Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) (56730 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) / Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 5:03am On May 26, 2021
Romanoff:
This could be a forced marriage to an older man but the poor girl chose to abscond with who she really likes.

I could be wrong sha.

But I've seen it happen very well in the North.

Are you from the north
Did you
See it as you
Claimed or heard about it
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 5:05am On May 26, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS TOO CUTE AND HOT. WTF.. SHE WILL BE GRIDDING SOME GUYS D*CK NOW.. WISH AM D GUY. D GUY IS REALLY LUCKY I SWEAR DOWN.. IF AM D GUY I WILL LEAK HER BODY TILL D MORNING. EAT HER FEET AND KISS HER LIPS TILL IT GOES DOWN. NEVER TO 4GET. GET HER PREGNANT AS WELL.. WTF MAN

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE COMMENT...
>
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by vineyardfarms: 6:05am On May 26, 2021
[quote author=DestroyEvil post=102063740]SPARE PARTS TRADERS VS FULANI HERDSMEN: THE REAL LIFE ANALOGY!!!
I called oga Tony who sells Toyota spare parts in Bauchi state and this is what he told me:
*I rented a shop, paid all the fees and moved in with the consent of the warehouse owner.
*I pay various taxes and Levies including security and sanitation.
*I pay signage fee for advertising my shop through a signboard.
*I pay for business premises yearly.
*I pay for public utilities that I don't enjoy.
*I registered my business with the appropriate state ministry.
* I paid operational licence to the Bauchi state Government and yearly renewal charge.
* I engage and pay boys from this state who offload market for me upon arrival from onitsha.
* I have two boys from this state as apprentice under training.
* I regularly pay many other ridiculous and obnoxious fees/charges.
*I pay for security and help security agencies by volunteering information to make their job easier.

AGF -SICK -AND UNFIT AS AGF
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by daniel34840: 6:09am On May 26, 2021
:I agree with everything you say. The North is far better. It is very obvious for the world to see how better the North is. >
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 6:34am On May 26, 2021
Unrated900:

Are you from the north
Did you
See it as you

Yes I am from the north. Lived here all my life too.

That's why I said "could" and I "I could be wrong".
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 6:35am On May 26, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin
>

Abi. Wetin make I talk again?
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2021
Kyari79:
Wht kind of problem is this ?
It's called Buhariphobia
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Johnlegacy57: 7:02am On May 26, 2021
18 year old is not early marriage.

Roll and win litecoin now.
Click on the link to get started on your way to free litecoin.
https://free-litecoin.com/login?referer=1586315
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2021
Romanoff:

Yes I am from the north. Lived here all my life too.

That's why I said "could" and I "I could be wrong".

Noted stay blessed but try tel Buhari he isn’t trying in the country at all
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Zionmdde: 7:10am On May 26, 2021
numericalguy:

You are such a bittered and ignorant olodo.. Where did you see that she was being forced to marry in the write up. Where did you see that the girl was not educated.
Ogbeni sharrap there and stop pretending dat ots not forced marriage
I taught in d core North a few number of years, I have counselled these girls several times, at SS1, SS2 and SS3 they come to my table with indepth heartfelt tears telling me they are about to get married. Schooling terminated. Then I attend the marriage only to see and old man who is already married to 3 wives. One even begged me to smuggle her to the south wen I was about living there. They get married and stop coming out of their houses. Indoors 24 hours unless on very special occasion
Call a spade a spade and stop defending rubbish in the North.
The worst thing in life is to be born a girl to an average family in the North, ur future and destiny will be stamped at dat moment

1 Like

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Zionmdde: 7:13am On May 26, 2021
Unrated900:

Are you from the north
Did you
See it as you
Can u be ever truthful to urself?
Wat percentage of these young girls marry of their own will and their own choice of husbands or has that right been taken away from them
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 7:29am On May 26, 2021
Unrated900:

Noted stay blessed but try tel Buhari he isn’t trying in the country at all

You think say e no know?
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Mckhala80(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2021
Her smart and young bestie don elope with her shapunly. I no talk any thing ooo
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by HRMK: 7:58am On May 26, 2021
are u sure she is not bn forced to marry a man she doesnt love?are u also sure she has not eloped with her heart throb?
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by zeeprince(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2021
TotoGame:
Arewa people and early marriage eeeeh

Modafucking bitches
early marriage at 18 undecided I don't get it sir ,is 40 now the ideal age for marriage?
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2021
Lalami3232:
Na wa ooooo!!!! The rate with which ladies dey lost nowadays, we may not see baby mama or wife to marry by next year oooo. Few years ago, na pants dey lost. Now na girls dey lost upandan. May God guide our sisters, wives, friends, relations, nieces, cousins, ex and nairalanders from all these missing missing missing drama oooo.
I don talk am not before and I go talk am again "The day I go born girl pikin, I go cry like say Buhari win 2023 election again"

You funny sha.
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by zeeprince(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2021
babaolofin:

The permanent solution to all this your analysis is to allow Nigeria to divide. Let the North go her way and the South go her way.
Majority of Southern Youths are tired of being caged together with North in a nation.

