Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,024 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza (68177 Views)

Tour De France Hit By "Worst Crash Ever Seen" After "Idiot" Bumps Into Cyclist / Meet Ogbonna Okemiri, Nigerian Defender Who Plays With One Eye / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His Brother Ogbonna's Birthday With Throwback Vs Now Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 25, 2021
I know that Israel government will never let this go unpunished but I'm more concerned about Palestinian youth that forgot this famous quote
( when old men declare war it's the youth that will fight and die)

The Palestinian president is backed by Iranian regime who sit at home and send weapons to the Palestinian youth to fight the IDF and die.

JESUS SAID
THERE SHALL BE WAR'S AND RUMORS OF WARS ,NATION WILL RISE UP AGAINST ANOTHER NATION

1 Like

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2021
Guy, if that place is not safe for you, please come home. Come home and be safe In Nigeria.
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by smallsmall: 1:04am On May 26, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
God punish thoes islamic terrorists...
they will rot in hell with their 72 virgins embarassed
Amin....

He is lucky to be alive, though his injury was due to his stubbornness not to obey siren alert to run to a shelter but unlike many footballers in Gaza whose life were terminated by Missiles fired from Drones, by the terrorist, Zionist Israeli State.
Unfortunately for the Palestinians, Israel wont allow them to build their own bomb Shelter nor have their own Iron Dome Patriot Missiles.

Who is the real terrorist here? undecided undecided undecided
Ofcourse, some foolish and ignorant Nigerians cant differentiate between their left and right hands, talk-less of world affairs
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by smallsmall: 1:17am On May 26, 2021
BenArizona:
I know that Israel government will never let this go unpunished but I'm more concerned about Palestinian youth that forgot this famous quote
( when old men declare war it's the youth that will fight and die)

The Palestinian president is backed by Iranian regime who sit at home and send weapons to the Palestinian youth to fight the IDF and die.

JESUS SAID
THERE SHALL BE WAR'S AND RUMORS OF WARS ,NATION WILL RISE UP AGAINST ANOTHER NATION

Is it hunger or bad education, that cant make Nigerian Youths like you, think straight?
Just look at the one-sided narrative you wrote there, sounding more like one of those Trump supporters that still believe he will be sworn-in as President, next month! shocked grin angry

I am sure that you dont know that the Palestinians are forced into an open-air Prison, surrounded by concrete built by Israel?
I am sure you dont know that the Israeli Settlers have taken over their Houses and Olive farms?
I am sure you dont know that it is Israel that determines how much water they can drink, how much electricity they can have, how much food can enter the enclave, how many Palestinian can have access to a Hospital and at whatever time Israel allows?
I am sure you dont know that all these Palestinians want, is to be allowed to rule themselves, in their own COUNTRY
I am sure you are not aware that the goal of Israel is to wipe-out these people completely, and take over their land, much like the terrorist Fulanis are doing TO YOU and YOUR PEOPLE in Nigeria ..... and yo are crying for help!
Think about that for a minute .... before you react angrily, which is what l know you will do. undecided

Ignorance is a disease, Nigerian Youths should please try to read, listen to foreign news Channels (not just one American News Propaganda), read widely and enrich your brains.
Stop disgracing yourself and this nation , openly like this.

1 Like

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by 9jaRealist: 6:11am On May 26, 2021
patriotic007:
If that land of Isreal was left for this Arabs by now it would have been like Afghanistan

You mean like Dubai? Qatar? Abu Dhabi? cheesy grin grin
>
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Nobody: 9:05am On May 26, 2021
smallsmall:

Is it hunger or bad education, that cant make Nigerian Youths like you, think straight?
Just look at the one-sided narrative you wrote there, sounding more like one of those Trump supporters that still believe he will be sworn-in as President, next month! shocked grin angry

I am sure that you dont know that the Palestinians are forced into an open-air Prison, surrounded by concrete built by Israel?
I am sure you dont know that the Israeli Settlers have taken over their Houses and Olive farms?
I am sure you dont know that it is Israel that determines how much water they can drink, how much electricity they can have, how much food can enter the enclave, how many Palestinian can have access to a Hospital and at whatever time Israel allows?
I am sure you dont know that all these Palestinians want, is to be allowed to rule themselves, in their own COUNTRY
I am sure you are not aware that the goal of Israel is to wipe-out these people completely, and take over their land, much like the terrorist Fulanis are doing TO YOU and YOUR PEOPLE in Nigeria ..... and yo are crying for help!
Think about that for a minute .... before you react angrily, which is what l know you will do. undecided

Ignorance is a disease, Nigerian Youths should please try to read, listen to foreign news Channels (not just one American News Propaganda), read widely and enrich your brains.
Stop disgracing yourself and this nation , openly like this.

You must be from Daura (sambisa forest) and From your comment It's clear that every Muslim has high tendency of becoming a terrorist if American news is propaganda i think it's time we all switch to Aljazira grin

This is how uneducated and misinformed you are including your Fulani and Palestinian terrorist.

indeed you are uneducated or let me say misinformed for saying that all the Palestinian want is to be free. which Israel has agreed but those terrorists are demanding half of Jerusalem (THE CITY OF DAVID) as their capital this means there will never be a Palestinian state.

but if you aren't pleased with what's going on please board a plane to Palestine and join your brothers HAMAS TERRORIST GROUP
i believe the IDF will make your dream more quickly to achieve so you can have the SEVEN VIRGINS.

1 Like

Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by oloyedewaris(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Simple question who was the first to attack

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Israel–Palestine_crisis

Read about it and stop disgracing your generation here
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 26, 2021
BenArizona:

You must be from Daura (sambisa forest) and From your comment It's clear that every Muslim has high tendency of becoming a terrorist if American news is propaganda i think it's time we all switch to Aljazira grin

This is how uneducated and misinformed you are including your Fulani and Palestinian terrorist.

indeed you are uneducated or let me say misinformed for saying that all the Palestinian want is to be free. which Israel has agreed but those terrorists are demanding half of Jerusalem (THE CITY OF DAVID) as their capital this means there will never be a Palestinian state.

but if you aren't pleased with what's going on please board a plane to Palestine and join your brothers HAMAS TERRORIST GROUP
i believe the IDF will make your dream more quickly to achieve so you can have the SEVEN VIRGINS.

Guy no wast your time on that idiot make him go Israel and protest tongue
Re: Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza by XXXXTENTACION: 5:03pm On May 26, 2021
oloyedewaris:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Israel–Palestine_crisis

Read about it and stop disgracing your generation here
Answer the question and stop being a terrorist cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Russia After World Cup Defeat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.