Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) (67024 Views)

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2021
kamikaze on a kentro level ... IPOB e ja mi si grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by hammerDK: 4:00pm On May 25, 2021
topboss:

IT IS EITHER ISWAP OR BOKO HARAM.

U.S.A DID WARN TERRORIST ARE MOVING SOUTH.

THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THE USUAL BLACK REACTION, BUT CRITICAL THINKING, COCOCANDY.

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by tishbite41(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2021
Nightwolf1:
Just called a friend in Afikpo and, he said, the suicide bomber is a Fulani man. That words on the streets have it
yap, pure Fulani
I'm at Unwana now

It is not funny

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Frankie6835: 4:00pm On May 25, 2021
Small small everyone will be homeless if we keep folding our hands watching things like this everyday happening in our neighborhood without trying to take responsibility. Oga na when you sleep outside like one year you go know weytin north east they face, lets all rise up in our own little ways to fight against insecurity because na we go suffer the pains not police men or women, if you see something, say something to save life
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Kdon2: 4:01pm On May 25, 2021
Kingdemu:
When Libyans took up arms against the Libyan state, they thought they were doing the right thing. They thought the solution to their problems then was getting rid of Ghaddafi, and there was nothing anyone could have told them to dissuade them from continuing with their campaign.

Today, Libya is by far worse off than it was during the time of Ghaddfi. The country is now fragmented, with warlords ruling over the fragmented bodies.

Also, their country is now a training ground for terrorists all thanks to that mistake they made that no amount of counselling would have stopped them. If they had known what would become of their country as a result of their action, I am sure they would have done something different.

In Nigeria, we are gradually taking that route. Thanks to politics, we have refused to look at our problems from an objective point of view, instead we choose sentiment all the time. The same sentiment that drove the Libyans to self destruction.

When someone says there are external forces whose interest is to destabilise the country behind what is happening in Nigeria, despite having several countries to make reference with, educated people will shout him down and call him a liar, because like the Libyans, they don't want to listen to the voice of reason until it is too late.

We have Syria, we have Libya and a host of others to take example from, but we are closing our eyes.

They are all Muslim countries who all have one thing in common: bigotry. Nigeria is not one of those. Even in Cameroon there is agitation going on presently just like Nigerian agitating against injustice. So you need to be more practical and objective not driven by your fears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by adonaimart(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2021
We don't need this again in our land..

Pls let peace reign even though you feel so much aggrieved..

Elders pls come into this issue..

God bless
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by liasmiram2567: 4:02pm On May 25, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm aware there's a sizeable Muslim population in Ebonyi

So ,what are you insinuating?
This is the high point ofthe activities of your deranged IPOB and so called unknown Gunmen.Period.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by film3four: 4:02pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by lastchild: 4:03pm On May 25, 2021
Chimarto:
F news
i hope you didn't mean fake news because I was among the people taking those pics
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Decency2020(f): 4:03pm On May 25, 2021
In all DECENCY it is an insult to say that guy was an Igbo man. I have a video from the scene, the reporter said the terrorist is of northern extraction, Igbos are not known for suicide bombing, like I said earlier the fulanis want to create a situation in the east so as to invade.

Separation is the key.

I support the Biafra agitation and I stand with ODUDUWA nation

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by joefelin2345: 4:03pm On May 25, 2021
Kingdemu:
When Libyans took up arms against the Libyan state, they thought they were doing the right thing. They thought the solution to their problems then was getting rid of Ghaddafi, and there was nothing anyone could have told them to dissuade them from continuing with their campaign.

Today, Libya is by far worse off than it was during the time of Ghaddfi. The country is now fragmented, with warlords ruling over the fragmented bodies.

Also, their country is now a training ground for terrorists all thanks to that mistake they made that no amount of counselling would have stopped them. If they had known what would become of their country as a result of their action, I am sure they would have done something different.

In Nigeria, we are gradually taking that route. Thanks to politics, we have refused to look at our problems from an objective point of view, instead we choose sentiment all the time. The same sentiment that drove the Libyans to self destruction.

When someone says there are external forces whose interest is to destabilise the country behind what is happening in Nigeria, despite having several countries to make reference with, educated people will shout him down and call him a liar, because like the Libyans, they don't want to listen to the voice of reason until it is too late.

We have Syria, we have Libya and a host of others to take example from, but we are closing our eyes.
Can you compare Ghadafi with Haribu?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by sonofElElyon: 4:03pm On May 25, 2021
brainpulse:
The IPOB unknown goat can't even preserve his uniform. Rest in pieces.

Let the ESN Igbos do whatever they like in their south east o.

How do you know it's IPOB and not Boko Haram or ISWAP which are known to employ such tactics and have been reported to be seeking operational expansion into the south

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:03pm On May 25, 2021
Biodun556:
Igbos now join terrorists. Na wa o

Naa your people be TERRORISTS. Dopemu

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Dpaulie(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2021
Ebonyi state has become a jihad state.. they have the largest Islamic study center in Nigeria...Ebonyi for jihad
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by pacespot(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2021
What's the identity of the person, Fulani's, hausa, or igbo? A lot is happening in this country, so we still have suicide bombers?
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Biodun556(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Nope. Was a FULANI Terrorist. May his soul rot in hell.

