Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years (18348 Views)

Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years / Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Osaze456: 11:59am On May 23, 2021
see below

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by ebuclassic18(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2021
9jaRealist:

They’re NO “unnecessary” flyovers in Lagos... If anything, we need more. This is not some semi-rural state. >
so many in Rivers state
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 23, 2021
Please somebody should school that his dearapc Is a great scam,so all this road sanwo-orie did is called an achievement within two years of his governance
What about roads from trade fair under bridge down to badagry ?
Is roads the only know audio achievement he can provide?
What about the health factor?
Infrastructure, port, security, workers?
I forgot he is an April fool's congress party,they can't list good things as achievement.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2021
Okoyeebo:
Which Ministry covers LASEMA and why did Sanwo-Olu stop those LRU guys from working?

This is false. They never stopped working. Just say you don't see those HD pictures of theirs like we used to have it during the time of Ambode.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2021
Gbajure:

No doubt BRF energy is something else but yet he was too elitist. Mind you there is a Lagos master plan for the Govs to follow until Ambode as if cursed deviated. Sanwo is also energetic but more a populist like BAT

Fashola being elitist was very necessary at that time. His elitist programmes helped to retain the elites of the society and prevented them from moving elsewhere. Now that they're secured in high brow areas like Lekki etc, his successors can now focus on populist agendas
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2021
Trustedpronet:
This country is a joke. Nothing like youth empowerment, employment or contrustion of mega factories. Lagos has the resources to compete with Dubai yet still lacking behind in every sector. A careful look at all the contractors they might be foreigners. Shame

Oga, this thread is focused on Works alone. There's the ministry of youth and if you really want to know what they've done, their details and achievements is out there
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2021
Mopolchi:
What of Commissioner of Public Works?

No commissioner. The deputy oversees that ministry hence they're using a special adviser. The deputy was the commissioner for works during BRF tenure
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2021
moufan:
all these paid tinubu propagandists and urchins won't cease to amaze me, they keep littering nairaland with audio,fake, abandoned or inherited projects as sanwoolu's. when ambode was governor,his work spoke for him and people praised him for it.

sanwo olu has been a failure and no propaganda will change that

Please highlight the fake/audio/abandoned projects here please

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2021
Evermantalkasit:

Please Mr Governor Sir, Remember that we still have this kind of Road here in Lagos. is Called NAVY ROAD, is Located Along Lagos Badagry Express Way at Alakija Bustop. is by your Left hand side while heading to Badagry i.e Opposite FESTAC TOWN. Please use your Good office to do something about this particular Road.

This road I heard has now been awarded so probably be on the lookout

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2021
tollyboy5:
This doesn't call for celebration. Ambode and fashola has better vision.

This one na just robot. Repair of road are not great strategic achievement , beside pencima is not his project.

What makes him a robot?
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2021
obynzo:

Bros cool down with this image laundering if Lagos was efficiently run it is not suppose to have high debts it's IGR should have outstripped it's federal allocation but it's IGR is still less than 50% of it's federal allocation despite it's potential as the largest economy also you do not rate a governor based on roads dude that is his primary responsibility that is why we keep celebrating mediocrity. If we want to rate Sanwo Olu( aka pointus pilate) the we need data as to how many jobs month on month since he took over has he created, then we need to evaluate his welfare policies as to how it has impacted the lives of residents. We should for once stop celebrating mediocrity and demand for the best from all our governors. These people doing praise singing and image laundering on nairaland would go in the privacy of their homes and start lamenting how these leaders have finished us, but for a plate of porridge won't mind being sell outs with eye service.

Do you know that those debts are tied to infrastructures?
Do you know that Lagos debt is sustainable?

From what you typed, you are very ignorant of the purpose of this thread. This thread serves as an avenue to tell Lagosians the activities of the govt in the past two years in the Min of Works. Other ministries like Agriculture, Education, Women affairs etc are also rendering their account of stewardship. How does that mean that mediocrity is being celebrated?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2021
tollyboy5:

Its because you're from the village. I live in Lagos and this dont worth celebrating

No problem. You don't need to celebrate.the most important thing here is that infrastructural development is ongoing to improve traffic around Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Okoyeebo: 2:39pm On May 23, 2021
Ajibel:

This is false. They never stopped working. Just say you don't see those HD pictures of theirs like we used to have it during the time of Ambode.

That heavy duty crane called Goliath 1, where is it?
The one called Goliath 2, where is it?
The bikes that usually assisted motorists on Third Mainland bridge, where are they?
The LRU yard at Lekki 1, why is it empty?
There are no pictures because they no longer exist.

When last did we have solid accident response teams as we had during Ambode's time.
Go to Otedola Bridge and when accident happens, see the old locomotive trucks used to lift fallen trailers.

Sanwo needs to improve in the area of disaster response and that is the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by AfonjaConehead: 2:52pm On May 23, 2021
Okoyeebo:

That heavy duty crane called Goliath 1, where is it?
The one called Goliath 2, where is it?
The bikes that usually assisted motorists on Third Mainland bridge, where are they?
The LRU yard at Lekki 1, why is it empty?
There are no pictures because they no longer exist.

When last did we have solid accident response teams as we had during Ambode's time.
Go to Otedola Bridge and when accident happens, see the old locomotive trucks used to lift fallen trailers.

Sanwo needs to improve in the area of disaster response and that is the truth.

