Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra (2881 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by sharpsecret: 7:30am On May 28, 2021
Jamesbally:

I just dey pitty them. Cause of wetting Northern Galant Soldiers and Police go soon do them. grin grin grin
na only orlu wan kill the northern soldiers ooo.....the whole imo state never join the fight....talkless of abia.anambara.enugu.....only orlu wey no big reach camp nou wan finiah the northern soldiers
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Jamesbally: 4:40pm On May 28, 2021
sharpsecret:
na only orlu wan kill the northern soldiers ooo.....the whole imo state never join the fight....talkless of abia.anambara.enugu.....only orlu wey no big reach camp nou wan finiah the northern soldiers

Na mouth you Dey make. Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu and Ikoson make more mouth than this. But where are they today? Ikoson, Ojukwu are presently 6 feet under the ground, while Nnandi Kanu is presently in exile. grin grin grin

God bless our Northern Galant Soldiers.

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 28, 2021
Ctorch:
Recent Survey Shows Anambra People are totally Against Nnamdi Kanu. We recently conducted a discreet and Internal survey in this state and the result was shocking to say the least.
We gathered that the most vocal about biafra and Ipob issues are not even from the state, this was really an eye opener. The people themselves don't really give a damn about the whole kanu's issue as we established a kind of that's their business there.

Taking the survey with careful study we understand that when asked someone from these states as we profiled their state of origin about Nnamdi kanu and his biafra struggles

Ebonyi people will give an answer in affirmation, Imo will do the same likewise Enugu and Abia.

But immediately you asked the Anambra man/ woman people you will hear Kanu is very stupid, what does he know about war? He is just deceiving himself.

Now I ask, Is it that Ipob has failed to penetrate the state or the people are born naturally antagonist?
After reading you rubbish,I came to conclusions that either you are not Igbo or from anambra
And if you are Igbo and from anambra then this is your problem
1.Your family must be an osu(out cast) family
2Your father must be one of the faint hearted that hid inside the well during biafra war not to die or go to war.Is a thing of pride anytime we see my father biafran dan gun
3.And if anambra doesn't support biafra why is it always � complient with the directives of 31biafra day and others
4And if you are man enough go and open any market that day in anambra

5You are big efulefu like Joe ibekwe And ennewi whr I have part of my root is completely for kanu and biafra to egwe council
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by sharpsecret: 7:36pm On May 28, 2021
Jamesbally:

Na mouth you Dey make. Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu and Ikoson make more mouth than this. But where are they today? Ikoson, Ojukwu are presently 6 feet under the ground, while Nnandi Kanu is presently in exile. grin grin grin

hahaha...ikonso died a hero and today douglas in owerri is known as ikonso way and if u wan count scores we still dey lead

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by sharpsecret: 7:54pm On May 28, 2021
Jamesbally:

God save them say no be my compound them run enter....i go just make call and them be suya

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Jamesbally: 7:55pm On May 28, 2021
sharpsecret:
hahaha...ikonso died a hero and today douglas in owerri is known as ikonso way and if u wan count scores we still dey lead

If Una like, name everywhere in the EAST as Ikonso. Our Galant Northern Soldiers will still hunt and kill all the Unknown Gunmen in the EAST.

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Jamesbally: 8:01pm On May 28, 2021
sharpsecret:
God save them say no be my compound them run enter....i go just make call and them be suya

Quit Chest beating. Our Galant Northern Soldiers are in the East to fish out all the Unknown Gunmen. There will be no hidding place for IPOB, ESN and Unknown Gunmen in the EAST.

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by sharpsecret: 8:05pm On May 28, 2021
Jamesbally:

If Una like, name everywhere in the EAST as Ikonso. Our Galant Northern Soldiers will still hunt and kill all the Unknown Gunmen in the EAST.
u dont have army wat u have is repentant bokoharam and fulani supporter of APC from niger and mali...no reasonable soldier from the middle belt or oduduwa will want to fight igbos....they will kill us but it will not be easy for them like python dance....they will loose men too
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by sharpsecret: 8:10pm On May 28, 2021
Jamesbally:

Quit Chest beating. Our Galant Northern Soldiers are in the East to fish out all the Unknown Gunmen. There will be no hidding place for IPOB, ESN and Unknown Gunmen in the EAST.
stop showing me civillians....thats the only people ur useless army fit intimidate....i need u to show me pictures of ur useless army dealing with esn or ugm....na only ikonso u don show me since last month them enter east with their best 321 battalion...but since then more than 30policemen have gone and 7 police stations burnt down under the watch of ur useless army
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by sharpsecret: 8:34pm On May 28, 2021
Jamesbally:

na this cowards wan fight....esn dey outside this cowards run enter people compound....typical hamas terrorist...using civillians as shield

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Jamesbally: 8:54pm On May 28, 2021
sharpsecret:
na this cowards wan fight....esn dey outside this cowards run enter people compound....typical hamas terrorist...using civillians as shield

Most of your almighty ESN are now 6 feet under the ground. More will join them soon. grin grin grin

God bless our Galant Northern Soldiers.

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by edoairways: 9:00pm On May 28, 2021
Validated:
That is very great result ... Nigeria should quickly conduct a referendum then so that Nnamdi Kanu would become jobless. Abi, why waste time?
Fools
So you ignorantly believe Ctorch? . He carried a survey with proper analysis yet you believed him
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Jamesbally: 9:09pm On May 28, 2021
sharpsecret:
stop showing me civillians....thats the only people ur useless army fit intimidate....i need u to show me pictures of ur useless army dealing with esn or ugm....na only ikonso u don show me since last month them enter east with their best 321 battalion...but since then more than 30policemen have gone and 7 police stations burnt down under the watch of ur useless army

You want to see pictures of your almighty ESN/ Unknown Gunmen who were killed by our Galant Northern Soldiers? I can show u hundreds of such pictures. Our Galant Northern Soldiers are presently using unknown Gunmen for TARGET PRACTICE.

