Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza (68180 Views)

Tour De France Hit By "Worst Crash Ever Seen" After "Idiot" Bumps Into Cyclist / Meet Ogbonna Okemiri, Nigerian Defender Who Plays With One Eye / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His Brother Ogbonna's Birthday With Throwback Vs Now Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Patrioticman007(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2021
Sagtop:
...He Should Leave Propaganda & Show Us His Imagine Just Like Palestinians Littered Their Imagine Of Israeli Attrocities On Their Land.

Is He Telling Us That The Protective Iron Done Discriminated Against His House Because He Is A Black Man, Cut Me Some Snacks Pls undecided

With the media in their pocket they can spill thrash.

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
God punish thoes terrorists...
God Punish the Isreal Armies that strike the innocent Gaza Children
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by bishop4life(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2021
YoungLionken:
For those of you clamoring for war, hope you see this now? One of our own is already a victim, in less than two weeks war.

Imagine another war breaking out in Nigeria..

Again, war never produce results without damage...

Nigeria is already at war, just that your likes live in denial of it.

Imagine sitting down to watch yourself being slaughtered while you sleep or at your farm because some vagabonds want a cow nation?

Only two things are at stake. Die cowardly, or live/die fighting to live.
I can't choose for you.

Jolomenas:

Sorry sir but you really don’t know what a war is!!

LOL, you should open a thread on war and tag me there.
I promise you it's going to be an educational and very interesting thread.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Blackdisciple(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2021
Ah!

Thank God that the haters of peace did not succeed with their evil plans cos their plan was to kill innocent civilians in Israel
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Kessythegeek(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2021
Omo... Thank God for his life o
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Kessythegeek(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2021
Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Bmaster(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2021
kingjooo:
Una see am? This is what we call good governance,the welfare of every living thing within her territory is non negotiable. Now the israeli government wants to re_settle them,but naija here if u no be politician omo na one chance u de o.But i de always ask GOD 4 my dream why na here him see to create me put,if usa,russia or england too far him for just put me for south africa i for even manage am
e good o as you made your wish known.
But e go better if you request make you be the change Nigerians wants to witness.

Peace out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2021
dre11:
How Nigerian Footballer Was Nearly Killed By Hamas Rocket That Hit His Home In Israel

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/24/how-nigerian-footballer-was-nearly-killed-hamas-rocket-hit-his-home-israel
yet some ignorant Oyo urchins will be protesting against is real calling them terrorists..
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by ogbuefi677(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2021
Thisis2raw:
I hope that our brothers in ogun state will get to read this

Think about these two questions: If, tomorrow, Israel laid down its arms and announced, “We will fight no more,” what would happen? And if the Arab countries around Israel laid down their arms and announced “We will fight no more,” what would happen?

If Israel stop fighting and lay down their arms, there will be immediate destruction of the state of Israel and the mass murder of its Jewish population. But if the Palestinians and Arab there lay down their arms, there would be peace the next day.

Israel vs Palestine case is a simple problem to describe: One side wants the other dead -- and if it didn’t, there would be peace.
Israel has the capacity to wipe off any of those its troublesome neighbours but they won't do it.
But if any of Israel's neighbors acquires such capability,they won't hesitate to wipe Israel off the map.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Emekaterry: 10:19am On May 25, 2021
This news is old I saw it since last week
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Jolomenas: 10:21am On May 25, 2021
bishop4life:

Nigeria is already at war, just that your likes live in denial of it.

Imagine sitting down to watch yourself being slaughtered while you sleep or at your farm because some vagabonds want a cow nation?

Only two things are at stake. Die cowardly, or live/die fighting to live.

I can't choose for you.

Sorry sir but you really don’t know what a war is!!

1 Like

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Nobody: 10:22am On May 25, 2021
YoungLionken:
For those of you clamoring for war, hope you see this now? One of our own is already a victim, in less than two weeks war.

Nobody is clamouring for a war.They want to secede from this false marriage but the north, being a parasite,is using force to make others stay put.Meanwhile,they have created sharia law over there.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by jesicajonna(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2021
Lets arrange your Shenghen Visa Today
Call or WhatsApp..070...59..65..49...11
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Nicerazor(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2021
War is a necessary evil.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by globalresource: 10:25am On May 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Eeyah.. sorry about your loss.
I still remember watching the Isreali police attacking unharmed Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and had a premonition that this police brutality Netanyahu approved to get a war he needs to get votes he badly needs after his failure to win will lead to loss of innocent lives and properties.
Everyone knows that Ramadan is a Holy month in Islam and that location he sent to attack the Muslims is one of the holiest sites in Islam.
Yet he chose that time and place to attack unharmed Muslim worshippers .
Truth be told, Netanyahu is the cause of the deaths on both sides.

