Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. (7969 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 22, 2021
National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From his Head.

RIP General...Rest on

In our own little way we must try and remember General Attahiru.

1 Like

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by RuddyFusion(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2021
Make Una leave this man wey don already dey HELL with Lucifer to roast in peace

17 Likes

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by SpatialKing(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2021
That lifeless President and GCFR of Nigeria couldn't even come out to honor his late COAS..four Generals for that matter. But if is to go and check his cows in Kastina now.. Even Osinbajo what a shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Tolexander: 8:31pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Make Una leave this man wey don already dey HELL with Lucifer to roast in peace
Na you be Hell roll call attendant to know that abi?

4 Likes

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 22, 2021
Not myself throughout today but I can't question God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 22, 2021
SpatialKing:
That lifeless President and GCFR of Nigeria couldn't even come out to honor his late COAS..four Generals for that matter. But if is to go and check his cows in Kastina now.. Even Osinbajo what a shame

Let the dead bury themselves...bible said so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:33pm On May 22, 2021
His chapter is closed

1 Like

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
His chapter is closed

He has returned to nothingness.
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by RuddyFusion(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2021
Tolexander:
Na you be Hell roll call attendant to know that abi?

He's in Helll

No 1- He knew no Jesus...( I am the way, the truth and the life no one cometh to the Father except by me )

No one enters heaven without Jesus......

No 2 - He's a murderer....he supervised the needless killings of over 200 Igbo youths across the length and breadth of Igbo land. Their crime is innocently agitating for justice and for a new nation called Biafra.

13 Likes

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Tolexander: 8:37pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

He's in Helll

No 1- He knew no Jesus...( I am the way, the truth and the life no one cometh to the Father except by me )

No 2 - He's a murderer....he supervised the needless killings of over 200 Igbo youths across the length and breadth of Igbo land. Their crime is innocently agitating for justice and for a new nation called Biafra.

@the bolded

Everyone is going to hell in another person’s religion

8 Likes

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

He's in Helll

Which biafra?

I rather remain in Nigeria that be in any sodom and Gomorrah called biafra.

Well , while waste my time ana ako nyahu ako..

4 Likes

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

He's in Helll

As for your hell fire?

How many women have you fornicated with this year, brother Timothy?

3 Likes

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:40pm On May 22, 2021
He didn't die a Christian so I guess he would miss heaven

3 Likes

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Lanretoye(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2021
This na decoration photo nah,he has a replacement at hand.
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by RuddyFusion(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2021
Tolexander:
@the bolded

Everyone is going to hell in another person’s religion

All of them put together , the so called god's and prophets of other religions, how many of them claimed the IAM that Jesus Did?

IAM the only way to the Father..

IAM the resurrection and the Life

IAM the the bread of life....

Read the rest here...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/davidbahn-reflections.com/2016/09/28/the-eighth-i-am-statement-in-johns-gospel/amp/

This is not about religion tolerance or correctness, Jesus is the only way

If you don't believe that Jesus is the only son of the living God and that he came and die on the cross for our sins and rose again on the third day then you're on your way straight to hell

There's no salvation in any other.....Jesus is LORD, today , tomorrow and forever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by RuddyFusion(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

As for your hell fire?

How many women have you fornicated with this year, brother Timothy?

He's grace is sufficient for me. But I can't continue to sin because grace abounds ...I must believe, accept the Lord and allow the holy spirit to guide me

I know the Lord Jesus, I believe in his sacrifice, attahiru don't know the Lord

Buhari knows not the Lord

Sultan of Sokoto knows not the Lord

And the host of others

It's not about the number.....you must believe that Jesus IS LORD.....if you know not the son, you can't enter the kingdom of the Father....

3 Likes

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Tolexander: 8:53pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

All of them put together , the so called god's and prophets of other religions, how many of them claimed the IAM that Jesus Did?

IAM the only way to the Father..

IAM the resurrection and the Life

IAM the the bread of life....

Read the rest here...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/davidbahn-reflections.com/2016/09/28/the-eighth-i-am-statement-in-johns-gospel/amp/

This is not about religion tolerance or correctness, Jesus is the only way

If you don't believe that Jesus is the only son of the living God and that he came and die on the cross for our sins and rose again on the third day then you're on your way straight to hell

There's no salvation in any other.....Jesus is LORD, today , tomorrow and forever.
Guru Maharaj Ji also said so
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by RuddyFusion(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Which biafra?

