Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba (2767 Views)

FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Ruben225571(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2021
FG should support Boko Haram to defeat ISWAP because ISWAP more dangerous than Boko Haram– Adamu Garba.

A popular Fulani politician, Adamu Garba has advised the Nigerian government to tactically support Boko Haram in their ongoing battle against ISWAP.

According to him, the ongoing fracas between the two terrorist groups is not a good news for Nigeria.

He said that there are two options available, it is either the federal government wait for both terrorist groups to destroy each other or the government tactically supports the lesser group to defeat the stronger group first.

The former presidential candidate said that to him, ISWAP is more dangerous and it will be better to support Boko Haram to defeat them. He said that the worst the Nigerian Government can do is to sit back and do nothing.

Either way, you want to look at the fracas between ISWAP & Shekau/BH, none of it is good news for Nigeria. To me, ISWAP is more dangerous & both must not win. We’ve 2 options: Wait for them to destroy themselves before we move to crush both, or tactically support a lesser evil“, Adamu Garba says in his Tweets.

Sources

https://livetimesng.com/fg-should-support-boko-haram-to-defeat-iswap-because-iswap-more-dangerous-than-boko-haram-adamu-garba/

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by hybrid77: 8:33am On May 23, 2021
The Nigerian Army and Bokoharam are now allies..

grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by chatinent: 8:35am On May 23, 2021
I see nothing new in what he said.

Were there any different before?

5 Likes

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by lilvicky68(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2021
Una no well oh..allow them to destroy theirselves..I'm sure Iswap will defeat bokoharam and herdsmen joined together..then you take out ISwap..

2 Likes

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Techguy96(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2021
Finally Boko Haram sponsors have started revealing themselves

24 Likes

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Otuegbe: 8:37am On May 23, 2021
No wonder northerners are not happy with shekau killing.

5 Likes

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Nuelito: 8:38am On May 23, 2021
Nigerians entered one chance since 2015....em leaders careless about the citizens
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by mamaafrik(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2021
This nepotism mixed with a glass of idiocy and cocktail of illiteracy shown in the seat of power is unfathomable, they are pure Dadandindins.

Do you need plastic or metallic drums at 6k and 8k respectively,or Granite, check my signature

1 Like

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Yoruba1stson: 8:38am On May 23, 2021
Now they will support terrorists, this country is finished

1 Like

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by ValCon888: 8:40am On May 23, 2021
Supporting the lesser evil cannot be the best option in this case. It is better to allow them to destroy themselves. Anyways, I'm not surprised. This government and terrorists are 5 & 6.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by EmekaBlue(m): 8:41am On May 23, 2021
Who is this Garba self always talking like he is making sense?!

All these people who uses hands more to describe words they are saying are cunny
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by teadrake(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2021
Leaving this shithole of a country is the best thing now!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Freestainworld(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2021
A statement coming from a formal presidential aspirant, now I understand why most ethnic groups want secession, this people's ideology is totally different from the rest of the country, they are very myopic in thinking.

5 Likes

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Sonoyom(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2021
The support will not be new.

1 Like

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by okosodo: 8:50am On May 23, 2021
Federal government is trying to hoodwink people into believing that both are fighting against each other. Their interests are aligned together with federal government. This is why 90% of the military hardware is in the east killing innocent people. The north is captured already. The strong heads are the ibos and they will fall sooner or later.
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Veqtor: 8:51am On May 23, 2021
Oh...chim o!

Nairaland doesn't support dat smiley wey dey put hand for head...na him I for use o. It is finished.

If na southerner talk ds one, DSS for don arrest am. Well it's a good thing Adamu Garba is a talkative looking for relevance nd clout. He should keep exposing their terrorism agenda for the world to see.
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Freelancer2020(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2021
another garbage

adamu, talk true

you no wan make anything happen to your boko haram and you no say iswap na international organization

you guys cannot control isis
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by phygo89(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2021
Admist, destroying north.

Well, its their affair.
Nostra costra!!!!
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Igbojihadist: 8:53am On May 23, 2021
i dont even know whom to blame whether na my parents,angel,or GOD way creat the angel who bring me here
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by SEasternVictory: 8:55am On May 23, 2021
Who cursed us to live in the same country with these savages.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by ygowon: 9:02am On May 23, 2021
Abeg help me ask ooo. People wey religion don format their brain.

Why them no flush out boko haram when na only them dey, until ISWAP don join them. They will budget another billions for weapons to support boko haram now and nothing to show for it. Fuk one nigeria
SEasternVictory:
Who cursed us to live in the same country with these savages.
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2021
He's in order if you ask me, all this while the support has been in the pipeline but I think He's advocating for them to make it official and if you ask me I can't agree less,
At least US can recognise them as a terrorist country more quickly.
Make Werey no dey disguise.
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by ceejay10(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2021
Why won't FG support the monsters they created? They ve been supporting them since . Nothing new.
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by EricBloodAxe: 9:16am On May 23, 2021
Bokoharam sympathisers and sponsors revealing themselves gradually. Now it's crystal clear that bokoharam was a conspiracy and northern job. They don't want it to end so they want to use them to fight iswap the real terrors and group that's not in their control.
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by prodige001: 9:19am On May 23, 2021
Shey this man de whine us ni.... Mtscsew
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by elotajohn1(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Olatunji1929: 9:29am On May 23, 2021
Yes they should support them with the fighter jets they just purchased and 10k men
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Tvibes001(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2021
They are no longer hiding it.
SO IF WE SUPPORT BOKO HARAM AND DEFEAT ISWAP, AFTER THE VICTORY WHAT NEXT?
We start fighting Boko haram again?
This Boko haram is a weapon by the north.
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by SEasternVictory: 9:33am On May 23, 2021
Are you surprised ? Terrorists wll always support terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by gambia(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2021
Imagine this rubbish
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Mrbaz1: 9:41am On May 23, 2021
Otuegbe:
No wonder northerners are not happy with shekau killing.
ahbg hw u take know
Re: FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba by Thomthom(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2021
chatinent:
I see nothing new in what he said.

Were there any different before?
I just surprise..

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Gives Approval To Glo, MTN Others To Sell Dollar / Wike Aide Showcases Tinubu In Osun As LP And PDP Supporters Cry Foul / Nigerian Scammers - A Contrary View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.