Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza (68178 Views)

Tour De France Hit By "Worst Crash Ever Seen" After "Idiot" Bumps Into Cyclist / Meet Ogbonna Okemiri, Nigerian Defender Who Plays With One Eye / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His Brother Ogbonna's Birthday With Throwback Vs Now Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Amuochicha(f): 12:02pm On May 25, 2021
I hate Muslims
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 25, 2021
kollinz1234:
Every Muslim has a tendency to become a terrorist

Kiss the truth.
yea, we call it potentials
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by TimmyA: 12:12pm On May 25, 2021
Thank God for the gift of life, everyday is a gift. Whereas some useless head slammers and terrorists were protesting in Nigeria yesterday
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by brandmix: 12:14pm On May 25, 2021
Lol

No one will use social media to manipulate me.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation trying to use APC styled propaganda to make Isreal look like a terrorist country.

As it they would resist the urge of wiping them off if given half d chance.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Donaluta(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Eeyah.. sorry about your loss.
I still remember watching the Isreali police attacking unharmed Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and had a premonition that this police brutality Netanyahu approved to get a war he needs to get votes he badly needs after his failure to win will lead to loss of innocent lives and properties.
Everyone knows that Ramadan is a Holy month in Islam and that location he sent to attack the Muslims is one of the holiest sites in Islam.
Yet he chose that time and place to attack unharmed Muslim worshippers .
Truth be told, Netanyahu is the cause of the deaths on both sides.

Sometimes type with sense... Why would you deviate from the topic of discussion...
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by PoshTraveler: 12:25pm On May 25, 2021
ad he is an ipob o
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by oloyedewaris(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Thanks to GOD you are Safe!
Meanwhile The Enemies of Israel says the terrorists are innocent!
You can Imagine the Casulties that could have been in Israel if they didn't have this Special GOD invented Iron dome.

Israel is Blessed by the Most High GOD.
You are an Hypocrite fool, when Isreal was attacking, you are hailing them, now the reverse, you are calling them terrorist

GOD punish you idiot
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by oloyedewaris(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
God punish thoes islamic terrorists...
they will rot in hell with their 72 virgins embarassed
Amin....
GOD punish all Christians for being an Hypocrite
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by cetar: 12:44pm On May 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Eeyah.. sorry about your loss.
I still remember watching the Isreali police attacking unharmed Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and had a premonition that this police brutality Netanyahu approved to get a war he needs to get votes he badly needs after his failure to win will lead to loss of innocent lives and properties.
Everyone knows that Ramadan is a Holy month in Islam and that location he sent to attack the Muslims is one of the holiest sites in Islam.
Yet he chose that time and place to attack unharmed Muslim worshippers .
Truth be told, Netanyahu is the cause of the deaths on both sides.

Everything started when the Muslims started throwing rocks at Israeli police in protest for the removal of Palestinians from Sheikh jarrah. What do you expect the police to do? Sit there and just take it?
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Maski87: 12:46pm On May 25, 2021
God will punish those people
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by DaviitechRamos: 12:47pm On May 25, 2021
is this not the same Israel that the bible says that God is fighting their battle?is now fighting their own battles themselves with missals and bombs grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2021
kingjooo:
Una see am? This is what we call good governance,the welfare of every living thing within her territory is non negotiable. Now the israeli government wants to re_settle them,but naija here if u no be politician omo na one chance u de o.But i de always ask GOD 4 my dream why na here him see to create me put,if usa,russia or england too far him for just put me for south africa i for even manage am

LOLS

BROS
IT IS WELL O

LOLS
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by adabaraabdul: 1:00pm On May 25, 2021
Thisis2raw:
I hope that our brothers in Oyo state will get to read this

Think about these two questions: If, tomorrow, Israel laid down its arms and announced, “We will fight no more,” what would happen? And if the Arab countries around Israel laid down their arms and announced “We will fight no more,” what would happen?

If Israel stop fighting and lay down their arms, there will be immediate destruction of the state of Israel and the mass murder of its Jewish population. But if the Palestinians and Arab there lay down their arms, there would be peace the next day.