But come to think of it, I'm wondering why you are interested in seeing pictures of dead unknown Gunmen, are you by any chance related to the people ISIALA NGWA of Abia State? grin grin grin grin

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Shaolin0147(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2021
Screw anambra (inferior louts) with their thought,I mean, who give a Bleep about what they say or thought

Inferior mongers, who even told them they're part of Biafra?
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by sharpsecret: 9:13pm On May 28, 2021
Jamesbally:

You want to see pictures of your almighty ESN/ Unknown Gunmen who were killed by our Galant Northern Soldiers? I can show u hundreds of such pictures. Our Galant Northern Soldiers are presently using unknown Gunmen for TARGET PRACTICE.

But come to think of it, I'm wondering why you are interested in seeing pictures of dead unknown Gunmen, are you by any chance related to the people ISIALA NGWA of Abia State? grin grin grin grin
una go kill us and we go kill una

1 Like

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Jamesbally: 9:20pm On May 28, 2021
sharpsecret:
una go kill us and we go kill una

Trash.

These guys were killed by Bokoharam.
Quit propagating lies. Nigerians are wiser now. grin

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by sharpsecret: 9:32pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=Jamesbally post=102151154]

Trash.

Quit propagating lies. Nigerians are wiser now. grin[/quote)i dont care if they are killed by thunder or bokoharam or earthquake or planecrash....as long as i see nigerian soldiers dead i am happy
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Rossiminku: 9:41pm On May 28, 2021
ablejesus26:

Forget about ipob. The higher percentage of Igbo are seccessionist by heart.

So why are they all over Nigeria, unlike any other ethnic group?
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by ifiokjohn(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2021
Rossiminku:

Because Nigeria has force them to be one with Nigeria and the Constitution allow for free movement.

By the way, them being Biafrans doesn't stop them from being in others parts of Nigeria after all they are alot of Chinese and European and others Africans in Nigeria and yet they ain't Nigerians.. so quit this nonsense talk abeg.
As if we don't have other Nigerians in the East too... mtcheeeew
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by ablejesus26(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2021
Rossiminku:

Very pathetic question.
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by BKayy: 8:35am On May 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Try your survey at OBOSI, MAIN MARKET, NKPOR NEW PARTS, BUILDING MATERIAL, OCHANJA, ELETRONICS MARKET, NKWO NNEWI, TARZAN JUNCTION, MGBUKA OBOSI, MGBUKA NKPOR, AFOR NNOBI, EKE AWKA, AFOR IGWE, OYE OLISA, AFOR ENUGU UKWU, NEW TIRE

GO WITH MEGAPHONE AND CAMERA MAN

SAY: NNAMDI KANU IS A CRIMINAL AND WE SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING HIM

MAKE SURE THE CAMERA MAN CAPTURED WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU

They might set you ablaze alive am telling you
LOL are listening to those two funny people? Juluismalema and Adadike.
One hasn't step foot in Igboland before while the other woman is living in Kaduna.
They are both funny. They think they can speak for Anambra.
Funny BMC people
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Coldsperm: 8:39am On May 29, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Screw anambra (inferior louts) with their thought,I mean, who give a Bleep about what they say or thought

Your divide and rule tactics is dead on arrival. You are From the Sahel desert, a Futa Jalon terrorist.
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Nobody: 8:49am On May 29, 2021
Shaolin0147:

Good they are not part of it. You all can continue towards ur biafra. dem no do again no be by force.
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Nobody: 8:53am On May 29, 2021
BKayy:

LOL are listening to those two funny people? Juluismalema Juliusmalema and Adadike.
One hasn't step foot in Igboland before while the other woman is living in Kaduna.
They are both funny. They think they can speak for Anambra.
Funny BMC people

learn to spell correctly in want people to be taking your serious.
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Nobody: 8:56am On May 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Try your survey at OBOSI, MAIN MARKET, NKPOR NEW PARTS, BUILDING MATERIAL, OCHANJA, ELETRONICS MARKET, NKWO NNEWI, TARZAN JUNCTION, MGBUKA OBOSI, MGBUKA NKPOR, AFOR NNOBI, EKE AWKA, AFOR IGWE, OYE OLISA, AFOR ENUGU UKWU, NEW TIRE

GO WITH MEGAPHONE AND CAMERA MAN

SAY: NNAMDI KANU IS A CRIMINAL AND WE SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING HIM

MAKE SURE THE CAMERA MAN CAPTURED WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU

They might set you ablaze alive am telling you

all these ipob touts with their loud mouth. what people are doing daily is what Igbos will use in consolong their dying and diminishing population.
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by sharpsecret: 10:11am On May 29, 2021
Jamesbally:

Trash.

Quit propagating lies. Nigerians are wiser now. grin
the scores just dey rise

Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by BKayy: 10:35am On May 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

learn to spell correctly in want people to be taking your serious.
Juluismalama
Nwa afọ doesn't take command from eze gworo
Re: Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra by Nobody: 11:07am On May 29, 2021
BKayy:

Juluismalama
Nwa afọ doesn't take command from eze gworo

yawns

done with u coz u are a known talkative here. talk a lot with one empty analysis to another.

next

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra:is Nigeria Stronger Than The Ussr(photo) / Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave / Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.