Remain in your shithole

1 Like

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by RuddyFusion(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2021
Tolexander:
Guru Maharaj Ji also said so

I don't know what he said

If you don't know the Lord in the hearts of your heart , believe and trust your life to him....it's straight to HELL

1 Like

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by federal9: 8:59pm On May 22, 2021
What's that on his forehead?
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Remain in your shithole

And Abia state is a glory hole?

How God ripped Igbos of their remaining faculty is a research that needs proper analysis.
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

He's grace is sufficient for me. But I can't continue to sin because grace abounds ...I must believe, accept the Lord and allow the holy spirit to guide me

I know the Lord Jesus, I believe in his sacrifice, attahiru don't know the Lord

Buhari knows not the Lord

Sultan of Sokoto knows not the Lord

And the host of others

It's not about the number.....you must believe that Jesus IS LORD.....if you know not the son, you can't enter the kingdom of the Father....

Simple yes or no , u start writing trash.

You have already condemned yourself when no one has.

Ndi alu everywhere forming saints.
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by RuddyFusion(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Simple yes or no , u start writing trash.

You have already condemned yourself when no one has.

Ndi alu everywhere forming saints.

Nwokem go and sit in your Manas �,...

HIS Grace is sufficient for me
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by mbaise1000: 9:08pm On May 22, 2021
[/color]
Juliusmalema:
[color=#006600]

Which biafra?

You are not invited and you are not a biafran so why the concern, even some igbos are comfortable with the situation in nigeria and are ready to remain in slavery and no one is forcing them, so who cares about you who is not even a biafran at all?

1 Like

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by RuddyFusion(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And Abia state is a glory hole?

How God ripped Igbos of their remaining faculty is a research that needs proper analysis.

Abia is God's own state..

Blessed from the foundations of the earth...,..

Japan of Africa

Home of the undefeatable ABA , Enyimba people
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Nwokem go and sit in your Manas �,...

HIS Grace is sufficient for me

Kataway you.

From biafra to jew to his grace is sufficient. After sleeping around with women his grace will be sufficient for you.

You sleep around with daughters of philistines and condemn others who do theirs in their own. Ndi ala.

No wonder no reasonable entity is found in Igbos except albino and his mad crews.
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by RuddyFusion(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Kataway you.

From biafra to jew to his grace is sufficient. After sleeping around with women his grace will be sufficient for you.

You sleep around with daughters of philistines and condemn others who do theirs in their own. Ndi ala.

No wonder no reasonable entity is found in Igbos except albino and his mad crews.

Nwokem enjoy your evening and good night
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Abia is God's own state..

Blessed from the foundations of the earth...,..

Japan of Africa

Home of the undefeatable ABA , Enyimba people

Lol...Akuko nwoke na agwa nwanyi na enu Akwa.

Stop misusing the correlation japan of Africa coz that can only be found in one town in Anambra state.

Too many illusions and nonsense is what is oozing out from there.

No wonder the most useless Igbo man on earth running his online country comes from there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Nwokem enjoy your evening and good night

No come back again with that your nonsense biafra bla bla.

You think it is everybody that always have time and patience to listen to that una lamentations..
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 22, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are not invited and you are not a biafran so why the concern, even some igbos are comfortable with the situation in nigeria and are ready to remain in slavery and no one is forcing them, so who cares about you who is not even a biafran at all?

Akuko Mike Ejeagha....do the biafra in mbaise and let others be, stop whispering the nonsense in other people's ear.

Biafra is dead and buried...nailed Coffin.
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by RuddyFusion(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol...Akuko nwoke na agwa nwanyi na enu Akwa.

Stop misusing the correlation japan of Africa coz that can only be found in one town in Anambra state.

Too many illusions and nonsense is what is oozing out from there.

No wonder the most useless Igbo man on earth running his online country comes from there.

Nke anyi bu nke anyi

Nwokem, nkwadoro umunne gi oke nke ha
Re: National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Nke anyi bu nke anyi

Nwokem, nkwadoro umunne gi oke nke ha

Nke anyi aburo nke anyi Biko.

Ekelu Olu eke.

And that's the reason we have independent states running Independently.

Condition yourself within your own state and rapu nke anyi for now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Under Threat — Senate / LASG Initiates Removal Of Illegal Properties To Prevent Flooding / Buhari To Northern Governors: Tackle Boko-haram Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.