Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty (1273 Views)

Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) / Israel Adesanya: UCF Kick Boxing Genius [aka The Last Style Bender] / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty by dfrost: 11:02am On May 25, 2021
Roman Burki let Lars Bender score penalty in his last game as a player (alongside his twin brother, Sven bender) as Dortmund won 3-1 over Leverkusen.

But the beauty of the day was the gift the goalkeeper of Dortmund gave to Lars Bender by allowing him score from the spot without any effort to stop the goal.

As was reported, while keepers pride themselves on clean sheets kept, Dortmund already winning 3-0 at 89th minute, may have sparked Roman to attempt stopping the ball but he made no effort.

With this, Dortmund and Roman has proved that the spirit of sportsmanship still exists even though most players are all about selfish interest.

fergie001, VickyRotex, EbukaHades

Vicky come and support us tomorrow edakun smiley kiss

https://www.givemesport.com/1695781-dortmund-31-leverkusen-roman-burki-let-lars-bender-score-penalty-in-his-last-ever-game

https://twitter.com/i/status/1396420768540540932

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty by kingjooo(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2021
Wow! I'm so emotional about it,i normally feel sad when the word (retirement) is mentioned in one's career,but all the same the word of God made us to understand that nothing last forever including me that is typing write now and you the reader of my comment. Please as long as we're still living we should endeavour to lay a very good legacy worthy of positve reference in years to come.Peace to all Nigerians all over the world,killings can never solve our problems.....
Re: Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty by paulolee(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2021
seems its mainly because he is playing his last game with his ex club..teams like bayern no go allow such o
Re: Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty by dfrost: 11:48am On May 26, 2021
paulolee:
seems its mainly because he is playing his last game with his ex club..teams like bayern no go allow such o

It all depends on the team. If the keeper didn't want it, he won't. And I'm sure , it's a memory that he will always cherish.
Re: Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty by VickyRotex(f): 1:50am On May 27, 2021
dfrost:
Roman Burki let Lars Bender score penalty in his last game as a player (alongside his twin brother, Sven bender) as Dortmund won 3-1 over Leverkusen.

But the beauty of the day was the gift the goalkeeper of Dortmund gave to Lars Bender by allowing him score from the spot without any effort to stop the goal.

As was reported, while keepers pride themselves on clean sheets kept, Dortmund already winning 3-0 at 89th minute, may have sparked Roman to attempt stopping the ball but he made no effort.

With this, Dortmund and Roman has proved that the spirit of sportsmanship still exists even though most players are all about selfish interest.

fergie001, VickyRotex, EbukaHades

Vicky come and support us tomorrow edakun smiley kiss

https://www.givemesport.com/1695781-dortmund-31-leverkusen-roman-burki-let-lars-bender-score-penalty-in-his-last-ever-game

https://twitter.com/i/status/1396420768540540932

GGMU GGMU cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys won na grin grin grin grin

Dfrost after joining fergie to troll Chelsea sad sad cry cry
Re: Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty by dfrost: 5:55am On May 27, 2021
VickyRotex:

GGMU GGMU cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys won na grin grin grin grin

Dfrost after joining fergie to troll Chelsea sad sad cry cry

Haba Vicks, me and you have come a long way oooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty by VickyRotex(f): 1:45am On May 28, 2021
dfrost:

Haba Vicks, me and you have come a long way oooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin okay I no vex again cheesy

No dey follow fergie troll us again sad sad

Sorry for your team's loss cry grin cry
Re: Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty by dfrost: 12:20pm On May 28, 2021
VickyRotex:

grin grin okay I no vex again cheesy

No dey follow fergie troll us again sad sad

Sorry for your team's loss cry grin cry

Thanks. See me shouting with all my might even with a sore throat embarassed

De Gea = Judas
Re: Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty by VickyRotex(f): 4:40pm On May 29, 2021
dfrost:

Thanks. See me shouting with all my might even with a sore throat embarassed

De Gea = Judas

cheesy
Lol eyah sorry. Hope you're much better now.

De Gea just came through as usual na. grin Poor guy embarassed
Re: Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty by dfrost: 12:04pm On May 31, 2021
VickyRotex:

cheesy
Lol eyah sorry. Hope you're much better now.

De Gea just came through as usual na. grin Poor guy embarassed

Yes much better now. I knew we were out of it when it got to penalties.

1 Like

Re: Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty by VickyRotex(f): 12:46am On Jun 01, 2021
dfrost:

Yes much better now. I knew we were out of it when it got to penalties.

Good to know.

lol. Ndo. We win some, we lose some wink

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Called Out On Twitter For Hawking Herbal Drink / No Television Broadcast For Nigeria Vs Tunisia / It's Time To Give The Job To Siasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.