Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) (56733 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) / Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Bbbwings: 9:16pm On May 25, 2021
n
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Starseed(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2021
R
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2021
WOW
FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by hopexter(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2021
It’s obvious she no wan marry her old betrothed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Tvoice: 9:17pm On May 25, 2021
Na so , missing in action, una no fit kon use una regea spoil her Fuji. No be by force.

1 Like

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by omolola100(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2021
Gumi should be able to know her whereabout.
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2021
Don't think she's missing, she just don't wanna get married.

1 Like

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:21pm On May 25, 2021
One b.astard will introduce his 9inches fat schlong on this naive innocent little girl with tight oily and juicy pussy
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Abimbolafavour(f): 9:21pm On May 25, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS TOO CUTE AND HOT. WTF.. SHE WILL BE GRIDDING SOME GUYS D*CK NOW.. WISH AM D GUY. D GUY IS REALLY LUCKY I SWEAR DOWN.. IF AM D GUY I WILL LEAK HER BODY TILL D MORNING. EAT HER FEET AND KISS HER LIPS TILL IT GOES DOWN. NEVER TO 4GET. GET HER PREGNANT AS WELL.. WTF MAN
Nonsense talk
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by piyoo91: 9:21pm On May 25, 2021
Romanoff:
This could be a forced marriage to an older man but the poor girl chose to abscond with who she really likes.

I could be wrong sha.

But I've seen it happen very well in the North.
shut up!! What do u knw about North??
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by moriss33(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2021
You are not wrong
Romanoff:
This could be a forced marriage to an older man but the poor girl chose to abscond with who she really likes.

I could be wrong sha.

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by wonder233: 9:25pm On May 25, 2021
The black race and their obsession with marriage and reproduction. Useless continent
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by tunjilee003: 9:25pm On May 25, 2021
She went for a bigger dick...

1 Like

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by faceland: 9:27pm On May 25, 2021
May be she is a bad girl. They should privately ask her friends who are the boys she moves with. If one of them has a job (even if it's mechanic or carpenter), she is gone forever (that means she ran away with him).
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Cnach: 9:27pm On May 25, 2021
safesurfer:
If she did it deliberately, she should not bother going back home. I fear the culture of honor killings, pervasive in Islamic countries in the Middle East, will soon start manifesting in Northern Nigeria.
I wish her well.
As in her best place should be South if not she go die for Allah

1 Like

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS TOO CUTE AND HOT. WTF.. SHE WILL BE GRIDDING SOME GUYS D*CK NOW.. WISH AM D GUY. D GUY IS REALLY LUCKY I SWEAR DOWN.. IF AM D GUY I WILL LEAK HER BODY TILL D MORNING. EAT HER FEET AND KISS HER LIPS TILL IT GOES DOWN. NEVER TO 4GET. GET HER PREGNANT AS WELL.. WTF MAN

Holy
Grinding
Guy's
Lick

Rather than fantasizing about sex, you should demand a refund from whatever school you attended.

Your situation requires urgent community intervention before you hurt yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by jeroba1(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2021
Then be two guy wey dey drag d girl,but the second don carry omo japa.
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by koolaid87: 9:29pm On May 25, 2021
cool
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by ceede2: 9:30pm On May 25, 2021
Check my rule 4.
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2021
this girl is not up to 18 years. Liars
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by faceland: 9:32pm On May 25, 2021
I have seen it before.

If she feels her mom was never happy at home and she is in love with someone else. She is gone.

1 Like

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Empiree: 9:32pm On May 25, 2021
Romanoff:

I could be wrong sha.

hypocrite!

She's 18 and her business is none of your business. What if her ex kidnapped her?. Why are people from the other side so foolish?. Omotola Ekehinde married at 18. Iku baba yeye married his granddaughters but you foolish non-muslim southwest and East think you are the elites to tell others how to live there lives. If she's marrying older man it is none of your damn business. Before you condemned her you should condemned Omotola Ekehinde, iyabo ojo, alafin of Oyo etc.

Go and query Alafin of OYO of his choice of wives and see how you will be seriously subjugated. Awon akoda Oba ma lock e up ninu tubu and throw the key away.

You must learn to respect other tribes in the country.

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Zimzy(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2021
It could be the influence of bollywood

1 Like

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:35pm On May 25, 2021
sad I guess she ran. How old is the man she was meant to marry, I guess an old pedophile, old enough to be her father. These evil people keep robbing young girls the opportunity to live their lives as girls, go to school. Young girls forced into motherhood and deprived of their youth.
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by LightUpWithKemi: 9:38pm On May 25, 2021
I pray she returns home safely.

Doing giveaway to celebrate children's day. Watch and subscribe my video uploaded for Candace@1 and other videos.

Navigation: Start from my signature.
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by sojfarm: 9:38pm On May 25, 2021
Sharia States and Forced marriage are like Satan and hell fire. Such union can roast, especially the poor girls
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by yahmohy27: 9:41pm On May 25, 2021
embarassed
may she doesnt. like the guy
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2021
Northern IPOB in action
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by yahmohy27: 9:43pm On May 25, 2021
she wiill appear in fewdays to come
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Almaigaa: 9:46pm On May 25, 2021
TotoGame:
Arewa people and early marriage eeeeh

Modafucking bitches

Igbo do early marriages more than North wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:48pm On May 25, 2021
Wether you call it tribe, culture, religion, or whatever it is, what is right is right, and what is wrong is wrong. Your evil culture only forces girls to marry. Why don't you force boys to marry? If that small girl is given a right to education or learn trade wouldn't she become something like her male counterparts? Of what use is marriage to a girl of that age who is supposed to be in school? That culture is simply evil. Girls should always run to escape such wickedness. Oba of Oyo I believe didn't force any of his wives to marry him, rather the wives are gold-diggers with a mission. Omotala didn't marry an old man. Ned didn't force Regina into marriage.
Empiree:
hypocrite!

She's 18 and her business is none of your business. What if her ex kidnapped her?. Why are people from the other side so foolish?. Omotola Ekehinde married at 18. Iku baba yeye married his granddaughters but you foolish non-muslim southwest and East think you are the elites to tell others how to live there lives. If she's marrying older man it is none of your damn business. Before you condemned her you should condemned Omotola Ekehinde, iyabo ojo, alafin of Oyo etc.

Go and query Alafin of OYO of his choice of wives and see how you will be seriously subjugated. Awon akoda Oba ma lock e up ninu tubu and throw the key away.

You must learn to respect other tribes in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning / Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.