been revealing to me some things that are hard for me to say. We need to pray for Nigeria.
“What is coming ahead in the next three months is not good, that’s May, June, and July. I can’t talk more than this. We need to pray for Nigeria,” the cleric had said.

Meanwhile, Adesina died alongside others about three weeks after his daughter’s dedication.

He and his wife of three years, Adesina Gift Funke, dedicated their five-month-old daughter to God in their family church on May 2.

Shortly after the child dedication, Adesina’s wife had shared photographs from the event on her Facebook wall with the caption, “My dashing baby dedication was a success, may ur days be long my beautiful baby.”She tagged her husband in the post that attracted over 50 congratulatory messages.

Adesina himself had announced the birth of his daughter in a December 26, 2020 post.

He wrote, “*GoodNews*. It is a girl. My Queen has finally arrived. Mom, Dad and baby are in good condition.”

The late sergeant had earlier on April 9 celebrated his birthday with his wife also taking to her Facebook wall to celebrate him.She wrote “Happy birthday to the best husband anyone could ever ask for!
“Today, I’ll be more than ready to grant any wish you have…
“I can’t imagine spending a lifetime with anyone but you. Your love always brightens my day. Happy birthday my adeori.”

On March 10, they celebrated their third wedding anniversary with him writing, “#Happy3YearsAnniversary#
Merry Anniversary to us! May we enjoy many more years of life and moments together, may we have several times of celebrations together, and may the heaven smile on us as we celebrate our love today.”
His friends and colleagues have since taken to his Facebook wall to mourn him.

https://punchng.com/how-kaduna-plane-crew-member-shared-prediction-of-bloody-may-called-for-prayer/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Nobody: 9:44am On May 22, 2021
Premonition or not. Man must die one day. Na borrowed life we dey live na. Even rip no dey effective for he is not even listening. He don go. Make we just dey do good. So that na good thing dem go talk about us

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Righteousness2(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2021
It's not just about Nigeria!
From this Month of May upwards, the Frequency of Earth shaking events is taking another level!

The Spirtual atmosphere is almost at a Boiling point where Earth Shaking events will be raining like fire and Brimstone..

Places that rarely experience certain events, will see such events. I will not be suprised if Nigeria gets an Earthquake!
I Have been saying this since the month of April. Some people here called me " Prophet of Doom"!
Its Not just in Nigeria! In Nations, so called world powers, etc.

GOD IS SHAKING the Heavens and Earth like never before.

The means of your safety is not building skyscrapers or having the best of security gadgets! All those things will Fail and crush..

Have a Solid Relationship with JESUS Christ! You will be Saved Here on Earth and in Eternity!

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Nobody: 10:04am On May 22, 2021
When you learn to understand this life then you'll know there's nothing special here. I'm sure he'll told his wife "I'll always be there for you. Ile aye Ile asan

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by JooEeL(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2021
Once upon a time, some COAS once said over his dead body will he see Biafra and Oduduwa emerge.

He's a man of his words.

Righteousness2:
[i]It's not just about Nigeria!
From this Month of May upwards, the Frequency of Earth shaking events is taking another level!

The Spirtual atmosphere is almost at a Boiling point where Earth Shaking events will be raining like fire..

See this one. See person wey been predict say na either if Trump enter Office, or rapture stop am. Mtcheew

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Xbee007(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2021
Well, he needs to be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Nobody: 10:05am On May 22, 2021
Such coincidence
Nigeria failed you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Legalcriminal: 10:05am On May 22, 2021
Nonsense post.
Many idiots post that shits of bloody May and ending of world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Nobody: 10:05am On May 22, 2021
Bloody May!
RIP
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Ladyoflight: 10:05am On May 22, 2021
It is well
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by NoFap123: 10:05am On May 22, 2021
May we not be spiritually blind and deaf oh.

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Rahkman: 10:05am On May 22, 2021
Cursed country *spits*
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by pyyxxaro: 10:06am On May 22, 2021
We live to die cool

Naaa plane crash story go full Nairaland frontpage till on Wednesday next week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Trailblazer1(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2021
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by bouncin04(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2021
Bad things have always happened in Nigeria , so its no big deal, it wld only be abnormal to say " something bad won't happen in Nigeria this May " spits . angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by fatymore(f): 10:06am On May 22, 2021
Heart-wrenching
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by DropsMic(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2021
Thise in power know the solution to Nigeria's problem.. But we are blacks.. And to the black man, greed, selfishness, tribalism and stupidity comes first even before patriotism.

We are proof that a backward mind is man's most severe disaster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Grace001: 10:07am On May 22, 2021
What is coming ahead in the next three months is not good, that’s May, June, and July.

I wonder which month of this year has not been bloody.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Beautyprincess(f): 10:07am On May 22, 2021
Hmmmm!!! what about the bloody EndSars?

No be only bloody may ���
If una like make una no repent!!!
Le124:

https://punchng.com/how-kaduna-plane-crew-member-shared-prediction-of-bloody-may-called-for-prayer/
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by Yoyoyoo(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2021
Chai interesting
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by CutieMya(f): 10:08am On May 22, 2021
Goodnight my friend and brother OPEYEMI.....Sun re ooooo...hmmmm!!!!!
Le124:

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by PennywysCares(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2021
grin
Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by KingKingKing: 10:08am On May 22, 2021
Nothing happens without God first revealing it.

RIP to our gallant soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crash: Adesina Opeyemi Deeziah Prayed Against 'Bloody May' by owobokiri(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2021
Nothing to see here!
Nigerian pastors perenially lead their sheeps to all sorts of scary paths on daily basis, aware that one of those paths will lead to tragedy someday, so they will sit back in their sanctimonious facade to yell:
" I told you...., It was god that told me"

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.