From the look of things, the North is conservative and doesn't understand South. If you can come up to compare a young lady who married her lover to a forced marriage, then, there is no meeting point except Niger Delta crude oil and the Southern Ports (NPA).

Nigeria bothers less about what is happening in Ghana or Cameroon or other Africa countries . If the North and South go separate ways in Nigeria, each republic would mind her business.
how about the South put in more effort to understand the north? And besides after separating the North from the south you guys will soon complain about each other's religion,. What happens then? More seperation? grin
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Afamcy: 8:33am On May 26, 2021
Wow!! Very beautiful but too young for this marriage... This hausa people ehh they are too devilish
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by numericalguy(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2021
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni sharrap there and stop pretending dat ots not forced marriage
I taught in d core North a few number of years, I have counselled these girls several times, at SS1, SS2 and SS3 they come to my table with indepth heartfelt tears telling me they are about to get married. Schooling terminated. Then I attend the marriage only to see and old man who is already married to 3 wives. One even begged me to smuggle her to the south wen I was about living there. They get married and stop coming out of their houses. Indoors 24 hours unless on very special occasion
Call a spade a spade and stop defending rubbish in the North.
The worst thing in life is to be born a girl to an average family in the North, ur future and destiny will be stamped at dat moment

Brainwashed cretins who have never stepped out of their hamlet also have something to say.

Only a bigot and a f00l like you will believe every maraige if forced..
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2021
omolola100:
Gumi should be able to know her whereabout.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Zionmdde: 9:25am On May 26, 2021
numericalguy:

Brainwashed cretins who have never stepped out of their hamlet also have something to say.

Only a bigot and a f00l like you will believe every maraige if forced..
Where have u been in the North? Moreover only brainless guys like u can't understand simple grammar. Where did I say every marriage, I said and I can say it anywhere most of d marriages. For ur info, I have gone for a dinner at ur caliphate's Palace in sokoto, I can even tell u the attire of his personal guards. So sharrap there and prove wat I said Is a lie.
Lying things. Dats how under 18 girls will be sold into slavery in the name of marriage
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Chris525: 11:04am On May 26, 2021
She doesn’t want to marry him. Leave her alone.
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 11:07am On May 26, 2021
The girl don run for her dear life. Make them find another wife give mallam.
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by piyoo91: 12:05pm On May 26, 2021
Romanoff:

I was born in Kakuri, Kaduna, I've lived in the north all of my life and I still live there.

Now shut that latrine you call a mouth.
cheesy[quote author=Romanoff post=102069263]

U are not afraid u tell ur elder brother to shut up?
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by TotoGame(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2021
Cholls:
my brother how did we get here

History will forever be unkind to lord lugard and his olosho wife
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by chieni(f): 1:00pm On May 26, 2021
Lalami3232:
Na wa ooooo!!!! The rate with which ladies dey lost nowadays, we may not see baby mama or wife to marry by next year oooo. Few years ago, na pants dey lost. Now na girls dey lost upandan. May God guide our sisters, wives, friends, relations, nieces, cousins, ex and nairalanders from all these missing missing missing drama oooo.
I don talk am not before and I go talk am again "The day I go born girl pikin, I go cry like say Buhari win 2023 election again"
Really? Be careful what you wish for though.
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Kyari79(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2021
or CAN duty for israel
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 26, 2021
Empiree:
hypocrite!

She's 18 and her business is none of your business. What if her ex kidnapped her?. Why are people from the other side so foolish?. Omotola Ekehinde married at 18. Iku baba yeye married his granddaughters but you foolish non-muslim southwest and East think you are the elites to tell others how to live there lives. If she's marrying older man it is none of your damn business. Before you condemned her you should condemned Omotola Ekehinde, iyabo ojo, alafin of Oyo etc.

Go and query Alafin of OYO of his choice of wives and see how you will be seriously subjugated. Awon akoda Oba ma lock e up ninu tubu and throw the key away.

You must learn to respect other tribes in the country.

But he knack his head on the bare floor like some, he worship the dead god called allag
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Kyari79(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
it's all by christianity !!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) / Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.