Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Three More Jets Will Go Down In Nigeria - Prophet Alex Ugochukwu Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three More Jets Will Go Down In Nigeria - Prophet Alex Ugochukwu Reveals (920 Views)

Mbaka Warns Buhari: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria / Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari / Okowa Mourns Prophet Alex Alatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three More Jets Will Go Down In Nigeria - Prophet Alex Ugochukwu Reveals by sirchikero: 6:01pm On May 24, 2021
Prophet Alex Ugochukwu of the Immaculate Chapel Ministries in Owerri has released new prophecies .

NEWS MAIL NG reports that in these new prophecies, he said three more jets will go down in Nigeria. Read the prophecies below: 

PROPHESIES OF SUNDAY SERVICE (23rd May 2021) at IMMACULATE CHAPEL MINISTRIES by: Prophet Alex Ugochukwu.

- The Lord said pray against Wednesday 26th May 2021, for about 1hour 30 minutes of blood shed, anything that will bring bloodshed in Nigeria, precisely owerri. That God should not allow it.

-Tell the world that Isreal is my Elect. Tell the forces attacking Isreal to leave my Elect alone. If they don't stop, before the next 3 weeks from now I will destroy them.

-The Lord opened my eyes again and said, three more jets will go down in Nigeria. Just like military jets. They will go down again, again and again.

-The Lord said let the peaceful gathering of my people to remain. My children will gather somewhere around Africa by October and you will want to go and trow them bomb, if you try it; I will destroy the people that want to trow a bomb on them.

-I saw a white chariot, it has wings, and the Lord took me higher, and I saw a host of chariots prepared for battle,so many. God is coming to fight for his people. He said He will defend His people, He will fight for his people, tell your brothers to leave their weapons, God is going to fight for us, the battle is spiritual.

-The Lord showed me a city well "tushed", and beautiful with sky scrapers and in charge of everything, then I see the city dominating and oppressing another city that is wretched, and suddenly I see darkness covered the city that was filled with sky scrappers and light was now upon the city that was wretched.

- The Lord showed me a Royal burial, a Limousine ambulance, a royal burial here on Earth. The number one person of a country will die. I will not tell you the country. The burial will be a very royal one, lots of important people will come for this burial.

https://newsmailng.com/2021/05/24/three-more-jets-will-go-down-in-nigeria-prophet-alex-ugochukwu-reveals/

Re: Three More Jets Will Go Down In Nigeria - Prophet Alex Ugochukwu Reveals by Anieke39(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2021
First of all why didn't he show you the fall of the first jet and the closing of your church during coronavirud

2 Likes

Re: Three More Jets Will Go Down In Nigeria - Prophet Alex Ugochukwu Reveals by temitope27(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2021
This Nigerians pastors sef, they only gave bad prophecies , not only good one
Re: Three More Jets Will Go Down In Nigeria - Prophet Alex Ugochukwu Reveals by Jesuschristus: 7:18pm On May 24, 2021
He will go down with the jets ,that's what he didnt see
Re: Three More Jets Will Go Down In Nigeria - Prophet Alex Ugochukwu Reveals by tony0806: 7:27pm On May 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: Three More Jets Will Go Down In Nigeria - Prophet Alex Ugochukwu Reveals by Blaiseluv: 7:48pm On May 24, 2021
See the video link of the prophecy that revealed the recent plane crash involving the COAS:
https://www.facebook.com/immaculate.chapel1/videos/193891205883618/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Look Helpless As Yoruba Agitators Move To Open Idi Iroko's Border. / Ize Iyamu Congratulates Obaseki, Appeals For 14 Elected Assembly Members / Lai Mohammed Excited That Donald Trump Congratulated Them For Suspending Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.