Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Lovely Pictures Of Agulu Lake In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Pictures Of Agulu Lake In Anambra State (1198 Views)

Obi, to Obiano Now Soludo Turning Agulu Lake To World Class Tourist Site(video / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing / Shina Peller Celebrates 44th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pictures Of Agulu Lake In Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2021
Agulu lake

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Agulu Lake In Anambra State by okeyglm: 3:20pm On May 24, 2021
a lot need to be done in the surrounding

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Agulu Lake In Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2021
okeyglm:
a lot need to be done in the surrounding
the process has began

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Agulu Lake In Anambra State by ThinkSmarter: 3:38pm On May 24, 2021
beautiful natural scenery.
wish to stay in this kind of place, smoke marijuana and meditate.
this is paradise on earth.
the type jw.org do depict in their awake magazine.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Agulu Lake In Anambra State by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2021
I actually opened the thread to see, AGULU LAKE.

I haven't seen it yet... Hopefully you will still upload pictures of the LAKE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Agulu Lake In Anambra State by ThinkSmarter: 3:54pm On May 24, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
I actually opened the thread to see, AGULU LAKE.

I haven't seen it yet... Hopefully you will still upload pictures of the LAKE.
Can't u see the beautiful sparkling large water body behind the thick short trees.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Yoruba Nation A Christian Agenda?— Islamic Body Warns Church / "You Can't Use Your Position To Defraud IPOB" - Kanu's Brother Blasts Simon Ekpa / "Northern Governors Plan To Start War In 2022" – Obadiah (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.