Israel vs Palestine case is a simple problem to describe: One side wants the other dead -- and if it didn’t, there would be peace.

very poor comment. No single atom of truth here or sense. From what you have written it shows you have no idea of the isreal_palestine conflict. Stop misleading people with your wrong write up pls. For the people liking your post, I explore them to research on this crisis engulfing the middle East.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by adabaraabdul: 1:04pm On May 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Some people are quick to label the isreali Palestine crisis as a religious one. For many here its moslems versus christains and christainity versus islam and vice versa whereas the real case is a dispute of land grabbing. Majority of the isrealites are not even christains. Recieve knowledge and know peace, for all the hypocrite so called christains here...
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Awoo88: 1:23pm On May 25, 2021
This one's now will be resettled with pat of the small land the Palestine is holding on to. Very stupid Hamas and their Muslims backer. After each fight, Israel grab more land for it people.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by XXXXTENTACION: 1:36pm On May 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

and may ogun strike all the yoruba muslims.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Kingspin(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2021
But the media didn't told us that Israel was attacked also

Infact, the news I heard every day is Israel attacked Gaza, Palestine.
People
Beware of one sided story

2 Likes

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by oloyedewaris(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
and may ogun strike all the yoruba muslims.
Ok you believe ogun not Jesus again confused religionist, when Isreal was attacking they hailed them now just one Palestinian attack they start shouting terrorist

GOD punish all Christians
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by oloyedewaris(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2021
adabaraabdul:

Some people are quick to label the isreali Palestine crisis as a religious one. For many here its moslems versus christains and christainity versus islam and vice versa whereas the real case is a dispute of land grabbing. Majority of the isrealites are not even christains. Recieve knowledge and know peace, for all the hypocrite so called christains here...

Exactly my thought, but confused religionist always tag it religion matter

1 Like

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Stylish186(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2021
Jolomenas:

Lol we know your gimmicks , oga you’re thesame person
You think say we be children

Scammer

Why are you guys dragging me up and down how many times will I tell u guys I don't have an alternate if you haven't win from my games pls am sorry…
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Bobxin: 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
sofeo:
Wow.

Where's Iron Dome now?.

You should have read about the Isreali Iron Dome

One cost $50 million per battery $40,000 per missile
They must have exhausted them I guess, and it's mostly installed in the most populated areas.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Kaybenny(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2021
kollinz1234:
Every Muslim has a tendency to become a terrorist

Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Gfskw: 4:57pm On May 25, 2021
Jesus
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Microwhy: 5:04pm On May 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
God punish thoes islamic terrorists...
they will rot in hell with their 72 virgins embarassed
Amin....
One day you will see this post and show your congregation/listeners if you go for rural Da'wah.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by XXXXTENTACION: 5:47pm On May 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Ok you believe ogun not Jesus again confused religionist, when Isreal was attacking they hailed them now just one Palestinian attack they start shouting terrorist

GOD punish all Christians
who attacked first
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
sorry I forgot their supporters. embarassed
thunder will strike every islamic terrorists and the supporters cum sympathaizers the will rot in hell with their 72 virgins embarassed
Amin....
Lols grin which part of your body � is in pain?
Land grabbers associates! You're all on time bomb! Just blink for a while. The version of 1948 game played against us shall be play against you. shocked shocked watch ⌚ out
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by oloyedewaris(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
who attacked first
Better goan read about it and stop tagging everything religion
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:

With the media in their pocket they can spill thrash.

So the questions is,how was the Jews scattered all over the world without having a home??

Did the Jews originated from every tribe in the world??

Cuz if I say u don't ve a village or land that ya ancestors could be traced,how would u feel??

Stop twisting the truth In other to fit ya own narratives...
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Cruziero75: 8:37pm On May 25, 2021
You said it all.
Righteousness2:
Thanks to GOD you are Safe!
Meanwhile The Enemies of Israel says the terrorists are innocent!
You can Imagine the Casulties that could have been in Israel if they didn't have this Special GOD invented Iron dome.

Israel is Blessed by the Most High GOD.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by XXXXTENTACION: 9:56pm On May 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Better goan read about it and stop tagging everything religion
Simple question who was the first to attack
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Moustache: 10:09pm On May 25, 2021
M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Russia After World Cup Defeat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.