Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Lagos LG Polls: APC Aspirant Unveils Agenda For Kosofe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos LG Polls: APC Aspirant Unveils Agenda For Kosofe (166 Views)

LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates / Buhari Unveils Agenda For Next Three Years / Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos LG Polls: APC Aspirant Unveils Agenda For Kosofe by vigopress: 12:24pm On May 24, 2021
How I Will Transform Kosofe Local Government

By Adeyemi Obadimu

The chairmanship hopeful in the fourth coming local government election, Prince Babatunde Saliu has vowed to transform kosofe local government if emerge as the new chairman of the council.

Prince Saliu, who is the senior special adviser to Governor Babajide Sanwoolu on land matters made this known to NEWSEXTRA that with his experience, the local government will take a new shape.

He noted that empowering the youths with scholarship is his main target.

He also promised not to sideline the aged and artisans, noting that opportunities will be created for them.

Prince Saliu further explained that, he will also focus on repairing the roads that concern the Local government in other not to put the heavy load on the Governor.

He also said he will work on making streetlights and boleholes available in the local government, stressing that they are basic needs that must be provided to the masses.

"In other not to put all my eggs inside one basket, I will keep the remaining strategy till I won the election by God's grace, but with my experience Kosofe local government will be one of the best in Lagos if I emerged.

"If you can recall that some weeks ago, one thousand youths benefited from financial empowerment program organized by the hopeful chairman in the local government which happened at Oloworosoki palace.

"There are lot to be done and different categories of empowerment is ready for my constituents when I assume office. Contributing to the growth of my community is my priority", Prince Babatunde Saliu added.

(1) (Reply)

Issues Of Thuggery In Nigerian Politics Today / Enugu Worshippers Arrested On 30/04/2021 Sunday As IPOB Released. / How Nigeria Got Into Inflation Without Knowing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.