Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu (41565 Views)

Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / You’re Unfit For Public Office’— Akeredolu Hits Bauchi Gov Over Defence Of Armed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Turantula(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2021
And my foolish She-Governor is busy eating Ogbono soup.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by orunto27: 7:20pm On May 25, 2021
You are saying nothing here.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by ThatFairGuy: 7:51pm On May 25, 2021
Garba Shehu and other Northerner defending open grazing are morons.

I know what I lose to Those animal HERDERS on my farm this year when they grazed it with cattle.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Deepthoughts: 7:55pm On May 25, 2021
Afonja2:

https://dailytrust.com/you-are-a-pitiable-messenger-akeredolu-hits-garba-shehu-over-grazing-ban
That is the spirit!,the southern governors should remain firm n resolute,there must be be equality and justice in the country then we can have respect n peace.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by franudi: 7:57pm On May 25, 2021
May God bless Governor Akeredolu.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by moshoodn(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2021
Wow!

This is extremely impressive.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Fiscus105(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
Sheggy13:

There is nothing nonsensical about this write up. Stop picking up issues where there are none. This piece by Aketi is meant to be a rebuttal to Garba Shehu and his Fulani co-conspirators who are supposedly learned and should easily grasp whatever imagined complexity you perceive in this piece. It's not addressed to market women or motor park touts. By the way, what's complex about words like mendacious, extraneous, pervasive, parochialism, delineated, for God's sake? These are words that ordinarily would be required by SS3 students to find synonyms to in their WASSCE exams.

why wasting energy on someone with good grade in his NECO but to prove it becomes daunting task?

...........these are the words that are common in WAEC questions, in which they would ask students to look for their synonyms or antonyms

many of "nairalanders" have been configured to witch-hunt OP.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by seunayantokun(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2021
Oxb90:
This is nothing but upper cut. The governors of the southern region are just fantastic this time. They are not smiling at all. Who goes @garba nshiehu. Able Governor, i hail thee. You have indeed made my day.

I agree with you. NA PAINFUL UPPER CUT. Ortom and Akeredolu are saying it the way it is.

MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY FROM THE SOUTH AND SOME OF THEIR COLLEAGUES FROM THE MIDDLE BELT NEED TO TAKE IT FURTHER. IF THEY ARE UNITED AND DO THE NEEDFUL, THE ENEMIES WILL CRINGE AND RETHINK.

Their only problem is the fear of betrayal and political victimisation....... because themselves love dirty goodies in the Nigerian politics. But if they are thinking of that, they will finally lose everything, because the Fulani Government is after every yet-to-be-captured non-Fulani and their land.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by networkgenuis: 8:52pm On May 25, 2021
bolacode:

And if he agrees to that, same thing that happened to Osinbaba will happen to him

The Northern person will be VP.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by koolaid87: 9:25pm On May 25, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Meanwhile South East governor's are still Hiding under some women wrapper. They can't come out and make Full blown statement against the attacks and Fulani's numerous atrocities

SE governors nominated their nairaland keyboard warriors to do their bid
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Akanbiedu(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by 4four(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Garba Shehu and other Northerner defending open grazing are morons.

I know what I lose to Those animal HERDERS on my farm this year when they grazed it with cattle.
you no even thank God that they Neva kidnap u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Shikini: 12:33am On May 26, 2021
Gbam
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by calcal: 12:43am On May 26, 2021
The big grammar will work together with Igboho.

One can understand the true position of Mr. Akeredolu, sincerely, he is for Yoruba Nation.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by themanderon: 1:35am On May 26, 2021
These guys just want to grab southern lands under different guises and are not so pleased that their efforts is being thwarted. These governors should be quick to domesticate this anti open grazing law. There is no place for killer herdsmen down south. We cannot wake up one day and find out we now have an emir or lagos or an emir of Asaba. we cannot allow illorin to happen twice. Southerners should beware of the antics of these marauders and their apologists in government. They don't give up easily.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:40am On May 26, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Anambra has done it long ago
I meant for states in the south that don't have such existing laws.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Tundex911: 8:30am On May 26, 2021
Oxb90:
This is nothing but upper cut. The governors of the southern region are just fantastic this time. They are not smiling at all. Who goes @garba nshiehu. Able Governor, i hail thee. You have indeed made my day.

Aswear my brother, it's also called FINISHING

Awon weyrey gbogbo.

Smh
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Orissodiq: 5:28pm On May 26, 2021
WorldRichest:

But that Garbage Shehu cannot understand all AKETI's grammar nah. Garbage Shehu who is just managing to read and write.
Lol.... � � �
Re: Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu by Olominira(m): 1:54am On May 28, 2021
Afonja2:

https://dailytrust.com/you-are-a-pitiable-messenger-akeredolu-hits-garba-shehu-over-grazing-ban
I have read this post more than 10 times, I think Daily Trust is economical with the full content. Sahara Reporters captured every word undiluted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities / This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.