Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man (4009 Views)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by Chatflick(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2021
An Arewa Twitter user with extremist views has said that Nigeria's biggest mistake will be allowing an Igbo man become president and that the leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau has a better chance of becoming president than an Igbo man.

Is this the people we clamour One Nigeria for? It's certain that the hate against the Igbos is so much in the North and One Nigeria is the biggest lie ever told.

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1396022011659526146?s=19

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by PissfulProtester: 11:37am On May 22, 2021
Sincerely!

Na who wan use him thumb vote for them sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by mekuso89(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2021
Yes na. In animal kingdom the leader is usually a terrorist

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by tito44: 11:43am On May 22, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Sincerely!

This one is always reasoning thru his anus

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by mrvitalis(m): 11:43am On May 22, 2021
When a tribe that's easily most enterprising , arguably most educated , most innovated and expert money n wealth managers are shut out of power

For a far less educated , primitive tribe the results is Nigeria

Hope u all can now see y igbos want to leave Nigeria

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by triple996(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2021
grin grin grin ;Dchai ndigbo don suffer woo!!!
That is d wages of hate and bitterness. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by BombAttack(f): 11:48am On May 22, 2021
Let me put this on record

No Igbo born is hungry or keenly interested in anything Nigeria talkless of been a President.

The Igbos political class and few of their followers are doing so for their personal and selfish interest.

The Igbos are Biafrans, they are the indigenous People of Biafra

The government can tag them terrorist, but that can NEVER change their Identity of been Biafrans.

Am proud to be Igbo and a born Biafran, I can NEVER vote any Igbo as President

But I will starve and die to make Biafra a success.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by helinues: 11:49am On May 22, 2021
Useless talk undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by Henry22(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2021
triple996:
grin grin grin ;Dchai ndigbo don suffer woo!!!
That is d wages of hate and bitterness. cheesy

Yes and the joke is on the haters cos it's their minds that are hating and feeling bitter while the one u are possibly hating doesn't have an idea of what their minds go through just to hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by PennywysCares(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2021
Who on his/her right senses will wanna govern the zoooo

Biafra nation is what a Biafran true blood is hoping for not how to be appointed as a zooo president

We need a nation where there will be sanity, rule of law and peace.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by November1857(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Sincerely!
And you keep bagging them for unity!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by ygowon: 12:00pm On May 22, 2021
Nigeria is already being fukd. Fuk the Nigerian soldiers and police.

Igbos will continue to give you people nightmares and sleepless nights that will result in high BP and eventually heart attack and stroke

11 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by liketerm: 12:02pm On May 22, 2021
BombAttack:

No Igbo born is hungry or keenly interested in anything Nigeria talkless of been a President.

The Igbos political class and few of their followers are doing so for their personal and selfish interest.

The government can tag them terrorist, but that can NEVER change their Identity of been Biafrans.

Yawn, the same lie that every igbo man/woman tell them self. If you people are all you claim, all south east state should be competing with dubia, Na only cheast beating una sabi. Awon confused set of junkies

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by Kaduna1stson: 12:03pm On May 22, 2021
Very true.

We love shekau more than Tunubu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by ygowon: 12:03pm On May 22, 2021
BombAttack:

Very courageous. That's a lion talking. May God continue to bless you

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by Tinubuadvocate: 12:03pm On May 22, 2021
I know our brothers and sisters from north will vote the incoming president in 2023.God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON
Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by ygowon: 12:04pm On May 22, 2021
liketerm:

Yawn, the same lie that every igbo man/woman tell them self. If you people are all you claim, all south east state should be competing with dubia, Na only cheast beating una sabi. Awon confused set of junkies
The chest beating is giving you sleepless nights and heart attacks hahahaha

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by SaintBishop: 12:05pm On May 22, 2021
mrvitalis:
When a tribe that's easily most enterprising , arguably most educated , most innovated and expert money n wealth managers are shut out of power

For a far less educated , primitive tribe the results is Nigeria

Hope u all can now see y igbos want to leave Nigeria
So how come the east is backwards? And why are you dragging others to leave Nigeria with you? You guys can leave Nigeria on your own no one cares.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by Kaduna1stson: 12:06pm On May 22, 2021
helinues:
Useless talk undecided

It's not a lie, we northerners prefer bad and wicked people to be our leaders. No Igbo man is that wicked to be considered. We want shekau or pantami

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by ygowon: 12:07pm On May 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I know our brothers and sisters from north will vote the incoming president in 2023.God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON
2023 will play an interesting movie I swear. Many will be disappointed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by Kaduna1stson: 12:08pm On May 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

We Arewa people Will never vote a drug baron. He will be supplying drugs to our youths in the north and that's unacceptable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by helinues: 12:09pm On May 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

It's not a lie, we northerners prefer bad and wicked people to be our leaders. No Igbo man is that wicked to be considered. We want shekau or pantami

The question is for how long is this impersonation for? Till every scatter as that has been your wish??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by liketerm: 12:09pm On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
The chest beating is giving you sleepless nights and heart attacks hahahaha
Keep consoling yourself, if it makes you feel good, no wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by Kaduna1stson: 12:10pm On May 22, 2021
helinues:

The question is for how long is this impersonation for? Till every scatter as that has been your wish??

Stop talking rubbish and face the topic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by ygowon: 12:10pm On May 22, 2021
liketerm:

Keep consoling yourself, if it makes you feel good, no wahala
Of course, we enjoy the fact that the zoo keeps falling everyday grin grin grin

Go and compare the value of the Nigerian currency with that of south Sudanese of yesterday. You will know that a poor man in Nigeria will remain poor even in south Sudan, a landlocked new country. While a poor man in south Africa will be rich in Nigeria. Why do u think many people are running away from the smelling country?

That tell u that Nigeria is decaying

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by mrvitalis(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
So how come the east is backwards? And why are you dragging others to leave Nigeria with you? You guys can leave Nigeria on your own no one cares.
Where has the east draged anyone to leave Nigeria with us

We are simply asking for referendum to decide and let them decide ...is that too hard to get ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by liketerm: 12:12pm On May 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

We Arewa people Will never vote a drug baron. He will be supplying drugs to our youths in the north and that's unacceptable.
You are not arewa, because an average northerner will vote for the devil than an igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by liketerm: 12:15pm On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
Of course, we enjoy the fact that the zoo keeps falling everyday grin grin grin
We also enjoy the fact that your brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers,uncle, aunty and others keep dying like fowl everyday and buried in mass gravegringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by Kaduna1stson: 12:17pm On May 22, 2021
liketerm:

You are not arewa, because an average northerner will vote for the devil than an igbo man.

That's why I am telling you that we earnestly wish to have shekau rule us in the north, even b if he is shaggyin our women before their husbands grin
Let's please allow the south to secede because we need our own Islamic caliphate where we will be cutting people's hand off if they sin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by ygowon: 12:17pm On May 22, 2021
liketerm:

We also enjoy the fact that your brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers,uncle, aunty and others keep dying like fowl everyday and buried in mass gravegringrin
Hahahaha! I know say this plane crash pain una. Make una dey enjoy the pains while it lasts. Another one is on the way shaa, to continue the pains for all of you

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man by Aufbauh(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2021
BombAttack:
[s]Let me put this on record

But I will starve and die to make Biafra a success[/s].

Super story!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Datti Ahmed's Wife At Town Hall Meeting With Kaduna Women / Disturbing Images Of Knives And Guns Used Against Supposed APC Thugs By A Group / Gunman Wearing IPOB Face Cap Release New Photo - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.