Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,989 members, 7,859,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South (20166 Views)

Ganduje: We Need Help, Our Forests Now Accommodate Terrorists, Bandits, Robbers / Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria / Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by showafrica(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2021
Grayoso:

Aside education, Ganduje is a proper leader. What sets aside deliberate and deserving leaders from accidental leaders is that the former always looks for solutions to problems while the later often worsen problems because they never deserved to be leaders in the first place.

Nigeria is where it is today because we do not have many proper leaders committed to delivering solutions for our problems. Education is not the only thing needed to be a good leader.

Nigeria parades many well-educated men, like the Senate President who is reputed to have a PHD, who are absolutely worthless leaders.

You are correct, leadership is in born and with proper education its excellence.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by Frenzy01(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2021
This people are starting to see and know the truth...

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by dochenaj: 8:03pm On May 27, 2021
You see the thing is, the Fulani herders you see don't really own majority of the cattle they herd.

Their bosses do have the capital to build ranches, and keep the cows from moving about but no, they wouldn't want to do that.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by mechanics(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2021
True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Punch Newspapers On Twitter. / Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.