Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. (9139 Views)

We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma / Simon Ekpa Has Nothing To Do With IPOB Or Biafra But Just An Onlins Scammer / We Cannot Help Biafra, But We Can Support Development Commission For Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2021
Nigeria has outlived its importance in the grand scheme of things. The rampant corruption & insecurity in the country is enough for the South to demand its freedom. The amalgamation of Nigeria should never have occurred cos from all indications it’s obvious we can never be one and will never be one. I have no problem with the Yorubas, Igbos or Hausas but I feel we’re better off on our own.

We must not live together as one nation. We can still be good trade partners even without living together. The people of Niger Delta are willing to fight with the Igbos & the Yorubas for the actualisation of Biafra & Oduduwa but I want to make it clear that when we eventually break away from Nigeria, we don’t want to be part of Biafra or Oduduwa rather we want our own nation. Our nation would comprise of the 6 states of the South South (Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo & Rivers). We want our own “Republic of Niger Delta”. I have great respect for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho for the their doggedness & determination but we are better off without Biafra or Oduduwa.

God bless Biafra
God bless Oduduwa
God bless Rondel

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Admissionclass: 8:45am On May 25, 2021
God bless anioma

God bless southeast

God bless Rivers igbos

We are one big family
united by blood

no one can annex us

God bless Biafra

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2021
Admissionclass:
God bless anioma

God bless southeast

God bless Rivers igbos

no one can annex us

God bless Biafra
nobody is annexing anybody. Those who want to join Biafra will be allowed to join Biafra or Oduduwa but what we won’t tolerate would be the forced inclusion of our people into any map.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Augla1: 8:50am On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
Nigeria has outlived its importance in the grand scheme of things. The rampant corruption & insecurity in the country is enough for the South to demand its freedom. The amalgamation of Nigeria should never have occurred cos from all indications it’s obvious we can never be one and will never be one. I have no problem with the Yorubas, Igbos or Hausas but I feel we’re.

We must not live together as one nation. We can still be good trade partners even without living together. The people of Niger Delta are willing to fight with the Igbos & the Yorubas for the actualisation of Biafra & Oduduwa but I want to make it clear that when we eventually break away from Nigeria, we don’t want to be part of Biafra or Oduduwa rather we want our own nation. Our nation would comprise of the 6 states of the South South (Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo & Rivers). We want our own “Republic of Niger Delta”. I have great respect for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho for the their doggedness & determination but we are better off without Biafra or Oduduwa.

God bless Biafra
God bless Oduduwa
God bless Rondel
To be sincere eeh, this your republic of Niger Delta will be worse than present day Nigeria courtesy to your diversity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by slimfit1(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2021
Nobody is begging anybody here oh please. If you think it's because of your oil people want you, you must be a big fool oil is finished they don't want you to feel marginalised that's why.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
nobody is annexing anybody. Those who want to join Biafra will be allowed to join Biafra or Oduduwa but what we won’t tolerate would be the forced inclusion of our people into any map.
Has anyone forced you to be in biafra ?
Even IPOB is not even asking for biafra yet all we want us give the old eastern region referendum to decide if they want to be in Nigeria or not

If we decide to leave we all can now sit and decide what we want

How is that difficult to understand

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by muykem: 8:52am On May 25, 2021
But the only thing that interesting IPOB about biafra is Niger Delta oil.

2 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2021
slimfit1:
Nobody is begging anybody here oh please. If you think it's because of your oil people want you, you must be a big fool oil is finished they don't want you to feel marginalised that's why.
I won’t tolerate any insult on my person or on anyone here. You could have made your point without using derogatory remarks. We don’t want you either. We’ve never wanted to be with you and we will never be. Pls get that into your head.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Has anyone forced you to be in biafra ?
Even IPOB is not even asking for biafra yet all we want us give the old eastern region referendum to decide if they want to be in Nigeria or not

If we decide to leave we all can now sit and decide what we want

How is that difficult to understand
did the other states in the old eastern region told you they wanted a referendum? It’s IPOB that’s agitating for a referendum not us. Even if the referendum comes we still don’t want to be part of Biafra. How many times do we have to tell y’all for y’all to get the memo? How difficult could that be?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2021
muykem:
But the only thing that interesting IPOB about biafra is Niger Delta oil.
no one is talking about ipob here. Pls let’s be guided. We don’t want to be part of Biafra or Oduduwa. Simple and short.

6 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Jimdph: 8:56am On May 25, 2021
#$#$
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2021
Augla1:

To be sincere eeh, this your republic of Niger Delta will be worse than present day Nigeria courtesy to your diversity
let it be worse than Somalia for all I care. News flash. We like it like that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Admissionclass: 8:59am On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
did the other states in the old eastern region told you they wanted a referendum? It’s IPOB that’s agitating for a referendum not us. Even if the referendum comes we still don’t want to be part of Biafra. How many times do we have to tell y’all for y’all to get the memo? How difficult could that be?
Fulani op
By their comments you shall know them

7 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2021
Admissionclass:

Fulani op
By their comments you shall know them
this is why they insult y’all on a daily. So I’m now Fulani? You’re such a fool. Your greed will never allow y’all reason.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by slimfit1(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
I won’t tolerate any insult on my person or on anyone here. You could have made your point without using derogatory remarks. We don’t want you either. We’ve never wanted to be with you and we will never be. Pls get that into your head.

