Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha (58130 Views)

Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari / Sanwo-Olu Commissions School, Health Centre Built By RCCG (Photos) / Okorocha Flags Off Imo International Unity Carnival 2018 In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by slowice(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2021
If I pass through a street and see people beating the hell outta rochas, his wife, in law or children I ll pass happily, whistling melodiously and thank God for such a great day and the opportunity to witness such beautiful payback.
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by cicero(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2021
Every single project he executed was substandard, despicable human being. Never seen a politician trusted by his people like the guy but ended disappointing them and actually rubs it in at will.

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Nobody: 9:29am On May 27, 2021
This one weak Me
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by mt77: 9:32am On May 27, 2021
Why are we too slow in demanding and bringing corrupt rulers to book. How long will it take for us to wake up? With all the evidence of misrule were are all keeping mute and remaining docile..
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by doneback04: 9:45am On May 27, 2021
Alot is really happening right now to be sincere. I can't imagining where my papa host a crusade back in 2019 has collapse
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by obailala(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2021
I actually saw this coming. The level of substandard projects by Rochas is just criminal. What kind of contractor built all these things? Why's the contractor still walking freely? Why's even the governor still walking freely?
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Indispensable85(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2021
And he wants to be president . See finish
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by ikorodureporta: 10:04am On May 27, 2021
Collapse abi na those saboteurs pulling down okoroawusa's structures
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Venlony: 10:08am On May 27, 2021
Is Rochas the contractor? The construction company that did the nonsense job should be call upon to do the needful.
I only hope this is not the hands of saboteurs.
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by juman(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2021
Many structures built by okorocha collapsed.

Okorocha is a fraud.
Just imagine a fraud like that desire to be president of the country.

No way.
Mba mba.
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Rolly22(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2021
aguiyi2:
Rochas serially raped Imo State to coma. Check well, that man was not sired by an igbo man.

It’s Fact
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by buckeyemedia: 10:27am On May 27, 2021
Trailblazer1:
We have always known Rochas to be fraud

But outsiders always ask why we hate him.

Here is one of the reasons grin
Haters I guess it is the same reasons you hate Hope Uzodinma?
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by buckeyemedia: 10:29am On May 27, 2021
juman:
Many structures built by okorocha collapsed.

Okorocha is a fraud.
Just imagine a fraud like that desire to be president of the country.

No way.
Mba mba.
A fraud similar to Nnenna Kanu & Biafra?
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Prechy08(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2021
E no go better for Rochas and him family oooo.
I remember passing through that EFCC abi na SARS road that was commissioned by Ellen Johnson Sarlif that road no reach 1 year when all the tar disappear.

Mean Sam Mbakwe road still de till now.
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Femeto: 10:42am On May 27, 2021
Uzodinma done collapse am.
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by dederocs(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2021
grin
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by federal9: 10:52am On May 27, 2021
Why is everyone talking the same thing?

What if some miscreants were the ones behind the collapse?

I expected Nigerians to be sage or wise by this time of the century, but it seems no one reasons anymore.

We read news and we just believe immediately, are we that credulous, allegiance?
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Blackdisciple(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2021
Grace001:
Substandard construction

Sure and he collected enough cash for it oo
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2021
This structure didn't collapse though it has been left unattended since Okorocha left government except the day Covid-19 palliatives were shared. IMHO this is a case of deliberate sabotage to change the news topic coming from Imo State once again to Okorocha. Going by the way it was reported by OP it is more like an attack on Okorocha than a loss for the State. Uzodinma should do and complete his remaining 2 years let a patriot take over and restore the peace and glory of the State.
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2021
federal9:
Why is everyone talking the same thing?

What if some miscreants were the ones behind the collapse?

I expected Nigerians to be sage or wise by this time of the century, but it seems no one reasons anymore.

We read news and we just believe immediately, are we that credulous, allegiance?

Do you need a soothsayer to know that it is not a coincidence? Not everyone can be fooled
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Njokuobinna(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2021
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by osuulola(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2021
I sha hope the statues are still standing.
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Reference(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2021
Don't they know where he is?
Does he have immunity?
Was he not voted into the Senate by his people.... as a reward for the 'great' services rendered as governor.
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Harrisonwo(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2021
That's one of the issues I have against our SE leaders. Even if you want to embezzle, at least do a very standard job so nobody will look your way on that said project.
You can't build a substandard structure and when it starts falling apart, you expect people not to ask questions.

That's why I respect the northern leaders, they do standard works that stands the stand of time and still embezzle. Though I in no way support corruption
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by 4four(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2021
Pls na paper okorocha de used for building the infrastructures in Imo state?
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by ikdaddy01(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2021
Trailblazer1:
We have always known Rochas to be fraud

But outsiders always ask why we hate him.

Here is one of the reasons grin
Exactly. They ll think he has done so much for Imo people.
It would have been better he didnt build half standard structures. His roads, flyover, bridges , buildings etc had to be reconstructed or pulled down.
Who remembers that his building for donation to Actors guild abi Nollywood practitioners collapsed a night before the ceremony.
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
A fraud similar to Nnenna Kanu & Biafra?
When Rochas okorocha was being criticised by Easterners in this forum ,many people like you defended him claiming the criticism was because he was an igbo in the APC,that he was a visionary and the only detribilised igbo and that he was the only Igboman you guys can vote for president.
Now wind don blow and chicken yansh don open.
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by ikdaddy01(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2021
eduj:

When Rochas okorocha was being criticised by Easterners in this forum ,many people like you defended him claiming the criticism was because he was an igbo in the APC,that he was a visionary and the only detribilised igbo and that he was the only Igboman you guys can vote for president.
Now wind don blow and chicken yansh don open.
Wind don blow and roof don yakata ohh

1 Like

Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Imo as a state is a death trap under the supreme Court punk...

No difference between him and Rochas...

It will be the same thing as bringing Tinubu after Buhari as President of Nigeria ..,.lols
Re: Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 27, 2021
Imo people and wayo, there is no time you do business with them and not cry, they re always interested in getting the money and ripping you off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace / Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.