Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Stand Strongest With Andy Uba (isswau) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand Strongest With Andy Uba (isswau) (275 Views)

With Andy Uba’s WAEC Sef, It Is Even Better He Ruled With His FSLC. / I Stand Strongly With Andy Uba (isswau) / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand Strongest With Andy Uba (isswau) by Jesmion(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2021
I STAND STRONGEST WITH ANDY UBA!
I am thankful that governor ANDY UBA has the vigour to save the people of God from the people of the devils in this land.
I pray that God should give governor Andy Uba the spirit of judgement so that the people of the devil should not destroy the people of God!
I thank God that the wisdom from above has started working in the life of governor Andy Uba.
Governor Andy Uba has started praise the good doers and condemn the bad does; such as the devil that would have taken place in Abagana and in some area.
Governor Andy Uba condemned the works of the devil over there and would deployed the EBUBE AGU to monitor the movement at that devil panic area; because those devils are humanbeings who are a corruptible section of the people!!

+2348082363605
+2348036305824
Re: I Stand Strongest With Andy Uba (isswau) by RuddyDesign: 6:46am On May 26, 2021
Gbam
Re: I Stand Strongest With Andy Uba (isswau) by Jesmion(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2021
JSC IBEKWE(JESMION SAMSON CHIKWUDI) concluded strongly that he has been standing strongest with ANDY UBA.
JSC'S stand with governor ANDY UBA asserts the STRONGEST with ANDY UBA.
It seems unbeatable, incomparable, uncompetitive, extreme, acme, unequilibrium, unoppose etc?
Yes, it has been Jsc Ibekwe's characteristic towards making a choice.
He is a steadfast man of God.
Jsc Ibekwe is perfect as God his is perfect; so . Jsc ibekwe is a type of God in perfection; he has been the (STRONGEST) in perfection from God!
Would you like to be like Jsc Ibekwe in perfection?
(1) yes i will, but?
(2) no i will not?
(3) i will not like to be in such molestation?
(4) Jsc ibekwe whom every one use for carricature, women used as a playbird; almost every body is unjustly against him?
(5) let Jsc Ibekwe and God his father be perfect because no one can be like them in perfection!
Re: I Stand Strongest With Andy Uba (isswau) by Jesmion(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2021
JSC Ibekwe seems strongest; because he is the only perfect on earth as God is perfect; that mean, he stand strongest with Andy Uba; because he is perfect as God his Father is perfect, for that he has perfected being the strongest that stand with Andy Uba.
You may assume, is it not this Jsc Ibekwe whom a wife of a richman slap thunder from his eyes, and beat hell of him, and nearly killed him on stone hit weapon; if not that he ran away from his sabbath church parish to a Yoruba man house and the Yoruba people arrange to take him to clinic, who move to (A Division) police station Suleja, and police take him to general hospital Suleja and was treated, who has been overlook, because he dont have money; how is he perfect and strongest when we know that woman beat hell of him and slap thunders of his eyes, he didnt even retaliated, and now, Jsc Ibekwe claim to be strongest? ...

It's not that kind of strong he mean; Jsc Ibekwe mean being FAITHFULLY with ANDY UBA! okay!

(1) (Reply)

As Far As Boko Haram Is Concerned, Nigeria Safer Today Than 2015 - Garba Shehu / Delta Empowers 100,000 Youths / Buhari, An Achiever Despite Insecurity .... Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.