So it is no longer Mecca and Medina? Holy my foot. Trouble makers

2 Likes

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Oshokalo: 10:26am On May 25, 2021
Person look finish na Israel he go build house were be say fight fit happen anytime,because them tell u according to history ur 4fada from isreal
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by SouthEastFacts: 10:27am On May 25, 2021
Yet Moslems are telling us Jews hate blacks with passion.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by baddosky1: 10:30am On May 25, 2021
YoungLionken:

Nigeria will experience another civil war after 2023 which will be more bloody and will bring about a split!
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by kingjooo(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2021
Bmaster:
e good o as you made your wish known.
But e go better if you request make you be the change Nigerians wants to witness.

Peace out
you're my man,i'm trying bro but the enabling environment is what we don't have over here.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by youngpresidooo: 10:31am On May 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I still remember watching the Isreali police attacking unharmed Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and had a premonition that this police brutality Netanyahu approved to get a war he needs to get votes he badly needs after his failure to win will lead to loss of innocent lives and properties.
Everyone knows that Ramadan is a Holy month in Islam and that location he sent to attack the Muslims is one of the holiest sites in Islam.
he is never the cause.
You guys don't get it.
You can do your muslim prayer anywhere but not Jerusalem. They feel you are defiling the place.
Judaism sees Jerusalem as an holy ground not meant for any foreign religion
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by SaintLucia: 10:32am On May 25, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Fixed
I hope he's safe...... Hitler wasn't wrong when he said the JEWS are the problem of the world..... He further said that the world will prove me right.....
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by theTranslator: 10:33am On May 25, 2021
Thisis2raw:
I hope that our brothers in ogun state will get to read this

Think about these two questions: If, tomorrow, Israel laid down its arms and announced, “We will fight no more,” what would happen? And if the Arab countries around Israel laid down their arms and announced “We will fight no more,” what would happen?

If Israel stop fighting and lay down their arms, there will be immediate destruction of the state of Israel and the mass murder of its Jewish population. But if the Palestinians and Arab there lay down their arms, there would be peace the next day.

Israel vs Palestine case is a simple problem to describe: One side wants the other dead -- and if it didn’t, there would be peace.
What's the connection with Ogun state?
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by youngpresidooo: 10:33am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:

With the media in their pocket they can spill thrash.
this is propaganda and lies.
There is no where the jews would have gone except that place. That is where they belong for years.
You guys are propaganda ehnnnn
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by SaintLucia: 10:33am On May 25, 2021
joyandfaith:

Where is SHARON that massacre the innocent Palestinians now?
I hope he's safe...... Hitler wasn't wrong when he said the JEWS are the problem of the world..... He further said that the world will prove me right.....
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Nobody: 10:33am On May 25, 2021
dre11:
How Nigerian Footballer Was Nearly Killed By Hamas Rocket That Hit His Home In Israel

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/24/how-nigerian-footballer-was-nearly-killed-hamas-rocket-hit-his-home-israel

Israel government.

Israel government.

Israel government.

How many times did I call you?

You all are foolish.

How can you have the capacity to finish off these Headslammers and you are reluctant to do what you are supposed to do and settle this conflict once and for all Generations. If Muslims have the capacity you guys have. Trust me. You people will not be existing by now. They will never listen to US or UN or EU. They will first wipe your country out before listening.

Why do you want future Israelites to continue to suffer?

Take back your Sinai Peninsula that is bigger than the whole of Israel that you gave to Egypt. Take back Gaza and the rest you got back but handed back to Jordan for peace. Let Palestinians go back to Jordan where majority of them are from after a large portion of Israel's historical land is under Jordan. Take back Syria. These Headslammers only know how to destroy and never to build.

4 Likes

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by BePrepared: 10:35am On May 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Oga when u do ur analysis start from d root, don't cherry pick

May sense fall on u

1 Like

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Chirowman(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2021
Thank God for your life
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Kinzo0917(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2021
This story don tay na. Nairaland stories are always outdated. I have read this story on opera news 4 days ago. U guys should be up and doing
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Princedapace(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2021
kingjooo:
Una see am? This is what we call good governance,the welfare of every living thing within her territory is non negotiable. Now the israeli government wants to re_settle them,but naija here if u no be politician omo na one chance u de o.But i de always ask GOD 4 my dream why na here him see to create me put,if usa,russia or england too far him for just put me for south africa i for even manage am

Blacks can't rule them selves bro.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by WaffenSS(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2021
Clout chasing.

Where's the picture of the structure?
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by kingjooo(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2021
SenorFax:

Nigeria better South-African especially when it comes to safety, it's better for government not to care, than for the government and citizens to be against you in SA. Xenophobia is still on going in SA bro
My brother xenophobic attack is far better than what we're facing today in Nigeria, because is actually coming from a particular angle,which makes it easier for the government to address.Do you know the level of insecurity we're facing in this country? Our's are countless some are even tagged UGM by the government, and so many others are still springing up.When in your right state of mind do you think we're going to overcome all these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Russia After World Cup Defeat (Photos) / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.