Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande (35845 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / The Moment Osinbajo Visited Parents Of Precious Owolabi Slain Youth Corps Member / Fayose: Why Osinbajo Visited Abuja Salon For Hair Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande by Ameboperoo(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Forget abt tribe or religion

Don't you think this man has some good potential to be a good president?

I believe he only lack some power and authority as a vise president...and he can do lot of good things for the citizen of Nigeria if giving the sit...
I will definitely support him if he decides to contest but will others do?
Re: Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande by BigDawsNet: 8:48pm On May 24, 2021
Ameboperoo:

I will definitely support him if he decides to contest but will others do?

I'm pretty sure 90% Yoruba will vote for him

Other tribes I really don't know...

But his a good man...I know that
Re: Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande by bornalive: 10:16pm On May 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Fair enough ... Unlike the masquerade who has turned medical tourism into pastime and would rather go to the UK for checkup instead of the General Hospital in Daura or Aso Clinic, located right under his nose
The one in Aso rock is not a living being. Those who coupled the robot, must oil it outside the country, hence he needs it.

The vice is using blood, while the other is remote control.
Re: Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande by Jostoman: 11:11pm On May 24, 2021
LegendHero:
If they go to hospitals abroad, wahala.
If they make use of hospitals in Nigeria, gbege.

So SaraRepota, shey the tension don come down now?
forget about check up, is the place not among the hospital they took Lekki tollgate protesters to after that shooting incident? I know they will send somebody to come and see the management of the hospital to plead or warn them not to release any evidence concerning lekki tollgate incident.
Re: Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande by LegendHero(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2021
Jostoman:
forget about check up, is the place not among the hospital they took Lekki tollgate protesters to after that shooting incident? I know they will send somebody to come and see the management of the hospital to plead or warn them not to release any evidence concerning lekki tollgate incident.

So you think Osinbajo will be the person they will send to plead with the management? So they can’t do that remotely too if your conspiracy theory even turns out to be true?

Bro I don’t buy this your theory oo.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande by PierreAbutu(m): 3:23am On May 25, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

The last time I checked, we don't have any "masquerade" in government house oo. I'm a little lost sir.

Oh, sorry, he meant to say VEGETABLE
Re: Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande by Nobody: 4:36am On May 25, 2021
josephft2000:
The hospital he went for his annual checkup is a five star hospital only for the rich. I think our V.P. should have been pathrotic enough to do his checkup at Aso Villa hospital or any general hospital nearby.

Have you considered that his personal doctors from before he became VP are in that hospital? Or that confidentiality is a key reason he went there?

Can Nigerians ever be pleased?
Re: Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande by fregeneh(m): 6:04am On May 25, 2021
Thisis2raw:
He should swear since he assume office he hasnt traveled out for medical care.

Am just tired of this people using our head

You mean he should swear for you?
Re: Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande by richestjozy(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2021
Tolexander:
The only capable Potential Presidential candidate who knows how to manage his time, people and responsibilities is Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Quote me to post any nonsense, I don’t care!

Thanks so much for saying this. I thought I've been the only one thinking about it. How come most Nigerians are not seeing it?
Re: Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande by Jostoman: 9:09am On May 25, 2021
check up wetin? Redington hospital where they took some of the lekki tollgate protesters to after that shooting incident some of the evidence that have been coming out recently has started giving them a sleepless night. Anyway nice move by our amiable Vice president. If you know you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / The Present State Of Apapa Road / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.