We were ok before oil, we will be even better after oil

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by amuwo1980: 9:08am On May 25, 2021
Am very much in support of the southern minorities not being a part of our Biafra but the obasanjo and post civil war boundaries must be redrawn to factory mode , all igboid group must be free to choose where to align to and a passage to the sea is our right

27 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Admissionclass: 9:08am On May 25, 2021
Who will lead Rondel in the first year of indepenence?Who is leading the movement for its actualization?
will an ibibio man easily concede to an ijaw leader in the first elections,
ijaws and ibibios instantly becomes majority,oyonos ,efiks and ogonis becomes minority,90% of south south have never heard the word Rondel before talkless of agreeing to be part of it,forget it minorities will be swallowed up.
e choke oooh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by PoloG: 9:09am On May 25, 2021
Augla1:

can you show me any africa country this is homogenous apart from Somalia that is even war ravaged?
If they feel they can live in peace togheyher as one country, how is that your business?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by PoloG: 9:10am On May 25, 2021
amuwo1980:
Am very much in support of the southern minorities not being a part of our Biafra but the obasanjo and post civil war boundaries must be redrawn to factory mode , all igboid group must be free to choose where to align to and a passage to the sea is our right
you are landlock.. you better accept that fact

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2021
slimfit1:

We were ok before oil, we will be even better after oil
that’s your business. I don’t care.

4 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2021
amuwo1980:
whoever wants to join Biafra is very free to do so. No one is holding any hostage. What we won’t tolerate is including us in any rubbish map. If your boundary doesn’t have access to the sea then you have no right to demand for any passage.

8 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2021
Admissionclass:
Who will lead Rondel in the first year of indepenence?
will an ibibio man easily concede to an ijaw leader in the first elections,
ijaws and ibibios instantly becomes majority,oyonos ,efiks and ogonis becomes minority,90% of south south have never heard the word Rondel before talkless of agreeing to be part of it.
e choke oooh
continue whining like a child being denied breast milk. Rondel would grant 100% autonomy to every state. They’ll control their resources & decentralize power at the centre. Power would be rotated to every region. There would be no majority and there would no minority. Whoever will lead would be collectively agreed on by every one. Each state would be a country within a country. So don’t let that bother you. Focus on your Biafra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2021
PoloG:
you are landlock.. you better accept that fact
we are not granting them any access if their boundary doesn’t have any access to the sea then they’ll have to negotiate with us to allow them passage which you shall be charged for doing so. Austria pays Germany to use its port so Biafra won’t be any different.

11 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2021
PoloG:
can you show me any africa country this is homogenous apart from Somalia that is even war ravaged?
If they feel they can live in peace togheyher as one country, how is that your business?
help me ask them. There’s something about them that we are not comfortable with. They have this domineering attitude and that’s why Nigerians generally don’t like them.

9 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Admissionclass: 9:27am On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
continue whining like a child being denied breast milk. Rondel would grant 100% autonomy to every state. They’ll control their resources & decentralize power at the centre. Power would be rotated to every region. There would be no majority and there would no minority. Whoever will lead would be collectively agreed on by every one. Each state would be a country within a country. So don’t let that bother you. Focus on your Biafra.
Oya start the movement now,at the moment not even asari dokubo is fighting for it,create your media,ganner followers,how many rondel citizens are on NL.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Augla1: 9:30am On May 25, 2021
PoloG:
Trying to repeat The Lugard Mistake, again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by puzzlegate(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
Nigeria has outlived its importance in the grand scheme of things. The rampant corruption & insecurity in the country is enough for the South to demand its freedom. The amalgamation of Nigeria should never have occurred cos from all indications it’s obvious we can never be one and will never be one. I have no problem with the Yorubas, Igbos or Hausas but I feel we’re better off on our own.

God bless Biafra
God bless Oduduwa
God bless Rondel
Oga, which Delta State are you talking about ? So you expect ifeanyi okowa, Ned nwoko, Benjamin elue, Victor ochie, Emma Ejiofor, Ndudi elumelu, Lucky Onyenauchea Irabor, Godwin Emefiele, Nogozi Okonjo , and millions of Delta Igbos to follow you to God knows where ? ....Oga wake up, you are dreaming. WE ARE BIAFRANS !

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Igboid: 9:32am On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:

You can only speak for yourself and your own ethnic group, and not for the rest of tens of ethnic groups in SS.
A referendum will put things in order.
Thatt way everyone gets to contribute in choosing where their ethnic group fall.

By the way, what is the name of your ethnic group? grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by gidgiddy: 9:33am On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:

God bless Biafra
God bless Oduduwa
God bless Rondel

There is no agitation for any Niger Delta country. The only agitation on the ground is Oduduwa and Biafra.

There isnt even one single organisation spearheading agitation fir any Niger Delta country.

When referendum comes, it will be for Biafra and Oduduwa. Any ethnic group in the South of Nigeria that does not vote to join either Oduduwa or Biafra, will be left in Nigeria to continue "one Nigeria" with the Arewa North

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Admissionclass: 9:34am On May 25, 2021
puzzlegate:
Oga, which Delta State are you talking about ? So you expect ifeanyi okowa, Ned nwoko, Benjamin elue, Victor ochie, Emma Ejiofor, Ndudi elumelu, Lucky Onyenauchea, Godwin Emefiele, Nogozi Okonjo , and millions of Delta Igbos to follow you to God knows where ? ....Oga wake up, you are dreaming. WE ARE BIAFRANS !
Nairaland republic of rondel cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AlhajiNatty(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2021
Your opinion though. Doesn't necessarily mean it would be the same opinion with the majority.

4 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iamuyiekpen(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2021
Admissionclass:

Oya start the movement now,at the moment not even asari dokubo is fighting for it,create your media,ganner followers,how many rondel citizens are on NL.
asari doesn’t speak for me. And that’s let that bother you. We are already underway with our campaign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Despite Assurances, Petrol Queues Worsen In Lagos, Abuja / N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN / How Nigerian Lawmakers Padded 2024 Budget With Over N53 Billion Vague Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.