Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Advise On Sales Of Gift Items, Souvenirs, Corporate Gifts Etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise On Sales Of Gift Items, Souvenirs, Corporate Gifts Etc (4173 Views)

Gifts, Souvenirs And Corporate Gifts For The End Of The Year! / My Token of Gift For Nairalanders In 2012 / Souvenirs And Corporate Gifts For The End Of The Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Sales Of Gift Items, Souvenirs, Corporate Gifts Etc by avwerosuoo: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

Pls I need advise on sale of gift items(wedding gifts, party supplies, house hold items etc), corporate gifts especially for festive periods.

Where can I source for these items in lagos cos that's where am based and from which country can I import quality items from.

Please I need information urgently.

Thanks
Re: Advise On Sales Of Gift Items, Souvenirs, Corporate Gifts Etc by aspire01: 10:11pm On May 01, 2011
Hello,am into corporate branding and promotions,i source my items from china and i make some myself. you can email me at inspired_2_aspire@yahoo.com, if you have any questions
Re: Advise On Sales Of Gift Items, Souvenirs, Corporate Gifts Etc by orekinky: 7:13pm On May 02, 2011
aspire_01:

Hello,am into corporate branding and promotions,i source my items from china and i make some myself. you can email me at inspired_2_aspire@yahoo.com, if you have any questions

go to balogun in idumota n iponri shopping complex. sure u get good deals
Re: Advise On Sales Of Gift Items, Souvenirs, Corporate Gifts Etc by ayaba(f): 10:15am On May 03, 2011
Contact us for all your corporate gift items ranging from Tee-shirt, umbrellas, flasdrives, mouse pads, paper pads
wristbands, customised car airfresheners etc.

visit us at www.adharaintegratedlimited.webs.com
or email adharaintegrated@gmail.com
Re: Advise On Sales Of Gift Items, Souvenirs, Corporate Gifts Etc by iyobosa25(f): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2011
i work in an advertising company, we do corporate branding. we get our goods from china. Exquisite gift items like corporate dairies, pens, mouse pads,flash drives, mugs, flask, torch lights, openers, calenders and many more.
u can give me a call 07029650646. website: wetherheadsgroup.com Adekunle Fajuyi Way, Ikeja GRA.
we are here to serve you all esp as the year end is approaching. Thank you
Re: Advise On Sales Of Gift Items, Souvenirs, Corporate Gifts Etc by Promogifts(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2011
My friends,
We can customize any item or design completely unique items.
Whether you are looking for an existing product or similar one, whether a new item or the last upgrade, we can help you find or create the right product at the right price and deliver it on time to meet your deadline.
Please visit our website www.harvestpromo.com to see what we can do for you.
We look forward to being your "favorite" provider of promotional products.
Best regards,
SY

Re: Advise On Sales Of Gift Items, Souvenirs, Corporate Gifts Etc by karlakassy(f): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2011
hey,what of kiddies gift items for parties esp end of d year parties

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. / Stanbic Ibtc Posts N16.1b Pat In Q1 / Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.