Stop deceiving yourself. Nnamdi kanu recently called for suicide bombing

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:05pm On May 25, 2021
Thegracefulness:

Please don’t trivialize this. Don’t bring incessant political drama to downplay the severity of an issue of this magnitude.

There’s never been any bomb situations in the Southern, Eastern, or Western part of this country. When something like this happens, it calls for alarm.

They should investigate and find the physical appearance of the culprit, it’d show his ethnicity and they could proceed with investigations. This is quite serious.

We all know those that are suicide bombers..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by ArewaNightmare: 4:07pm On May 25, 2021
Whoever that's busy deleting my comments will kpuff this weekend
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 25, 2021
Biodun556:

Stop deceiving yourself. Nnamdi kanu recently called for suicide bombing

Nope - wrong

fa fa foul.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Achorise: 4:08pm On May 25, 2021
No Igbo man will foolishly try this act,We should critically look into this sucide bombing and find out the real people behind it.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:08pm On May 25, 2021
QuotaSystem:
You will see them pretending like they did not listen keenly to Cownu's broadcast calling for Suicide bombers just a few days ago.

Lamidi Cownu na talk and do!

Just imagine how the destroyed suicide bomber is peppering the North and "chooking" Buhari.

Pathetic liar

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Ikology(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2021
bishopkay:
Umahi's romance with these people from futa jalon will be his undoing.

However, I find the report suspicious though. If indeed he was strapped, and wanted to gain access into the school to do evil, what made him not push through the security or at least hold them to have a follower to the great beyond?

Well a good terrorist is the dead one so I hope he burns in hell.

You need to be whipped severely for this myopic statement you put up there. So in your thought process, Umahi defection to APC means he is romancing with Fulani people? He shouldn't play politics? He must remain in PDP? You need help
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Enculer: 4:10pm On May 25, 2021
Biodun556:
Igbos now join terrorists. Na wa o

Yoruba demon

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by BKayy: 4:10pm On May 25, 2021
liasmiram2567:

How foolish you are? What concerned the Muslim school with the Bomb.When did you become the police ,what evidence(s) do you have to prove your false claims? Better look inwards.A word is enough for the wise.
Watch the videos. The people confirmed that the culprit is a known Muslim

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by unmask: 4:10pm On May 25, 2021
Princedapace:

Oga, blame Nigeria politicians. They are the biggest enemies of the country.
but the people are dancing to their tunes......what does it take for a politician to rile up everybody? yet a vast majority don't see past these manipulations.

That is why you would hear them say "ipob boys" "die in the lagoon" "jihadists" people are simply being programmed to a certain narrative. Unfortunately very few people see fellow Nigerians first as human beings before adding the ethnic and religious coverings.

Lastly it is funny when I see the hate being propagated towards Muslims because of Boko haram and in my mind I think "These people -presumably christians - actually read the passage on the good Samaritan"

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Realtest44: 4:11pm On May 25, 2021
We're is the security outfit setup by the South East governors, it's time to work
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-security-foils-suicide-bomb-attack-in-ebonyi/
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Newsmic: 4:11pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by anigbajumo(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2021
BKayy:
Never fall for free Food and Education.
That was the downfall of the people of Afikpo. They allowed some of their brothers and sisters to identify with such vile, wicked and ruthless religion, now see the cost.
Imagine, they host one the biggest Islamic studies center in West Africa and are the only Igbo town to have up to 50 Indigenous Muslims because of free food.
Shame on the people of Afikpo

You better don't be unfortunate in ur Life, senseless set of people always trying to put blame where it's not necessary. Over the years when Islamic center is there, is there anything like this??

Foolish set of people won't warn and talk to their kinsmen but trying quickly to blame Islam.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by OneCorner: 4:13pm On May 25, 2021
selemempe:
Probably a boko haram agent
Even in the heat of the civil war, Igbos never turned to suicide bombing
Lol. U no go gree, I trust una for that
U go still find one way tag am to another group
Igbos never do wrong
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by gahyip(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-security-foils-suicide-bomb-attack-in-ebonyi/
Now is getting clearer of the warning of northern terorist infiltration into the south to cause mayhem is manifesting gradually because suicide bombing is not a south thing

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by hammerDK: 4:13pm On May 25, 2021
THE SOUTH EAST SHOULD INCREASE THEIR SECURITY.

NO VISITORS ALLOWED IN SCHOOLS AND BARS SHOULD EMPLOY SECURITY.

IT WAS BECAUSE OF GOOD SECURITY IN EBONYI THAT THIS MISSION FAILED.

WE WANTED TO TURN IGBOLAND TO IRAQ, WHERE THEY GO TO SHITE OR NON MUSLIM AREA TO COMMIT TERRORISM.

IF U SEE AS MY BLOOD DEY BOIL AS I DEY TYPE, U WILL KNOW I CAN KILL.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:14pm On May 25, 2021
Asquare84:
this is the activities of eastern security network, this group is gradually turning to a terrorist organisation

YOU MUST BE CRAZY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.