Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Imagine (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imagine (photo) (2423 Views)

Imagine What This Little Boy Is Doing / Can You Imagine How Some Slay Queen Go About Begging Online / Imagine! Liverpool Wanted Barcelona To Pay $238 Million For Coutinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine (photo) by WailingGraduate: 7:02am On May 26, 2021
Imagine what the government is making a graduate with a strong Second Class Upper from a Federal University in Nigeria do.

Due to no 6-digit paying job (because of widespread Nepotism), I have to use a combination of slender soaps to bathe. Imagine the pot I am still using despite spending a lot to go through school.

Re: Imagine (photo) by MickzyDonald: 7:05am On May 26, 2021
It's partially their fault, its your choice to make the great change bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine (photo) by Mandela27: 7:08am On May 26, 2021
I dey laff u

U think say 2021 dey look ya face

1 Like

Re: Imagine (photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 26, 2021
Bros u even get soap, while they're some niggas that wash up with ordinary water...

Boss abeg do small giveaway for niggas na grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine (photo) by dudusky007(m): 7:13am On May 26, 2021
No dey wait make the government come baff you, buy soap 4 u join

2 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by EndNigeriaNoow: 7:20am On May 26, 2021
ur problem is soap. Make I cut soap for u?

1 Like

Re: Imagine (photo) by Dannyyoung26(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2021
It's well bro...
The truth is no one is ready to assist only if he or she is God sent.
Be calm your time will come.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by chukwuebuka65(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2021
stop complaining , we are our own problem. who voted for those in power ? no be me and you? that aside , go and learn a skill and empower urself.
Re: Imagine (photo) by yanabasee1(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2021
Nna, go and hustle, stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Imagine (photo) by donbachi(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2021
Help is coming.
Re: Imagine (photo) by Uzomacharles: 8:18am On May 26, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
ur problem is soap. Make I cut soap for u?

I need oooo...
The guy get Soap already

2 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by Uzomacharles: 8:18am On May 26, 2021
chukwuebuka65:
stop complaining , we are our own problem. who voted for those in power ? no be me and you? that aside , go and learn a skill and empower urself.

How did you know he voted for the person in power?
Re: Imagine (photo) by efembaba(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2021
I think it's about the soap
Re: Imagine (photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 26, 2021
WailingGraduate:
Imagine what the government is making a graduate with a strong Second Class Upper from a Federal University in Nigeria do.

Due to no 6-digit paying job (because of widespread Nepotism), I have to use a combination of slender soaps to bathe. Imagine the pot I am still using despite spending a lot to go through school.

As you suffer reach now, I know If you hammer small change now wey you go use see front small. I'm absolutely sure the next thing Is to start thinking of settling down and procreating like Pigs. I'm not sure "Blacks Nigerians Precisely" will ever get It right. The government and Capitalists leverages on your stupidity, They know they will always have the Population & Workforce of you Stupid & Foolish people In bulk. An average Nigerian Man cannot do without Pvssy, thus Increasing the Useless Population at an exponential growth "The Joy of the Government & Capitalists" More Slaves to be Used and then Paid "PEANUTS" May More Buhari continue to fall on you people until una go get SENSE.....

1 Like

Re: Imagine (photo) by SporaD8: 9:22am On May 26, 2021
WailingGraduate:

Abeg "cut small soap for now."

1 Like

Re: Imagine (photo) by chukwuebuka65(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2021
Uzomacharles:

How did you know he voted for the person in power?

i am not talking about him in particular. i mean nigerians as a whole. even those in power are nigerians . they are not aliens. Even when those we elect are not doing well , we dont do anything about it.
Re: Imagine (photo) by Cholls(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2021
My brother been there done that
Re: Imagine (photo) by Miminana(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2021
Post your certificate with clear man and make we see other IDs with same name. You fit hold ham for BRT lane, nairaland detectives go verify ham to not be Photoshop. If you fit do this, we go fit help you, either monetary or make we help you find small job.

We sabi say the country no rosy but at all at all we go still do something.
This na why I no wan wait to finish school before I japa.
Make my money complete make I trek ham enter Spain
Re: Imagine (photo) by Jeon(f): 1:46pm On May 26, 2021
WailingGraduate:

Rozcol

You can still change urself, stop waiting for the government..

And nah people like you dy form hard because girls reject you. Mtcheew
Re: Imagine (photo) by revived2: 1:55pm On May 26, 2021
How many contact do.you have on WhatsApp?
How many views do you have?

WailingGraduate
Re: Imagine (photo) by heartbraker(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2021
WailingGraduate:

ogbeni tink and use ur Brain government can not provide work for everybody
Re: Imagine (photo) by Uzomacharles: 2:41pm On May 26, 2021
chukwuebuka65:

i am not talking about him in particular. i mean nigerians as a whole. even those in power are nigerians . they are not aliens. Even when those we elect are not doing well , we dont do anything about it.

How did you know that Nigerians voted for him when 90% of them said they rigged the Election.....
Re: Imagine (photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 26, 2021
Jeon:

Rozcol

You can still change urself, stop waiting for the government..

And nah people like you dy form hard because girls reject you. Mtcheew
lol this country and its people don tire person

1 Like

Re: Imagine (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 26, 2021
This thread funny sha
Re: Imagine (photo) by WailingGraduate: 7:59pm On May 26, 2021
MickzyDonald:
It's partially their fault, its your choice to make the great change bro
hmm.. the future looks bleak

(1) (Reply)

The Richest Boy In Africa Exposes CASH!!!!! / Ebola Funny Pictures / *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.