Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,171 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

P.O.S Latest Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / P.O.S Latest Fraud (5672 Views)

The Latest Fraud Happening In UBA Douglas Road, Owerri Right Now. / Beware Of The Latest Fraud On Teitter [SCREENSHOTS] / Latest Fraud By Ibedc Baboko Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by heniford2: 11:54am On May 24, 2021
MacMkboy:

Bro no be me go do am... I go just post am for all 5he hacker groups I dey for telegram cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Besides, if dem fit pull money with just simcard wey dem no know the pin, then anything is possible.
be calming down hacker pass hacker oh i dey tell you waiting i know
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by Alusiizizi(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2021
HomerTimpson:
how can you explain someone that lost his ATM card and receive debit alert?
If it's mastercard/visa, pin is not necessary on most foreign outlets. All that is required is the 3 digit number at the back of the card and personal information like address/phone number. Quite a few outlets don't even ask for this.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by gungab(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2021
Hmmmmmm

Just have account that ATM is not attached to
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by MacMkboy(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2021
heniford2:
be calming down hacker pass hacker oh i dey tell you waiting i know
Bank technology that you didn't create by yourself and that's constantly being circumvented everyday Once I spread am for tg, provided say na better money dey there, dem go wipe am clean without trace grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by MacMkboy(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2021
heniford2:
calm down oh no go chop waiting pass you oh nobi everyone dem d hack his account if it is easy like that we for done break bank pay naw my ATM number and the three digit can not work without my pin or token number
Wetin u no sabi big pass you bro... Try to leave your mind open to possibilities

1 Like

Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by heniford2: 12:17pm On May 24, 2021
MacMkboy:

Bank technology that you didn't create by yourself and that's constantly being circumvented everyday Once I spread am for tg, provided say na better money dey there, dem go wipe am clean without trace grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
you won bro lets leave the argument for another day
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by HomerTimpson: 12:48pm On May 24, 2021
heniford2:
the person has his pin number you can not hack ATM without the pin code not possible
hear your self,it was lost and not stolen
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by ivolt: 12:56pm On May 24, 2021
risos:
They'll still require otp to make transfer of funds possible.
Never give information about OTP, to anyone.
Thanks for the info
They actually don't need your OTP to empty your account.
Never let anyone access to your card.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by sirfemoz(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2021
Before any card can be hacked, the hacker must have gotten an info about you. Either:
Date of birth.
Maiden name
Pin
Mobile number
Answer to security question.
OTP
That's why bank advised giving these information out. Hackers are not magicians, money can't leave your account without any of these. Most times, what these hackers do is to guess these information, anyone that clicks you will think money was taken from your account without any pin or OTP.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by sirfemoz(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2021
When doing online purchase, there's no way deduction can take place if you don't input your debit card pin. If it's then a purchase you do regularly, the website saves the pin and deducts money automatically when it's due. That's what some of us will say that deduction tool place without OTP. Forgetting that pin was required at the initial stage.

All in All, guide you account details. Be it debit cards or security questions.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by rowland545(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2021
heniford2:
if i give that stuff you no hack am i will visit you in a way you know that the are men after men agreed i will post my ATM card and that three digit if you no hack my account you will pay massively for posting trash here deal
don't try this....if u r using MasterCard and they get hold of the details ur money is gone...don't argue blindly.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by lichocho(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2021
risos:
Thanks for the info
bros 100% true..cover d digits
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by SUPERPACK: 9:41pm On May 24, 2021
heniford2:
if i give that stuff you no hack am i will visit you in a way you know that the are men after men agreed i will post my ATM card and that three digit if you no hack my account you will pay massively for posting trash here deal
Deal. I said card 16 digit code, expiry date, and 3 digit at the back. Must be a mastercard or Visa card, no verve cards please.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by SUPERPACK: 9:45pm On May 24, 2021
sirfemoz:
Before any card can be hacked, the hacker must have gotten an info about you. Either:
Date of birth.
Maiden name
Pin
Mobile number
Answer to security question.
OTP
That's why bank advised giving these information out. Hackers are not magicians, money can't leave your account without any of these. Most times, what these hackers do is to guess these information, anyone that clicks you will think money was taken from your account without any pin or OTP.
All those things above are for CARD PRESENT and local transactions. They are not required in most international billing sites, especially CARD NOT PRESENT transactions. Verve cards are for local transactions only, while mastercard, visa are for local and international.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by sirfemoz(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2021
SUPERPACK:
All those things above are for CARD PRESENT and local transactions. They are not required in most international billing sites, especially CARD NOT PRESENT transactions. Verve cards are for local transactions only, while mastercard, visa are for local and international.
I use MasterCard for international payments. The ones I've done so far required me to input my pin/password.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by scofield76: 1:07am On May 25, 2021
sirfemoz:

I use MasterCard for international payments. The ones I've done so far required me to input my pin/password.
Some merchant sites only require the 16 digits, expiry date and Security behind the card and payment is received.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by SUPERPACK: 1:22am On May 25, 2021
sirfemoz:

International payment is different from international website. International sites like Godaddy, netflix etc.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by ceejayluv(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Naa person wey get money dem dey hack hin atm

5k sef na money.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by fredwilson: 8:26am On May 25, 2021
Be careful cos it's possible to hack your account without ur pin and otp. If you re still doubting, send me ur card details

quote author=heniford2 post=102009794]Oga i will give you my ATm you no go hack anything without my pin all this thing na trash na today just becareful while making transaction hide your pin code nothing dey happen[/quote]
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by sleekysleek: 9:22am On May 25, 2021
heniford2:

A person doesn't even have to be a hacker to wipe your account. Simply go to GoDaddy and attempt to buy any of their plans. They will just ask for your card details and name on the card, all of which can be seen clearly on your card. They will take the payment without asking for pin or OTP. Except your card can't make international payments. I am sure there are many other platforms like that too.
Re: P.O.S Latest Fraud by Naughtysex: 9:24am On May 25, 2021
risos:
Thanks for the info
It seems you are just leaning IT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Man Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Another Man In Delta State (video) / Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. / Pokobros (anambra Billionaire Business Man) Kidnapped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.