Shut up and concentrate on your oshogbo location, thank you very much
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Trustedpronet: 2:53pm On May 23, 2021
Ajibel:

Oga, this thread is focused on Works alone. There's the ministry of youth and if you really want to know what they've done, their details and achievements is out there

They said sanwo olu achievements....to me those one I mentioned are Paramount to reduce joblessness. Mind you I wasn't the one that asked them to published those roads constructed by samwo
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Okoyeebo: 3:05pm On May 23, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Shut up and concentrate on your oshogbo location, thank you very much

Look at this descendant of gala hawking slaves.
Go and look for how to develop your own region to avert the impending calamity to befall you.

Just to inform you that IF you don't stop this foolishness, your children will be slaves and servants to the children of Yorubas in this Lagos. They will continue the family tradition of hawking gala, fan yogo and garden egg while running after vehicles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 23, 2021
Eastlink:
Are you aware that Ambode abandoned that Badagry express road? But Sanwo-Oku came up to continue it.

Keep your petty politics to yourselves. Charity should begin from home rather than pock-nose into another states else affair. I doubt if you're a Lagosian to start with. Do you even live in Lagos? Are you a Lagos tax payer? What right do you have to criticize Sanwo-Olu.

Sanwo-Olu is doing well in his first tenure. Allow him be. PDP should try that luck again next election.

I was born in Lagos I saw how lagos was in the 80s and 90s this is just serious BS that is happening in this town. I know you are trying to justify your paymasters it's okay but try grow a conscience abeg and stop deceiving gullible people on the net we need to demand better from the government Lagos is not suppose to be like this. We have passed comparison with other states Lagos should be compared to the likes of Johannesburg and co
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 23, 2021
Ajibel:

Do you know that those debts are tied to infrastructures?
Do you know that Lagos debt is sustainable?

From what you typed, you are very ignorant of the purpose of this thread. This thread serves as an avenue to tell Lagosians the activities of the govt in the past two years in the Min of Works. Other ministries like Agriculture, Education, Women affairs etc are also rendering their account of stewardship. How does that mean that mediocrity is being celebrated?

Bros do not let me make some statements on the net on the debts you will be so shocked most of the loans they have claimed to be tied to.project were only executed on paper this corruption dated as far back as to the time of Fashola. Bros just grow a conscience it makes no sense defending these guys. Sanwo Olu to me has not done anything spectacular I will give him 20%, Obiano 15% others 2%
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by AfonjaConehead: 3:15pm On May 23, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Look at this descendant of gala hawking slaves.
Go and look for how to develop your own region to avert the impending calamity to befall you.

Just to inform you that IF you don't stop this foolishness, your children will be slaves and servants to the children of Yorubas in this Lagos. They will continue the family tradition of hawking gala, fan yogo and garden egg while running after vehicles.

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 23, 2021
Why listing your own achievements?? undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2021
Trustedpronet:

They said sanwo olu achievements....to me those one I mentioned are Paramount to reduce joblessness. Mind you I wasn't the one that asked them to published those roads constructed by samwo

Sanwo-olu achievements in *works*.

Did you miss the works part?

This is that of Health

https://www.nairaland.com/6565562/sanwo-olu-list-achievements-health-2

Other ministries would also follow up too
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2021
StacyO:
Why listing your own achievements?? undecided

So that people can know what is being done and what they intend doing with tax payers money.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Ajibel(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2021
obynzo:

Bros do not let me make some statements on the net on the debts you will be so shocked most of the loans they have claimed to be tied to.project were only executed on paper this corruption dated as far back as to the time of Fashola. Bros just grow a conscience it makes no sense defending these guys. Sanwo Olu to me has not done anything spectacular I will give him 20%, Obiano 15% others 2%

I don't care what you give other governors, the focus here is Sanwoolu and correcting misinformation isn't defending Sanwoolu. The Lagos govt should be scrutinized always but don't do so by sharing false and misleading information about the state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by MrObontami(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2021
Bolor governor hasn't done shit! Stop hyping that incompetent motherfucker!
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 23, 2021
Ajibel:

So that people can know what is being done and what they intend doing with tax payers money.
No.
It's called political clout chasing and gullibility digging.

Are you him? undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 23, 2021
MrObontami:
Bolor governor hasn't done shit! Stop hyping that incompetent motherfucker!
Really incompetent.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 23, 2021
Ajibel:

I don't care what you give other governors, the focus here is Sanwoolu and correcting misinformation isn't defending Sanwoolu. The Lagos govt should be scrutinized always but don't do so by sharing false and misleading information about the state.

There's no false information that I am giving only the facts. We need to face the truth that is the only way we can grow as a people. Stop praising mediocrity Lagos is the more you look the less you see as it relates to governance and fiscal responsibility.
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by Reglad2020: 5:35pm On May 23, 2021
God will bless your not forgetful memory . If sanwo will be able to do in four years what ambode did in two years lagos would be far better
Eriokanmi:
Side rails and culvert paintings listed as part of achievement? Common! This is ridiculous. All these fake publicity can only appeal to those who don't live in lagos. If all these was what sanwoolu could display as his achievements in 2 years, he needs to ask us what ambode did in 2 years in Lagos which Tinubu's slaves see as nothing. In alimosho alone, he had fully completed 45 road projects, well lit , in his 2 years in office , the jubilee bridge in abule egba too had been completed within 18 months as promised. That's alimosho LGA alone , not to talk of other LGAs. All these fake publicity of sanwoolu can only "catch" the gullible minds, who don't seem to worry about sanwoolu's comment on spending between 100k and 1m naira to treat just one covid-19 patient daily in isolation centres donated by individuals and corporate bodies. We won't settle for less come 2023 in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years by MrObontami(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seyun Mynyd44 Justwyise Domiynique.
Rule 2

Cry me a river boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors / Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng / Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.