Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Stand With Andy Uba - Dunukofia Lga By Jesmion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Andy Uba - Dunukofia Lga By Jesmion (312 Views)

Apga Lg Tour: Dunukofia Stands Still For Apga Campaign Team(photos) / Andy Uba's Democratic Vehicle (audv) - By Jesmion / Bayelsa: David Lyon Wins Southern Ijaw LGA By 120,000 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Andy Uba - Dunukofia Lga By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2021
I Jesmion said:
We are working towards making Anambra a good state of available products; food and other resources which will restructure the devaluation of Nigeria currency, starting from ANDY UBA'S administration in which 1 kobo can be of great value in Anambra state market; so that one can buy a valuable items with 1 kobo in Anambra market.
We have been convinced critically that Anambra state market would be among the best market of emulation.
We will have 1 kobo valuable items in Anambra market,
Anambra state is productive.
We have machinery for our cultivative agriculture; we dont depend on the manual use of hoe and cutlass for our cultivation.
We have agricultural science university graduates who are farmers; they know worth of the soils and chemical to apply for a hard soil to be productive.
They work for government on Andy Uba's administration farming industries.
We are ready to assist those local farmers with farming implements or cultivate soil for them for a penny until when they should be able to purchase their persomal farming machinery.

+2348082363605
+2348036305824

1 Share

Re: I Stand With Andy Uba - Dunukofia Lga By Jesmion by Solsix(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2021
Dead on arrival
Re: I Stand With Andy Uba - Dunukofia Lga By Jesmion by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2021
Jesmion:
Jesmion said:
We are working towards making Anambra state a background of agricultural products available; a resource which will restructure the devaluation of Nigeria currency, starting from ANDY UBA'S administration in which 1 kobo could be of great value in Anambra state market; so that one can buy a valuable items with 1 kobo in Anambra market.
We have been convinced critically that Anambra state market would be among the best market of emulation.
We have machinery for our cultivative agriculture; we dont depend on the manual use of hoe and cutlass for our cultivation.
We have agricultural science university graduates who are farmers; they know worth of the soils and chemical to apply for a hard soil to be productive.
We are ready to assist those local farmers with farming implements or cultivate soil for them for a penny until when they
You should refund the money you collected from Andy uba because you are talking nonsense .
Re: I Stand With Andy Uba - Dunukofia Lga By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2021
Solsix:
Dead on arrival
i would be happier if not the happiest and why?
Re: I Stand With Andy Uba - Dunukofia Lga By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You should refund the money you collected from Andy uba because you are talking nonsense .
no given, no refund; we work to better Anambra state and Andy Uba has the vitality!
Re: I Stand With Andy Uba - Dunukofia Lga By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
no given no refunding; we work to better Anambra state, and ANDY UBA has the vitality.
Re: I Stand With Andy Uba - Dunukofia Lga By Jesmion by Jesmion(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2021
Jesmion:
Jesmion said:
We are working towards making Anambra state a background of agricultural products available; a resource which will restructure the devaluation of Nigeria currency, starting from ANDY UBA'S administration in which 1 kobo could be of great value in Anambra state market; so that one can buy a valuable items with 1 kobo in Anambra market.
We are ready to assist those local farmers with farming implements or cultivate soil for them for a penny until when they would be able to purchase their persomal farming machinery.

+2348082363605
+2348036305824

http:///458134265487154/permalink/459014535399127?refid=18

(1) (Reply)

2023: Jonathan Is The Only Southern Candidate That Can Win – Reno Omokri / Remi Tinubu / Father Mbaka Who Should Be Derobed ? / How To Curb Herdsmen Menace With Technology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.